Flight to Melbourne

Flirt Girl

As soon as Sungyeol arrived back home, he his laptop and searched for the earliest flight possible to Melbourne. The rest of Infinite were already asleep, so there were no questions asked. He found a flight that left in three hours' time. He quickly bought a ticket using his credit card and rushed into his room. He grabbed his suitcase and threw some of his garments into it. He hastily wrote a note telling the rest of them that he had business to attend to and won't be back until a week. He grabbed everything he needed, stuck the note on the table and left the apartment.

Outside, he flagged a taxi and went to the airport. It was an hour's drive away. Sungyeol silently prayed that there was no traffic jam. Luckily, since it was so late at night, or early in morning, there was no traffic. Who would be going out at 2 AM in the morning? Well, a boy looking for his lover.

---

In the aeroplane, Sungyeol sighed in relief. He had made it onto the flight on time. He looked at the address Joon had given him. Sungyeol frowned. It was in English, and the letters just looked like a bunch of mumbo jumbo with no meaning. Sungyeol sighed and laid back. He allowed his eyes to close and he slowly fell asleep. The flight would take around 10 hours and 45 minutes. Seoul time of arrival would be 4:45 PM, Melbourne time, 6:45 PM tomorrow. He had already been flying for two hours. Time to rest.

---

It was ten in the morning when Sungjong woke up. He found it weird that there was nobody's feet in his face. He sat up and Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen. He walked out of the room, careful not to wake Hoya or L and went to the living room. He noticed a yellow post-it note on the wooden table. He picked it up and read it. It was from Sungyeol saying he had to go away for a bit.

Sungjong quickly ran to Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo's room. "SUNGGYU-HYUNG! DONGWOO-HYUNG! WOOHYUN-HYUNG! WAKE UP! SUNGYEOL'S GONE! HE LEFT!"

Sunggyu and Woohyun shot up, but Dongwoo continued to sleep, unaffected.

Sungjong yelled, "HE JUST LEFT A NOTE!"

Woohyun yawned and said, "Hand the note over..."

He read it and showed it to Sunggyu. Hoya and L were also in the room as well, seeing what all the commotion was about. Sunggyu passed the note to Hoya and L. Hoya asked, "Where do you think he went?"

Sunggyu shrugged. He frowned. "Call him."

Woohyun sighed. "He won't pick up. I've already tried."

Sungjong started shaking Hoya. "HYUNG! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Sunggyu said, "Stop yelling." He paused. "We just have to trust Sungyeol. He'll be fine. At least he left a note."

Sungjong nodded, glumly then walked out of the room.

---

SInce you guys are so awesome, you'll check out my new fanfic featuring you and Chunji of Teentop, right? (Infinite's in it~)

Happiness-Teentop and Infinite

kekeke~