Why can't Infinite know?

Flirt Girl

You were waiting down at the hotel lobby, for Joon, Sungyeol and Sunggyu to arrive. They hadn't called you yet, but knowing Sunggyu, he would see you as soon as he could. You looked at your watch. Any moment now, you would get a call from Joon telling you to come down and get them...

...and you were right. You smiled as you looked at your ringing phone.

---

"Why choose to tell me now? Why come back to Korea now?" Sunggyu asked.

You shrugged, and joked, "Then I guess I'll go back."

"No. That's not what I meant."

You laughed at Sunggyu's expression. "I was only joking."

He sighed.

"Well, I wanted to tell you because, you have all the rights to know. You had more rights to know then Joonie-oppa." You smiled apologetically at Joon, who just nodded for you to continue. He wanted to know why you told Sunggyu as well. "You practically raised me. When Joon-oppa went to the States, you were there for me as an older brother. I've known you the longest out of all the Infinite members. I'm closer to you than I am to my own brother." You grinned at him. "So you get it now?"

He nodded and pulled you in for a hug. "I've missed you, ~~~~~-ah..."

You chuckled. "Now, don't go all emo on me and start crying. I don't want to get my new clothes all snotty...and I hate it when guys cry."

Sunggyu chuckled as he pulled back. "Still the same old, I see." He looked around the penthouse. "How can you afford all this?"

You and Sungyeol shared a look as the two of you gazed at Joon. You cheekily replied, "Somebody's credit card."

Sunggyu nodded in understanding and laughed. He had been the victim of you. You had always 'burrowed' his credit card when he wasn't noticing. Joon looked confused. "Whose?"

You looked away. "I dunno..."

Joon thought for a moment. "Wait... did you? My...?" He rummaged through his wallet and finding no credit card, he looked at you. "It was you!" He pointed to you accusingly.

You giggled. "Took you long enough... I've had your card for almost half a year now!"

"How did you know my pin number?!"

You shrugged. "Skills..." You smiled. "Jokes man. It doesn't hurt to look over your shoulder when you're at the ATM..."

Sunggyu suddenly asked, "How did Sungyeol know?"

You looked at Sungyeol. "Well... this little choding..."

"...went through MY emails." Joon finished off.

Sungyeol's eyes widened. "No! I didn't! I swear! I just happened to see it!"

"And go through the contents..." You rolled your eyes and said.

Sunggyu then asked, "Who else knows?"

"2NE1 unnies and you three. Not much."

"Are you planning on keeping it secret forever?"

You giggled and place your finger on your lips. "S-E-C-R-E-T." You then thought for a moment.

Joon sighed. "It'll be a matter of time before the rest find out..."

You nodded. "I know. That's why I'm going home tomorrow."

"What?!" The three yelled.

You stood up. "Yep, you boys heard me loud and clear. Home I go tomorrow! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!" You grabbed the presents you had bought earlier that day. You gave it to Joon. "Joonie-oppa, give these to MBLAQ-oppas and 2NE1-unnies for me. I have them all labelled!"

Sungyeol frowned. "Why so soon?"

"I need to go home before they find out."

"This is your home." Sungyeol insisted. "You were born and raised in Korea."

You were silent.

"We are your family." Joon added.

"Look, it's not like I'm never gonna come back. I'll come back every now and then."

"But it's not the same..." Sunggyu said. "You belong here. Not all the way across the world where people ride kangaroos everywhere they go."

You laughed and raised an eyebrow. "We don't ride kangaroos everywhere we go... Hell! We hardly see them!"

"That's not the point. Don't change the subject." Sunggyul said.

"Well, just saying."

"What's so bad about Korea that you want to stay in Australia?" Joon asked.

"Nothing." *Except for the memories of being cheated on, being diagnosed with brain cancer, crying in the rain, complicated loves, and the lot.*

Sunggyu then asked, "How about Infinite? Your gang? Your bestfriends? Your brothers? Don't you care about how they feel? They, no-we, have been crying over you. Missing you. Protecting an urn of god-knows-what ashes."

"Burnt trees..." Joon whispered.

"They have a right to know you're alive. Go back to Australia, but at least let them know you're alright."

You shook your head. "I can't..."

"Why? Why is it so bad to let them know you're alive?"

You froze. That question hit home. Yeh, why? Why was it so bad to let them know you're safe and well? Why not let them be happy? All this time, you kept your secret, but why didn't you want them to know? Why did you even bother? You were healthy again. You had no brain cancer. You could run. Why let them think you're dead and have them suffer?

You smiled. "You're right, Sunggyu-oppa. I've been such an idiot... I can't even remember the reason why I kept this from them... I'll let them know..." *Then I'll go back to Australia.*

The three boys sighed in relief. 

"But it's all Joonie-oppa's fault!" You exclaimed.

"Who? ME? What? What did I do wrong?" Joon looked at you, surprised.

You scowled. "You're the one who had them all think I was dead! I was only in a coma!"

He thought for a moment, then scratched his head and smiled. "I guess..."

Sungyeol sighed. "So it was all this guy's fault..."

You shook your head. "Babo-oppa."

---

Like my (kinda) long update? :)

Anyways... ya know, I would update more if I see more subscribers in my new fanfic... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108157/the-twins-curse-apink-horror-infinite-korean-missa-romance-teentop

No, I am NOT blackmailing you to read this fic... -_-

Ok, ok... Maybe I am... but still. :) just for me?

TROLOLOL

It has Infinite in it? and Teentop? and... i dunno. Ok, I'm not really good at advertising... I know. But still, click on it?? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP? (sparkly eyes)

Yeah... bye for now. (i'm so pathetic... -_-)