Shocked Dongwoo-oppa

Flirt Girl

You slept peacefully in your room... until you got a call. You groaned and pulled your blanket over the head. "SHUT-UP!!!!" You yelled at the phone. It kept ringing. After a couple of rings, it stopped. You smiled and relaxed again... until it started ringing again. "SHUT THE FUG UP!" You grabbed your phone and hauled it across your room. It stopped... then continued ringing. "WHAT THE FUGG?? WHO DA FUGGA-DEE-FUG IS IT THIS EARLY IN THE FUGGING MORNING?!" You crawled out of bed and without looking at the caller's ID, picked up. "WHAT THE FUGG TO YOU FUGGING WANT?"

"~~~~~! YOU FINALLY PICKED UP!"

Still half asleep, you asked, "WHO THE FUGG IS IT?"

"Babe! Stop yelling! It's Dongwoo! Where have you been?"

You replied, "Home... Go away..." You slumped down onto the floor, slipping off to dream land.

"Where?"

"Mmmm... Joon-oppa... home... go away. Sleep"

"So you were there the whole time?! How come you weren't there when we were looking for you?"

"Aunty's... home... go away... need sleep..."

"Fine. But I'm coming over." He hung up.

You fell to the floor face-flat, and continued to sleep, still not aware that you had told Dongwoo where you were.

---

Woohyun walked into your room to find you sleeping, face-flat, on the carpetted floor. He laughed and walked over. He picked you up and placed you onto the bed, before walking out again.

Suddenly, he got a call from Sunggyu. "Woohyun, you ready yet? We have a gang meeting today with the allies. You better come."

Woohyun sighed. "Araso. I'll be there."

---

Dongwoo happily walked to MBLAQ's apartment. He was so excited to see you again. He had faked illness to wag the meeting with the other gangs. The rest of Infinite all went.

He hummed and smiled to himself as he walked into the elevator.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, he skipped, happily towards the door. He rung the doorbell. "Open up ~~~~~!"

The door was opened up by a very confused-looking Mir.

Dongwoo grinned and said, "YO! Where's ~~~~~?"

"How did you know she was here?"

"She told me." Dongwoo began to look around the lounge room.

Mir shrugged. "I guess she couldn't keep it from her best friend. She's in her room."

Dongwoo nodded then ran to the direction of your room. He readjusted his beanie and opened the door. He peeked in and saw you sleeping on the bed. He smiled then took a step forward. As he got closer, he saw some changes in you.

You looked like a pile of bones. The bed was swallowing you up and he noticed that your PJs looked big on you. He frowned. "~~~~~-ah... wake up."

You began to stir. "Mmmm..."

"Hey... it's me, Dongwoo. Wake up..."

You groaned and sat up, rubbing your eyes. Dongwoo was shocked to see how different you looked.

The neckline of the shirt you were wearing was so big for you that it revealed your shoulders. Your slender hands were bony and pale. You had taken off all your piercings on both your ears. Your dog tag necklace had also disappeared. Your dark hair seemed thinner and it looked lighter than it usually did. Your skin was a white-blue colour.

You opened your eyes to see a shocked looking Dongwoo in front of you. Your jaw dropped.

---