"You're going to America?"

Flirt Girl

As soon as you walked into the door of MBLAQ's apartment, you were attacked... by Seungho. He was annoyed. "~~~~~! I missed you! How come you didn't call me? I could've come home last night! You guys all had fun without me!"

G.O, Thunder and Mir laughed. Seungho shot them a death glare.

Joon walked in. "Yo."

Seungho looked at him for a second before looking back at you. "Yo."

You laughed. He didn't seem to realise the person at the door was Joon. He paused. "Wait a sec..." He looked back at Joon. "LEE JOON! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!"

Mir laughed and nudged you. He whispered into your ear, "Slow reaction..."

You nodded in agreement.

---

You were helping Joon unpack his bags. The rest of MBLAQ were out buying food with Infinite. He looked at you. "~~~~~..."

You looked at him. "Yes, oppa? What is it?"

He sighed. "Do you actually want to go to America with me?"

You nodded.

"Why?"

"I..."

"Does it have to do with Sungyeol?"

You looked away. He grabbed your shoulders and positioned you to face him. He looked you in the eyes.

He asked again, "Does it have to do with Sungyeol?"

You bit your bottom lip and turned away. You sighed. "It's nothing."

Sunggyu walked in. "You're going to America?"

You looked at him, shocked. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out with the others."

"I left my phone here." He paused. "You're going to America?"

You nodded.

"Because of Sungyeol?"

You shook your head.

Joon looked at Sunggyu. "That f****** bastard! What did he do now?"

Sunggyu looked at Joon. "He... is going out with some girl. He's serious. I can tell."

"And he's still with my sister?"

Sunggyu nodded.

You looked at Joon. "That's not it. I'm not leaving because of Sungyeol."

"Then why?" Your cousin and brother looked at you and asked you at the same time.

"Joon-oppa, weren't you the one who wanted me to move to America with you?"

"Yeh... but."

"Look. I'm going back with you. Like it or not. No questions." You walked out.

---

You wandered around the streets. You were in the dangerous part of the city, but you didn't care. People around that area were all either drunks or druggies. Some were in gangs. Your phone was buzzing. Without looking at the caller ID, you turned of your phone. You didn't want to be found right now. You wanted to be alone.

---