Airport Rush

Flirt Girl

L rolled over and rolled off the couch. He woke up and sat up, rubbing his head. The soft morning sunlight blinded his eyes. He looked around and saw that he was surrounded by snoring people. He sighed and stood up. His head ached. Badly. He stumbled into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. As he walked back to the living room to wake the others, he spotted a note on the table. Curious, he walked over and read it.

His eyes widened and he dropped his glass as he finished reading. You were leaving again? *No... This can't be... I... love her... I love ~~~~~... She can't leave again!* L thought to himself.

He quickly put on his shoes and ran out the apartment, leaving the note behind for the others to read.

---

You whistled a random tune as you walked around the airport. You had already checked in your luggage and was wearing your backpack on your back. You were snapping some pictures of random things like people drinking coffee, children excitedly waiting to go on holidays.

You looked at the time. You had an hour and a half til you had to board the plane. You sighed in content and decided to go get a coffee. *Hmm... I wonder when the others will wake up...*

---

L was literally screaming at the taxi driver to drive faster. "Can you drive faster? Please? I need to get to the airport before it's too late!"

The taxi driver sighed. "I know, sir, but this is the fastest I can go. I can't drive past the speed limit!"

L sighed and looked at the time. He tapped his foot impatiently and looked out the window. He silently prayed that he'd get there in time. Hopefully your flight hadn't taken off already. He had went to the hotel where they told him you had checked-out an hour before. *I don't want to miss this last opportunity... if I don't get there in time, I'll never get the chance to say how I feel. In years, I'll look back and regret everything. I don't want that. I love ~~~~~, I'll never let her go again. No, not after she finally came back home... to us, to me.*

---

You looked at the time. It was time to go. You finished off your coffee and stood up. You carefully placed your camera away and slung your backpack onto your back. You heard some giggles and you looked around until you saw a group of girls whispering and smiling while looking at you. You raised your eyebrow in confusion the smiled sheepishly at them.

They squealed a teensy bit.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, as you walked away. You shouldn't have cut your hair short again. You figured that it was summer in Melbourne, so it'd be more comfortable.

Maybe you'd grow your hair back again...

---

L ran to the departure's area of the airport. He looked around. He saw little kids jumping around excitedly. He saw a coffee shop. He saw a bunch of giggling girls. He followed their gaze and saw a familiar head bobbing up and down in the crowd. *~~~~~...*

He yelled out, "~~~~~!"

You did't hear him and continued to walk away.

He ran closer. '~~~~~! ~~~~~! Wait! ~~~~~-ah!"

You finally froze and turned around. You saw him and smiled. You waved.

He yelled out, "~~~~~! I love you! Saranghae! I'll wait for you if you go! I'll wait until you come back! If you don't, I'll come drag you back! Saranghae, ~~~~~!"

You smiled and yelled out, "Saranghae Kim Myungsoo! Remember to keep waiting! Don't look at any other girls, or I swear, I'll never forgive you!"

He chuckled. "Araso! Stay safe! Saranghae!"

You grinned. "Nado saranghae! See ya!" You winked and turned around.

Just before you went in the gates, L yelled out, "Flirt Girl! Don't you dare flirt with anyone in Melbourne!"

You turned, grinned, did a mini salute, and walked away.

---