English-Korean Conversation

Flirt Girl

L stormed up into the apartment. The lights were off. He quickly checked the door knob. There were no signs of forced entry. He ran to his room to check on Sungyeol. He was still sleeping. L kicked him awake. "Wake up! Someone took ~~~~~'s motorbike!"

Sungyeol shot up. "Wah-what?" 

"Her bike was gone when I came back. I searched around the area and found the bastard and the bike."

Sungyeol nervoucly asked, "What did you do?"

L snarled, "What do you think I did? That mother f***ing bastard left before I could do anything."

"So you didn't see their face?"

"No." L shook his head.

Sungyeol looked away, relief.

"Call the others... We need to hunt down that bastard."

"Is that really necessary? I mean, they're busy with the preparations of the new bar."

L glared at Sungyeol. "We need to find out how the bastard got in here and who he was."

Sungyeol sighed and dialled Sunggyu's number. At least L hadn't found out.

---

You were huffing and puffing when you reached the hotel lobby. Joon was sitting on one of the chairs, waiting for you. "Where were you?" He asked.

"I just went too see my baby... it's alright. Let's go."

He nodded.

You followed him out of the hotel and to his car. The two of you were going out to eat lunch, before Joon went back to work.

In the car, you sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window.

Joon asked, "So, dongsaeng, how does it feel to be back?"

You shrugged. "Good, I guess... How are the MBLAQ guys?"

"They're all cool and well, I guess... Do you want to tell them?"

You sighed. "I dunno... if more people know, then the chances of Infinite finding out are high... but I don't want to keep it from MBLAQ. They're my other older brothers..."

Joon nodded then chuckled. "Shouldn't we be speaking Korean since we're in Korea?"

You shrugged. "You're the one who started to speak in English, so I replied in English."

Joon shook his head. "Fine... We speak in Korean... starting from... now."

You laughed and shook your head. "Babo oppa."

---