Making L Hate You

Flirt Girl

"Have you called him yet, Sunggyu-oppa?"

He sighed. "Yes. I have... are you sure about this?"

You nodded and looked at Thunder. "Oppa... do you want to do this?"

He ruffled your hair and nodded. "Ne. Anything for you. I want you to be happy."

"Thank-you." You slowly removed the pieces of loose hair from your head and laughed. "I'm losing hair. I feel like an old ahjussi."

MBLAQ and Sunggyu smiled, in vain, at your sad attempt to lighten the mood.

"Let's go, Thunder-oppa. We need to be their when L-oppa arrives... so he can see." He nodded. You turned to Sunggyu. "Sunggyu-oppa, remember to hide, araso?"

He nodded.

It was time to make L hate you.

---

You stood in front of the entrance to the shopping centre where Sunggyu had told L to meet him. You held tightly onto Thunder's hand and looked around. In the corner of your eye, you saw L walking into your direction. You looked at Thunder. He nodded and then the both of you slowly leaned in towards each other. You saw L stop abruptedly as he saw you. You closed your eyes as you felt Thunder' lips on yours. You pulled him closer to you. Your hands were around his neck and his hands were around your waist.

L was watching you and Thunder. He was furious. And sad. And heart-broken. *So that kiss on the other night meant nothing to you?* He angrily ran up to the both of you and pulled Thunder off. He punched him and knocked him onto the ground.

Shocked, you grabbed L's arms and yelled, "What the hell are you doing?"

L yelled at you. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?"

"Jeez... take a chill pill will you? Thunder-oppa, are you ok?" You helped him up.

"~~~~~! What? What is this?" L was outraged.

"Oppa, you shouldn't be raging. You come out of nowhere and punch my boyfriend then start yelling. Aish. Shouldn't me and Thunder-oppa be the angry ones?" You raised an eyebrow.

"B-boyfriend?" L spluttered out. "Wah-what about us?"

"What about us?"

"The kiss..."

You laughed and waved it off. "Psh... I had to get you off of my back somehow. Mianhae. I didn't think you'd take it seriously."

L's vision blurred. Tears were forming in his eyes. "Lee ~~~~~, I dare you to tell me again what that kiss meant to you."

"Nothing. Anyways... we have a date now, so if you'll excuse us..." You grabbed Thunder's arm and walked away. You heard footsteps behind you. Sunggyu was going over to L. You gulped. You tried to swallow back your tears but for some reason, they kept on flowing.

Thunder sighed. "~~~~~-ah, are you ok?"

"Ne, oppa. Mianhae... are you ok?"

"I'm fine..."

You closed your eyes and clung to Thunder's arm. You whispered. "Mianhae, L-oppa... Saranghae..."

---