The Photo

Flirt Girl

"No. No. NO NO NO!" Yoo So Ya screeched. "NOO!"

You looked away from her wet face. ""Sorry. But I think we should just remain classmates until you can accept this. I'll be leaving now."

You quickly sped off on your motorbike, away from her house.

---

You arrived home to an empty house. On the kitchen table was a note from Sunggyu saying that he and the rest of Infinite had gone off to a new nightclub opening. There was an address on it.

Tired, you slumped down on the couch and closed your eyes. Misunderstandings like that had never happened before. It was the first. You felt bad for Yoo So Ya. It was embarrassing for her and for you. After all, you were just kissed by a girl, on the lips. For the first time, ever.

Your head was pounding and hurting. You rubbed your temples and quickly went to the kitchen to find some pain-killers and water. The pain eased a little.

Grabbing your keys, you left for the nightclub.

You head was still throbbing so you walked slowly to the train station, despite what you had told So Ya earlier, texting Dongwoo on the way. 

---

From the outside of the nightclub, you could already hear music blasting out of the speakers. People were going in and out of the door, some of them drunk.

You shoved your way past the crowd at the door and made your way to the bar. You had told Dongwoo to meet you there. Dongwoo was there. As soon as he saw you, his face was lit up with a smile. You had to admit, he was pretty cute when he smiled. He walked to you and swallowed you in a bear hug. He ruffled your hair.

You grinned and asked, "Where're the others?"

Dongwoo answered, "Woohyun and Hoya are playing pool on the other side of this club, Sunggyu is chatting with his friend, the guy who opened this place, L is probably sleeping in some dark corner and you probably don't want to hear this, but Sungyeol and Sungjong are hitting on girls on the dance floor. Competing on who can get the most."

You rolled your eyes. "Get me a drink."

"Kay."

You waited patiently for Dongwoo to get your beer before going off to sit at a table.

He asked you, "So... how was your day WITHOUT US?"

You grumbled, "Okay." You didn't want to talk about it.

"AW... Come on! You haven't been telling me things these days!" He pouted.

You sighed. "Sorry. Fine, but YOU have to tell me what you've been up to too. You don't tell me things either."

"First of all, who did you go with?"

"Some new girl called Yoo So Ya."

"Hmm... what did you do?"

"Go see a movie, eat ice-cream, shop."

"Sounds like a date to me." He grinned.

You kicked him, lightly.

He laughed.

"I think that's why she misunderstood." You muttered.

"What? I couldn't hear you?"

"Nothing."

Suddenly his phone started to ring. "Give me a second." He took out his phone. "Yo. Wassup?" He paused, allowing the person on the other end to talk. "WHAT? Really? You serious?" He looked at you, trying not to laugh. "Okay." He ended the call, then received a text. He started laughing.

"Why're you laughing?"

He laughed and gave you his phone.

You grabbed it and saw what it was. A picture. Of you. Being kissed. By Yoo So Ya. "WHAT THE HELL?"

He continued to laugh until he fell to the ground while rolling around.

You quickly delete the photo.

Dongwoo managed to sit back up and said, "Wow... that's a side of you I didn't know about."

Just as you were about to defend yourself, L appeared with a questioning look. He held up his phone. It was that same picture.

You squealed and jumped up. You grabbed his phone and quickly deleted the photo.

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya also appeared and Hoya asked, "Care to explain?" He held out his phone, trying to fight back his laughter.

You slumped down into the chair and sighed. "I'm going to kill the person who took this photo."

They sat down and you said, "She thought I was a guy." They bursted out laughing.

Dongwoo chuckled and said, "No wonder you didn't want to tell me what happened today."

You rolled your eyes. "No ." You looked at Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya and asked, "Delete it please?"

They chuckled and nodded.

L was smiling slightly. You caught him and jumped onto him. "Stop smiling! It's embarrassing!"

He started laughing.

"AISH!" Then you remembered something. Sungyeol and Sungjong. If they saw the photo, they'd... You shivered at the thought. No. You wouldn't allow them to laugh at you and make fun of you like the way you imagined.

You run out of the seat and onto the dance floor. You shoved you way through the crowd and finally found Sungjong. You walked towards him. He had five girls surrounding him. You pushed through them and said to him, "Did you receive any text or call?

"No."

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just give it to me."

You grabbed his phone. Luckily, it was on silence and he didn't notice it vibrate. You deleted the photo, message and phone call then gave it back to him.

"Thanks."

He smiled.

You walked off to the other direction where you see Sungyeol making out with some girl. You rolled your eyes and lightly tapped his shoulder.

He looked at you. "Crap... Hey."

"Give me your phone."

"What?"

"Just do it."

He obediently did as you told him to.

You deleted the photo and chucked his phone back. "See ya." You left silently thanking the Lord for not letting the choding and maknae see your embarrassing photo.

---