Byee

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

Soon, their nap time was over.

" Piggy noona!"

" My name is Gill!"

" Youngsaeng oppa said it's piggy."

" Yah King Kong!" I grimaced.

" My name is kongsoon!"

" Gill noona said it's kingkong!" I childishly stuck out my tongue. He chased me around.

" Gill..you are really childish.." saengie shook his head and said.

" Ahhh ask him to stop chasing me! I'm getting breathless!" i puffed.

" Kongsoon ah, stop." tae rin unnie went to carry him up and 'saved my life'.

" Haah kam..kamsaham..nida.." I was out of breath.

" Noona, you are weak, haha weakling!" he laughed and ran away cheekily.

" Yah Kongsoon! Stop scolding my noona!" ryeoyoung came out and screamed at him.

" I did not!"

" Yes you did! I heard it!"

The two little boys started quarrelling.

The 3 of us quickly ran up to them and stop them.

" Noona, he offended you!" ryeoyoung defended for me.

" Haha kwenchana kwenchana. I'm okay." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

" You watch out! Don't let me hear you scolding my noona again!" ryeoyoung glared at kongsoon and walked away.

3 of us chuckled. " Ahaha heard that saengie? I have someone to defend for me." I laughed.

" Whatever.. Kongsoon doesn't look very happy now." he smiled.

" Aigoo kongsoon ah..give me a smile.keke." I tried to make him smile.

He stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes at me.

" Aigoo..come on. Don't be like that.. Aish.. Who should I give this lollipop to.." I squat down and took out a lollipop and waved it in front of him.

His eyes sparkled at the sight of the lollipop. " Me! Me! Me!" he tried to snatch the lollipop away from me.

I quickly hide the lollipop behind my back. " Don't be angry first. Smile."

He pulled off a wide grin adorably. I smiled and gave him that lollipop.

" Yayyy! Komawoyo Gill noona!" he came and hug me.

" Wahh when there is lollipop, you call me Gill, where there is no lollipop, you call me piggy. Aish.." I teased and pat on his back.

He just chuckled. " Don't open it first, take it after your dinner." I told him.

" Please..."

" What about I take it back then give it to you later after your dinner?"

" Ahhhh! Okay I will take it after my dinner.." he pout.

I stood up and saw him holding on to that lollipop and running away happily. " Haha he is just like eun hee.."

Saengie chuckled.

-------

Blablabla...

Soon it was time for us to go.

" Youngsaeng oppa, when will you come here again?" 2 years old taeim ask him softly.

He squat down and answered her.

" I'll try to come here again whenever I'm free."

" Gill unnie, what about you?"

" Me too."

Their eyes were teary. The younger ones started to cry.

" Aigoo, don't cry. We will be back again hmm?" I went to hug those little kids.

" Noona, I will remember you." ryeoyoung came up to me and said.

" Awww, nadul."

" Tae rin shii, kamsahamnida for today. We will come back again to visit." saengie stood up and told tae rin unnie.

" De..take care." I could sense that she kinda couldn't bear saengie leaving.

" Annyeong!"

-------------

We walked hand in hand along the path, towards saengie's car.

"Ahh I will really miss those kids.."

" You can come here as often as you want. Those kids seem to like you around too."

" But this place is too far away..I don't know how to come here by myself."

" Ahh that's just an excuse. You just want to come TOGETHER with me isn't it?" he grinned.

" Ani! You are so thick skin.."

" Haha.. De, I will come here with you whenever I'm free."

" Cheongmal?! I will be looking forward to it!"

" You will be so used to kids revolving around your life that you will want to have one yourself too..keke" saengie teased.

" I already have one, now in your dorm, playing with your members."

" I mean blood related.."

" Ahh? Aish..you can't wait to have one isn't it?" I said cheekily.

“ Ani, I can’t wait to have my dozen.”

“  Mwo?! You are really demanding…I am not your children machine.”

" Haha aniya. I got lots to go through with you first before that.." He placed his hand around my shoulder.

I just smiled.

" So have you visited that fanfics website?" I asked.

" Ani haven't yet. Maybe I will log in tomorrow to read."

" I think you will scare all your fans away.. don't try to be funny and scare them till they erase their stories away. Their stories are too awesome! So I think if they really erase, I will cry.."

" I will still comment and whatsoever and ask them not to erase their stories because a pig will cry.."

" Yah!! You otter!!"

" Otter? Otters are adorable."

" Mwo?! I will go and find a super ugly otter picture and show it to you. And I willl make sure it looks exactly like you!"

" Haha try finding an ugly and one that looks like me, I don't think you can ever find. Keke so looks like you made a lot of friends?"

" I will find it! De, of course, they are really nice people. You..are just jealous that I got so many friends right?"

"Aniyo.. once I make that account, and within a day, I will have more than a thousand friends. You wait and see. And my wall will be flooded with messages.."

" De i will see. But it's not like they will know that you are ' extraordinarypig'.. I will laugh so hard if you don't even have a friend. Hahahaha!"

Both of us laughed. 

---------

" Eun hee ah, time to go."

" I want to stay here."

" Andwae." I told her in a firm tone.

She frown. " De..annyeong oppa." she look down and went to wear her shoes.

" You are welcome here anytime okay?" jungmin oppa told her sweetly.

She just continue wearing her shoes.

--------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

After sending both of them back, I finally went back to my dorm. Everybody laid down flat on the floor and on the couch.

" Ahh youngsaeng hyung, your little girl is a mini menace.." jungmin said between heavy breaths.

" You guys look really tired..what did she do to you?"

" She kept chasing us around the whole house..haah...our energy are all drained out now.."

"You should be thankful.. Build up your stamina, you guys need that."

" Try getting chased around the whole house without resting..i doubt you won't feel tired.."

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ lonelygurl501

Hahaha yeah he wanna kill her..seriously.. Hahaha your comment really make me laughed so hard! LOL. Ahhhh don't erase your story!! Please Don't!! Hahaha i'm always waiting for your update! haha anyway i know you are just kidding right? :) 

@ 143prince

Haha awww so sweet! But..i'm already reserved *wink wink*. haha nah..i'm joking! :) Ahh? Youngsaeng is thinking of Jae as a pig? Haha wah you like to relate your characters into my fic ah..lol. Aigoo even if you throw yourself out, your parents will pull you back haha. they love you too much! They even bought the ys dvd solo for you right? hahaha. ani kwenchana for being crazy. hehe i am sometimes too. lol. 

@ bigbangluv143

Dongsaengieeee!! hmm yeah looks like i always write about other girls liking ys.. hmm okay i shouldn't add that in anymore hahaha. yeah he IS cute! lol :) Thanks dongsaeng! <3

@ amyra961

Yeps! :) Those kids..haha ya they are really cute. haha! kekeke ryeoyoung.. yeah.. a witty 7 year old kid :D Anyway..Thank you! <3