Great!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

Another few weeks passed. It was our rare free day. Coincidentally, It always falls on the day of my scan. Thankfully.

" Saengie, I just realized we have to change our calendar. That one on the table was last year's."

" De."

" You just had a calendar photoshoot isn't it? Wait for that one to be released then get that."

" Andwae."

" Waeyo? But... All your triple S will get that calendar.. It's unfair if I don't..."

" The world is unfair. Trust me, you wouldn't want that."

" You guys had that photoshoot with a top hot female model right? I read it online already."

" De, so we shouldn't get it. It will be extremely weird when July comes. Eun Hee will think  I fooled around outside."

" July? Hah... Your individual shot with that pretty? I will have to see that."

He just kept quiet.

" Saengie... I'm a fan afterall. You know those triple S, they will take a picture of themselves holding that calendar and post it online. I will be so jealous if I don't own one. Jinja. I will break the screen of the computer."

" Do you want to take a picture with me and post it online? They will be so jealous because they don't own me. I think they will end up smashing the whole computer instead."

" That's a whole different thing..."

" It's the same..."

" So you're not going to get it for me?"

He nodded. " It's extremely weird if there is a picture of me being so close to another lady when I share a bed with you at night. Get what I mean?"

" Kwenchana, I didn't say I mind. It's your job isn't it? Next time if you got a chance to film a drama or anything and you have to kiss another girl, does that mean I can't watch it as well?"

" That's different. Perhaps, you will only watch it once and forget about it, but that calendar is an object, you can keep it forever."

" So you're controlling me now? I cannot continue fangirling over my idols?" I crossed my arms and sighed.

" Ani..." He held my hands and smiled.

" Just take it as a fan getting her idol's merchandise okay? Loyal fan. De de de you agreed. Blablabla.. Let's go, we are late for my scan." I didn't even give Saengie a chance to speak and pulled him out of the room.

-----------

" Annyeonghaseyo. Hmm so your tummy is slowly showing already. You have to change to an even baggier shirt. Keke." My doctor teased as soon as we stepped in.

" De.. They are growing really fast. Getting heavier each day. Aigoo..."

" So,are you ready for the scan today? We can probably determine their genders already, since they are already 14 weeks old." My doctor told us.

" Ahh jinja?" Saengie exclaimed in excitement.

" De, come, lie down."

" Boy boy boy!! Saw it." Saengie pointed to the ultrasound.

" Aniyo. Jamkanman. Let me do the zoom."

" Woah, technology is really advanced nowadays..." I chuckled.

" De."

Saengie kept staring at the ultrasound, his eyes filled with anticipation. I turned to the doctor and gave a wink. She nodded, as a sign that she understood.

" Ahh... I'm afraid we can't see their genders today.. Come back next month."

" De?? Can't? Waeyo?" His expression changed to an utterly disappointed one.

" Hmm, I found another one inside."

" Mwo?! Another one?? JINJA?!" he widened his eyes and got a shock. I laughed at his over-exaggerated face.

" Saengie ah... Twins. No triplets in there. So you can take back your over-exaggerated face."

" Ahh?? There isn't another one in there?"

" De.."

" Aish... You made me happy for nothing."

" Keke your look was so funny... Epic to the max."

" You're lucky you're pregnant, if not I'll come after you."

" Hahaha youngsaeng sii, you won't be happy for nothing. We were just fooling around, I'll let you see their genders today."

" Boy boy boy, I really saw it!" He once again got excited with the results of their genders.

" Let the doctor check, don't disturb her." I held his hand and grinned.

She smiled. " De he is right, there is a boy inside. And... A girl."

" 1 boy and 1 girl? Great!" Both of us chuckled.

She nodded. " Healthy boy and girl. Wait here a while, let me print it out, so you can bring it home." She exited the room.

" You're amazing." He bend down and kissed my forehead.

I shook my head and smiled. " Scientifically, you were the one who determined their genders. Theoretically, god was the one. Nothing got to do with me. I just carry them."

------------------

" You write lyrics right? This shouldn't be hard." I pulled him to the couch and smiled.

" What shouldn't be hard?"

" We need to start thinking of their names, now that we know their genders."

" Writing lyrics and coming out with babies names are totally different issues. Writing lyrics are a hundred times easier than coming out with their names."

" Rubbish.. Pali pali."

" Erm.. Yeoja will be called Heo young Hee. Namja will be called..Heo.. Yah, you are their mother, come out with something too."

" What kind of name is that? Young Hee? I don't want Young Hee."

" Extract the Young from my name and combine with the Hee from Eun Hee."

" So the boy will be called Eun Saeng or Saeng Eun? Yuck! Don't mess their names up."

" It's not that bad..."

" When they grow up, they will blame you for their not-so-nice names."

" Aish.. Then let's call the boy, Heo namja and the girl, Heo yeoja. How about that? Perfect, easy to write too. And nobody has that. Our kids will be the unique one."

I burst out laughing. " Cheongmal?"

" De." He nodded and laugh.

" Hahaha they will be laughed at. If you translate it to my dialect, it will be heo da bo and heo za bo. Which means good boy and good girl.But on the streets you will hear people scolding each other siao za bo."

" What's that?"

" Crazy woman."

" Okay let's change it." He said it almost immediately.

" Of course these can't be their names.. It's so awful. You mean you were serious just now?"

" Was considering actually..."

" Do composers always have these weird and ridiculous thinkings all the time?"

" That's what enable us to write and compose good music. Get that?"

" You're right...." I snarled sarcastically.

" Don't worry about their names now. Let's ask haraboji sometime later. My name was given by him too. He will come out with a perfect and wise one for our kids. Let's go shopping for your calendar now. Get SNSD's. Who knows if I get into that shop to buy, I may even get discounts too."

" De de de, then every month will be April to you since Taeyeon unnie appears on that month." I gave that annoyed face.

" It's the same logic. Jungmin appears on August on the SS501's. My other members also appears individually on other months. So I have every right to feel the same way right?"

" But Triple S support all the members, not just their bias! You aren't going to be jealous over your brothers right?"

" Excuses. So as a good and obedient Triple S, you should listen to your idol here." 

" Andwae, we wait for SS501's calendar. I don't want any others."

" Aigoo SS501..SS501.. Let me ask you, what if I'm from another group or I'm just an ordinary guy? Will you still like SS501?"

" Of course, SS501 will be forever in my heart. That fact won't change. I'm sure about that."

He grinned and pinch my cheek.

" Okay, we shall wait then. When July comes, you just refer to the calendar in your phone. Arasseo?"

" By saying this, you make me more eager to look at the July shot. Keke de de I'll listen to you for now."

He smiled my favourite dimpled smile.

" If only our twins have those dimples like yours. Wahh they will be so adorable." I pointed to his dimple and said.

" We could have ask the doctor to zoom in to the maximum just now to see their cheeks."

" Crazy. Oh and to have a voice like you.. How nice can that be..."

" It's not that bad either, if they follow after you. Pretty mum, heart of gold..."

" Both of them should be as tall as you, they better not inherit any of my genes on that..."

" The boy has to be taller than me.. But the girl has to follow after you, petite. I don't like tall girls."

" So you're going to underfeed her?"

" Of course not. I won't try to torture my precious little girl. She will become a daddy's girl."

" You seem to prefer daughters..."

" Ani, I'm just used to having Eun Hee around. Our son can protect their sisters in the future, so it's good to have a boy too. To have a boy and a girl for the very first pregnancy is the best anyone could have expect isn't it?"

I nodded. " Like carrying two watermelons everywhere I go. I can't take them out like you guys did in the past..."

" You watched that show? Ahh.. Now I know the pain."

" I'm glad you know that."

" So I'm guessing you haven't tell your friends about our twins right?"

" Oh ya! But.. I don't want to have to answer those 'one word' questions again."

" My members also asked me the same thing.."

" Omo..What did you say?" I turned to face him and was hoping so hard that he didn't reveal anything to them.

He suddenly pulled off a smirk on his face as he bit his lower lips.

" I just said..."

A sudden gush of heat rushed up to my cheeks.

" Ahh kwenchana kwenchana, keep it to yourself. I don't want to know." I interrupted.

He nodded and looked away.

" Are you really not going to say?"

" You are really cheeky, I don't want to say. Are you trying to beg me to describe too?"

" Ahh? Yah! It's not as if I don't what happened... Anyway..let's go out now. I don't want to stay home, it's such a rare free day for both of us. I don't care if a big group of girls start following us later, I just want to get out of this house now."

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ jinkibiased

Thanks ^^

@ adeloveskyu

Lol, yeah that was a weird question.. Hahaha. Yup, they will most probably ask that keke. Thankyu! Hmm.. thanks for reading all the way! :D 

@ Areu501

Thanks! Nope, they didn't appear. Haha kwenchana :) Gill.. hmm.. she is a great fan of them, she will react in a typical fan girl manner LOL. But instead, YS is the one over-reacting XD lol. You're welcome! Thanks for supporting me all the way unnie! appreciate that! :D 

@ bigbangluv143

Hehe oh.. :( Aww but I was just joking anyways haha. Hmm yep, he cares! ^o^ Ya that's soo true, s ask really weird questions LOL. Update yours soon too! 

@ dandeli0n

Keke ^^ Expected from s... they will ask till forever haha. She isn't the one going to have that reaction, Saengie will be the so called worried one LOL. Yup. Eun Hee is so happy whenever she gets to play with jungmin hahaha. :D