Moving

Flirt Girl

You and Infinite walked around the small neighbourhood that your supposedly new apartment was. The old man had given Sunggyu the address and keys for an apartment.

When the eight of you arrived in front of a run-down building. There were drunks lying on the ground. There were teenagers, all high, waving around bags of drugs.

Sungyeol, protectively, put an arm around you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Everyone knew you could defend for yourself...even better than some of the boys. 

You walked into the building and up a flight of stairs. Your new apartment was on the fifth floor.

Sunggyu stopped in front of a green door that was chipped and had paint peeling off. "Well, this is it. Let's check it out." He slid the key into the keyhole and turned the door-knob.

Inside was bare...kind of. There was water leaking from the ceiling and a single lightbulb hanging.

Hoya switched on the light and it started flashing. "Well... this is better than our current place..."

Dongwoo nodded in agreement. "I like it here."

Sungjong and Sunggyu were going through the rooms. Sungjong jumped in excitement. "Two rooms! But... only one bathroom..."

Woohyun smiled and said, "Deal with it. I think we've found our new home."

L nodded in agreement. "It's even close to ~~~~~'s school." It was settled now. You were moving in.

---

On Monday, you skipped school. You and Infinite spent the morning clearing away your things from your old home and moving them into your new one. You, Sunggyu and your aunty and uncle said goodbye. You thanked them. Before you and Sunggyu left, you slipped some money into your aunty's wallet. It was enough for them for the rest of the month or two.

It was decided that you, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun would share a room and L, Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong would share another. Of course, Sungyeol had suggested that he and you share a room while the rest sleep in the other, and, obviously, everyone said no, including you. He was complaining whilst moving in the old couch they brought from their old home. Sungjong was helping him. Woohyun and Sunggyu were cleaning the kitchen. L and Hoya were cleaning the bathroom. You and Dongwoo were cleaning the rooms. 

By the end of the day, the apartment had a couch in the front room, and two single-mattresses in each room. You even managed to hang up some clothes in your room. Boxes were still scattered everywhere.

You and Dongwoo decided to share one whilst Woohyun and Sunggyu shared the other. Really, it didn't matter who you shared with.

Sunggyu and Hoya were out getting dinner whilst Woohyun and Sungyeol were buying cleaning products for the bathroom and kitchen.

Dongwoo and L were trying to set up the TV and games you and Sunggyu brought over.

You were sitting on Sungjong's lap, on the couch. He was playing with your hair as you did the same. His hair was soft. You snuggled against him and closed your eyes.

You smiled and said, "You're so cuddly and comfy!"

He laughed and asked, "Really?" He bear-hugged you. "So cute! So cuddly and warm!"

Sungyeol and Woohyun came back, carrying a dozen plastic bags. They were followed by Sunggyu and Hoya, carrying bags of food. Sungyeol saw you and Sungjong, ran to you and asked, "Can I join you?"

You and Sungjong laughed and said together, "Nope! It's ~~~~~ and Sungjong's alone time right now!"

Sungyeol dropped his head dramatically before realizing something, "Hey! ~~~~~ is MY girlfriend!"

Unfortunately for him, you and Sungjong were deep in a thumb war to notice him.

"Hyung! ~~~~~, they're ignoring me!" He complained to Woohyun.

Woohyun ignored him and said, "Help me out here." He hid a smile.

"KYA!!!"

Everyone else started laughing.

The eight of you celebrated together for the whole night. You celebrated the event of moving in and the start of a new beginning. You took photos with the disposable camera that Woohyun had bought.

You secretly prayed that this would last...

You wanted to freeze this moment forever... but it was impossible. You didn't know that the end of your happiness with your gang was near.

---