Morning

Flirt Girl

You and Infinite were woken up the next morning, in the same position, by Sunggyu's ringing phone. He groaned and grabbed it out of his jean pocket. He picked up.

"Hello?"

Sungjong sat up. You laughed at his messy hair. You reached up and ruffled the sleeping L's hair. Sungyeol jumps on top of you and smiled. "Goooood morning!"

You grinned and said, "Morning."

Hoya quickly got out of his awkward position on Dongwoo, who was still sleeping, peacefully, undisturbed.

Woohyun stood up and stretched.

Sunggyu ended the call.

You looked at him and asked, "Oppa, what's wrong?"

Sunggyu stared at you and said, "We got a new job from the old man."

You nodded in understanding. You shook L gently. He continued to sleep. You laughed and looked at Sungyeol. He smiled and looked at Sungjong, who nodded. The three of you jumped on top of L and started tickling him. He woke up laughing. Next was Dongwoo.

Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya walked out of the room, laughing slightly. The four of you grabbed permanent markers that were rolling around on the table. You whispered into Dongwoo's ear. "Wake up..."

He sniffed and continued sleeping. Sungjong started drawing a moustache on Dongwoo's face. Sungyeol was drawing a line that connected Dongwoo's eyebrows. L smiled and started drawing flowers on Dongwoo's cheeks. You whispered again in his ear, "Wake up..."

You rolled your eyes then started doodling random figures on his face. You looked at Sungjong. He smiled wickedly and counted. "One... two... three!" The two of you pounced onto Dongwoo who shot up to the ceiling.

You, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong were rolling on the floor in a heap of giggles. You rushed out of the room and to the bathroom before Dongwoo could realize what had happened to his 'oh-so-handsome' face.

In the bathroom, Hoya and Woohyun were brushing their teeth with the toothbrushes they kept at your house. Sunggyu was in the middle of undressing. You raised an eyebrow. They looked at you and smiled. Sunggyu threw over your toothbrush and toothpaste. You caught it smoothly and walked out. You past L, Sungyeol and Sungjong who walked into the bathroom. Dongwoo was slowly walking behind them, oblivious to the artwork on his face. You quickly ran down the stairs as you heard loud laughing from Sunggyu, Hoya and Woohyun. You heard Dongwoo yell, "OH! MY BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, FACE!" You heard Sungyeol and Sungjong snickering. No doubt, L had on his expressionless face and Dongwoo didn't suspect him even one little bit. You heard Sunggyu kick them all out. He was going to have a shower.

You quickly brushed your teeth and ran back upstairs to your room. You rushed past Dongwoo, who was just about to grab you, and slammed the door in his face.

Just another morning at your place.

---

After Sunggyu was done with his shower, you ran to the shower before anyone could get to it. You washed your hair and towel dried it. When you went downstairs, Dongwoo was still mourning over his 'oh-so-handsome' face. You could hear Sungjong and Sungyeol arguing upstairs about who should shower first. You sat down at the table. Woohyun and Hoya were drinking instant coffee. Sunggyu was making instant noodles for all of you. You looked at L with a questioning glance. He started to explain. "Target: Jin Yo Soo, aged 45."

You nodded. "How much in it for us?"

"Enough to buy a new motorbike each."

"That's a lot for one guy."

---