Uneasiness..

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Do you have lessons today?" saengie asked.

I just nodded and turned away.

" In the afternoon?"

I continue nodding.

" Dear ah, Kwenchana?"

I nodded once again.

I can't get myself to talk, I know my emotions will take over me if I do.

" What time does your lesson start?"

" Three.."

" Hmm, it's only 11am now, my schedule will also start around that timing, why don't we go back to our usual place now?"

" De.." I mumbled softly.

-------

I sat on the swing and did not talk.

Saengie came and squat down in front of me and held both my hands.

" I know what you are thinking. We have one more week with her..don't be like this.hmm?" he consoled.

I just looked up, to prevent my tears from rolling down.

" Look at me, eun hee will also be very sad if she sees us like that.." he said gently.

" It's not something I can control.." I tilt my head down and look at him. Then,my tears streamed down.

Saengie used his thumbs to swipe off the tears from my cheeks and smiled. I went forward and hug him. " I really can't bear to leave eun hee. She will be theirs..eventually, even though she chooses us now..i didn't expect this will come so soon..i thought her parents left her once and for all.." I stammered between tears.

He pat on my back. " I can't too.. I guess all we can do now is to make full use of our time with her."

I calmed myself down. " De.."

" Cheer up. My piggy isn't pretty anymore once she cries.." he joked as he released the hug and look at me.

" So you like me only when I'm pretty?" I laughed slightly.

" Ani.. And you know that." he smiled sweetly and said.

I chuckled. " So what do you have later on?"

" Hmm I need to attend a variety show."

" Variety show?? Is it star golden bell?"

" De. Today only hyungjun,kyujong and I will be attending. Jungmin and Hyunjoong have their individual things to attend."

" Oh.. So we better get going now. You need to be there as early as possible right?"

" I have to get back to my dorm to wash up and prepare first."

" De i have to go home too.Let's go."

" You will be seeing eun hee after that right?" I ask.

" De, my schedule will end at around 8pm today. I will go to the hospital straight from there."

" De,I'll be there as well."

----------

I just kept flipping the pages of my textbook. I couldn't concentrate at all.

After school..

" Gill, are you okay? You seemed lost today." my friend came up and asked.

" Ahh? Yes I'm okay. Kamsahamnida."

--------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

I was spacing out throughout.. My heart wasn't even here..

After the show..

" Hyung, what happened to you? Are you okay?" kyu jong and hyungjoon asked right after the show ended.

" Ah de I'm okay.."

" Right.. The emcee has to call you three times before you answer.. Is there anything you are bottling up?"

" Ani. Anyway, I..i will not be following you guys back to the dorm, I need to go somewhere first."

" Where?"

" Aish.. Hospital."

" For what?"

" I'll explain everything once I return back to the dorm."

 

Gill’s POV

My lessons ended at 7pm, so I headed to the hospital first.

Before I went in, I heard the couple's voice and eun hee's laughter..

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

" Omma!" eun hee called. Just this word.. It brightened me up.

" Kang Eun Hee!" mrs Kang raised her voice.

" Ahh but she is my omma too.." eun hee pout.

" Ah eun hee ah, so how are you? Did the doctor say you are fine?" I tried to interrupt them and ask her.

" De.." she smiled and answer.

" Omma, my real appa bought me this teddy bear just now!" she hugged that bear and told me happily.

" Ahh.. Ah this bear is adorable." I tried to fake a laugh.

We chat for awhile before the door opened again and saengie came in.

" Appa!!" eun hee stood up on her bed and started jumping.

Saengie chuckled and went up to her. Then eun hee hugged him tightly. " Appa you came! Omma came too!"

" De, we promised we will come back right?" he pat her on her head and smiled.

I noticed mrs Kang turned and give a worried look to mr kang.

" Kwenchana.." mr kang mouthed.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

After my schedule, I quickly rushed to the hospital. As soon as I stepped into eun hee's ward, she started jumping on her bed and calling for me. It was so heartwarming. At least.. Gill is smiling too.

I don't express much. But deep inside, I will be even more devastated than anyone if Gill and I have to part with eun hee.

Afterall, we found her, so we too, have the rights to keep her. Furthermore, we interacted with her for months.. It's not easy to just let it go, and when she even addresses us as appa and omma.

As I went forward and hug eun hee, I could sense the uneasiness in her parent's heart. But seriously.. Which parent would feel insecure if they knew they had treated their children like the apple of their eyes.

" Eun hee ah, how are you?" I sat beside her and asked.

" Ask omma. You ask the same question as her." she chuckled and said.

" The doctor said she is fine, her condition has stabalised. You really rushed here straight after your event?" Gill ask.

" De, wae?"

" Oh..nothing, just surprised you will be able to reach here so early.." she smiled and told me.

" When this episode airs on TV, just pretend that I'm not there.."

" Waeyo?"

" I wasn't really concentrating on what I was doing today.."

" That made it an even funnier episode doesn't it?" she chuckled slightly.

" Ani.. It was horrible." I laughed.

" Kwenchana.. You were tired right?" she went behind me and massage my shoulders slightly.

I just smiled.

-------------------------------------------

 

   

@ amyra961

Yeah... Haha hmm give me one more chapter before revealing who Eun Hee follows keke. I'm still working on it. Ya exactly! They don't really learnt their lesson..but i guess just going back for her means something? haha. Anyway thanks! ^^

@ 143prince

Hmm ya true.. okay i shall hate them to the bones too.. hmm actually no, i shouldn't hate them..haha so it will be a fair decision as to who Eun Hee will follow :) hahahaha. LOL. Aigooo nooo don't cry! hahaha. Kyaa really appreciate that, for commenting and reading my update despite your busy schedules.. :) Komawoyo unnie! :) Hope to see your update soon ^^

@ Areu501

Haha that part..hmm yeah it's true his ex is taeyeon in my story..but in real life..that, you have to ask youngsaeng yourself. Lol. It seems true as to how i wrote it isn't it? kekeke. ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Haha at least they went back for her :) Yups i will figure something out..haha :) Kamsahamnida! ^^

@ lonelygurl501 

Is it? Hahaha but her parents..they went back to look for her, like youngsaeng's parents..kekeke, so they are actually kinda...good. Omo i'm confusing myself now. LOL. Hahaha aigoo Gill is only.. 19 years old :) Too young for that... hmm but actually..age is just a number.. hahaha i think i'm actually contradicting everything i said. LOL. Anyway, Thanks! ^^