Revenge

Flirt Girl

You and Infinite leaned against the wired fence. Dongwoo nudged you and pointed into the fence. He smirked. You looked into the other side of the fence, confused. There were a whole bunch of giggling girls watching you. What were you supposed to do?

You did what you saw other boys do a lot. You smiled and winked at them. Dongwoo laughed and dragged you away. Sunggyu laughed and shook his head. You and Infinite quickly got onto your motorbikes and sped off. You didn't see or hear the girls run up to the fence screaming, "OPPA!" You didn't see them fall to the ground in embarrassment. You didn't know that they thought you were a guy.

---

You climbed over the fence and landed perfectly on the ground. You grinned at Dongwoo and said, "Bet ya!" He pretended to stomp away. You both cracked up.

"Of course! My girlfriend is the best!" Sungyeol hugged you from behind. You smiled and kissed him.

"So is my boyfriend."

Woohyun laughed and said, "Get a room!"

Sungyeol smirked and said, "That's what I was telling you guys a year ago!"

"Whatever dude." He walked off, smirking.

Sunggyu quickly came over and dragged you away. "Not in front of me!"

Sungyeol laughed and walked off with Sungjong.

L quietly stood aside watching the group. Hoya and Woohyun chatted quietly.

"So this is it?" You asked.

Sunggyu nodded. "Yep."

"So, we gonna get started or what?"

---

You and Infinite quietly slipped into the school corridor. Everyone stared at all of you. You could hear whispering among the crowd of students.

You walked into the girls' toilet. All the girls were shocked to see you. You winked at them and they seemed to faint on the floor. You raised an eyebrow. You quickly ran into a cubicle and grabbed the toilet rolls. You ran into another and did the same. You went through all the cubicles until you had an armful of toilet rolls. You frowned. "This isn't enough." You looked at a girl and asked, "Hey, you! The cute one with the pig-tails."

She looked at you and stammered, "M-me?" She was blushing madly.

"Who else is cute and has pig-tails in here? Anyways... do you have more of this?" You gestured to the toilet rolls.

She nodded. "They're in the cleaners' cupboard."

"How about paint?"

"They're also in the cleaners' cupboard."

"Show me."

"Y-yes."

You throw all the toilet rolls in a pile and said to the remaining girls, "Don't touch it." You threw an arm around the pig-tail girl's shoulders. She tensed up. Her face was red. "Hey, you ok?"

She nodded. "Y-Yeh."

You both walked out of the toilets. You saw Sunggyu. "Where are they?"

He said, "They're in the boys' toilet."

You nodded. "I'm gonna get more toilet paper. There are not enough in there."

He nodded. "Quick."

The girl led you around the corner and to a cupboard. "H-Here it is." You looked at the wooden cupboard. You pulled the door. It wouldn't budge. You pushed the door. It wouldn't budge. You looked at the girl. "I... er... think it's locked. I'll get the keys."

"Forget it. Just stand back." She did as you told her and stood back. You punched the door. It broke. The girl's eyes went wide. You reached in through the hole and felt for the knob. "There we are." You opened the door. Inside were boxes of toilet paper, sprays, tissues, paint, vaccum cleaners, mops and bleach. You grabbed two boxes of toilet paper. "Hey girl. Help me get the paint."

She nodded and grabbed two cans of paint.

You quickly led the way back to your friends.

Dongwoo saw you and started laughing.

Woohyun smirked and said, "Let's have some fun."

---

You and Infinite spent an hour throwing toilet paper around. Then you spent another hour 'redecorating' the school. Teachers came and went trying to stop you. You all just laughed. They didn't call the police because they couldn't ruin the schools' image-Letting random teenagers into their school and not being able to stop them. 

You were all on the roof 'redecorating' it and throwing things down, such as paintballs, toilet paper and spit balls.

It was fun.

The principal couldn't handle it any longer so she called the police.

You and your gang quickly departed. As you left the school, you looked back and winked at the pig-tail girl.

---

"We're home!" You and Sunggyu yelled together.

Your aunty smiled and your uncle nodded.

Sunggyu said, "We'll be upstairs."

Both of you went into your room. Both of you shared a room. Sometimes, you slept together. It didn't really matter. Your aunty and uncle didn't care. You jumped onto his bed. "Oppa, when you said you wanted to play today, I didn't know you were talking about playing at that school." That school's principal had caught Sunggyu and Woohyun 'painting' the street walls in the middle of the night and called the police. That had been a long night.

Sunggyu smiled and said, "I was bored. There isn't much to do nowadays. I thought it'd be fun to get revenge for all that community service me and Woohyun were forced to do." He laid down next to you, squishing you against the wall. He hugged you tightly and closed his eyes.

You scoffed. "At least it got me out of school." But he wasn't listening anymore. He was asleep. "BABO." You grabbed your blanket and threw it over both of you. You closed your eyes too. Soon, you drifted off to sleep.

---