TROLOLOL(I have no idea what to name this...)

Flirt Girl

The eight of you squeezed into the door and into MBLAQ's apartment. Joon, who had opened the door for you, walked back into the kitchen. Seungho, Mir and Minzy were in front of the TV, playing video games. Minzy was winning the two boys, obviously. Bom, G.O, Thunder, and Dara pigging out on the food.

You smiled as soon as you saw the food and ran over to Thunder. You smiled at him and said, "Thank-you, oppa." before stealing his chicken wing on his plate and running off.

He scowled and pouted. "Aish! ~~~~~! Give that back!" He ran after you.

You laughed and quickly rushed behind G.O "Hairy-oppa, save me!" He chuckled and put an arm around you.

Dongwoo and Sungjong joined Seungho, Mir and Minzy in front of the TV. Sunggyu and Woohyun walked into the kitchen to help out Joon. Sungyeol and Hoya dragged L to the table full of food.

You looked at Sungyeol and asked, "Hey, choding, why are you here? Shouldn't you be celebrating with your girlfriend?"

He shrugged and stuffed his mouth with food. "You're the one who dragged us here."

"No I didn't. You came willingly. I only told you guys about the party."

He chuckled. "Oh yeah. Well, whatever. Friends before hoes."

You shook your head. "You calling your girlfriend a ?"

"No! Just an expression!"

You chuckled. "Jokes. Don't worry. I won't tell her." You winked at him then continued to shove food into your mouth.

You didn't notice Sungyeol's face growing red. He thought to himself, *Aish! This girl is still the same! Flirty without realising it! She really has no idea what her winks can do to people!*

Hoya plopped food onto L's plate while saying, "Dude, you gotta try this out! This is delish(delicious)!"

L just had his arms crossed, leaned back against the chair and stared at you. He still had no idea how to react.

When you were finally full, you ran back to the living room and jumped on the couch. You poked Seungho on the cheek. "Panda-oppa. Panda-oppa. Panda-oppa!" You giggled and he gave you his infamous glare, as he lost the race. You quickly shuffled away and grabbed Mir by the head and started to shake his head around. "Mir-oppa. Mir-oppa. Mir-oppa!" He laughed then grabbed you by the waist and tackled you down on the couch. He started tickling you. You kicked around, whilst laughing and accidentically kicked Dongwoo on the head.

He rubbed his head. "Ow!"

"Mi-an-an-hae-mianhae!" You choked out.

Dongwoo smiled then joined Mir. You kicked around and kicked Seungho. He sighed and grabbed Mir, only to be tortured with tickles from both Minzy and Mir.

You giggled. "Sungjong-oppa!" He looked at you. You pouted, "Save me!"

He laughed and kicked Dongwoo playfully. "Yah, hyung! Stop torturing ~~~~~!"

Dongwoo sighed then sat back. You sat up again then looked at Sungjong and eyed Dongwoo. You mouthed, '1, 2, 3,' then the both of you jumped on Dongwoo, tackled him down and tickled him.

---