Drunks

Flirt Girl

You laughed as Dongwoo passed out on the floor. You went over and nudged him with your foot. "Oi. Dongwoo-oppa." You laughed. "You're so weak. Drunk already!" You hooked your arms around his arms, under his armpits, and dragged him to the couch, where Dara, Bom, Minzy, Mir, CL, Sungjong and G.O laid, drunk. You rolled your eyes as you plopped him down onto the pile of drunks.

You looked at Woohyun and Sunggyu. They were having a 'man-chat' over at the table. They both looked pretty drunk. You looked at Joon and saw that he, like you, was still sober, as the both of you didn't have a drink at all. He grinned and the two of you rolled your eyes at the drunks.

Sungyeol had passed out next to Thunder on the floor. You sighed, walked over to them, squadded down, and nudged them with your hand. They laid there, unmoving. You laughed and grabbed cushions and placed them under their heads.

Hoya was leaning against the wall in the hallway, passed out. Seungho was leaning on his shoulder and talking drunkily to himself. He had his finger pointing randomly everywhere. "Ya know... (hiccup) it's great to (hiccup) have (hiccup hiccup) ~~~~~(hiccup) back..." ...then he passed out.

You and Joon went over and dragged the two out of the hallway and dropped them next to Sungyeol and Thunder.

Joon sighed. "I'm gonna go sleep. Too tired..."

You nodded and watched him tiredly shuffle into his room. Suddenly, you heard puking in the bathroom. You sighed and walked inside the bathroom and saw L, with his head practically inside the toilet bowl, puking. You walked over and kneeled down. "Are you okay?"

He looked at you and squinted his eyes. "Whaddaya think(hiccup)? You (hiccup) were dead (hiccup) then (hiccup hiccup), now, you're alive! Alive!" He raised his arms dramatically. "You don't know (hiccup) how sad and hap-(hiccup)-py I was!"

You patted his back as he puked again. "Mianhae."

"Sorry? That's all you can(hiccup) say?" He laughed drunkily. "I missed you sooo much(hiccup)! I love you! Saranghae! (hiccup)" You watched as he passed out onto your lap.

You sighed and gently ran your fingers through his soft hair. "I am truly sorry. I love you too... Saranghae, Kim Myungsoo. I'm so sorry. For what I did. For what I'm going to do next. Mianhae." You gently kissed his forehead, then helped him out of the bathroom and onto the couch with the other drunks.

You looked at Sunggyu and Woohyun. They had finally passed out. You sighed and decided to leave them where they were. You looked at the clock. It was three in the morning.

Your flight back to Melbourne was in three hours. You had managed to change it on Christmas Eve, without anyone knowing. Now, all you had to do was go back to the hotel, grab your stuff, check out, and go to the airport.

You grabbed a notepad and pen and quickly wrote a note to your unnies and oppas.

To: Infinite, MBLAQ and 2NE1

Yo! If you're reading this, then I'm probably already gone to the airport or even in the plane back home. I know my home is here in Seoul...but I have to go. Being here is too painful. ahaha. I know I'm being a coward, running away from all this, but I need time. Don't worry! I'll be back before you know it! Maybe even permanently!

2NE1 unnies, don't cry! Take care of yourselves and be careful! I'll call you guys! And remember to call me as well! I wanna know when you girls have finally found 'the one.'  ;) kekeke. Love ya babes! ;)

MBLAQ oppas, don't be mad! I love you guys! Truth! You guys take care and find a nice girl. ;) Oh yeah, Joonie-oppa, I'll return your credit card. It was nice using it. Love ya heaps.

Infinite oppas, don't die! I know when I 'died' it killed you guys, and now that I'm leaving again, will kill you again, but like, don't die! I'll be back! LOL XD You guys take care of yourselves and each other. Good luck running those clubs. I've visited them a few times, they're good, but you gotta check IDs! Some are still highschoolers? Love ya!

Anyways... THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I'M GONNA MISS OUT ON BOXING DAY SALE! jokes, jokes. I've no regrets spending my last day here with you guys.

Love youse! Ciao!

You signed off the note and sighed, before walking to the door, and leaving.

---