Awkward...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

5th June...

" Hey Gill, happy birthday!" I received numerous text message, wishing me.

" My dear girl... Sengil chukahae!" my parents came up to me and hugged me.

" Aww thank you! Why the sudden change of language? "

They just smirked.

" Anyway, so, tonight I will be back a little later than usual..and.."

" We know we know.. Enjoy yourself! I'm sure you will anyway.." they chuckled and said.

"Yeah,I will."

" You better get prepared now. The concert starts at 6pm, it's already 4:30pm now. You know how long you take to get ready, we have to leave by 5pm." my parents started nagging.

" You are sending me there? It's okay, I know that place, I can get there by myself."

" Erm..it's fine, you are so clumsy, in case you get lost somewhere. Oh ya, remember to bring your ticket along."

" Okay okay."

Time to go..

" You look great in that dress! Wow i'm surprised that it's the right size and length." they complimented me.

" You know me too well haha. That's why this dress fits perfectly."

" Of course!"

I smiled and thanked.

In the car..

" Why are both of you so nicely dressed up? Is there any special occasion today?"

" Yeah we need to go somewhere to witness something. So we have to be nicely dressed."

" Oh where is it? Maybe I could meet you after the concert ends."

" It's just beside the concert hall. Hmm yea..yeah okay, we will give you a call after that. I think it will end the same timing as yours."

Actually, i'm a little hesistant whether to attend the concert or not. Throughout the journey there, my heart pounded like nobody's business, for no particular reason.

-------------

When I reach, to my surprise, nobody was waiting outside. It was rather quiet. Am I late?

I checked my ticket again. It stated 6pm. It's only 5:30pm now…

" Am I late? Why is there nobody waiting outside?" I asked before I got off the car.

" Maybe everybody entered already. Just get in and locate your seat. Inside, it will just be the size of a normal concert hall, something like an auditorium. Not those indoor stadium where hundred thousands of fans can enter. That's why those fans are allowed to enter first I guess.." they explained to me.

" Oh.. I see. Wow then you must be really lucky to get the ticket online, looking at how limited the number of tickets will be."

" Yeah of course. You are lucky."

" Okay i shall enter first. See you later! Thanks for the ride."

" See you! Oh wait..er...ah nothing.. Enjoy yourself!" She stammered.

" What is it?"

" Nothing.."

" Hmm..okay..b..bye." I waved.

----------

" Wait, show me your ticket." a security guard stopped me.

I turned and look at her.

" Oh, chaesonghamnida. Jamkanmanyo.." I opened my bag and search for my ticket.

" Erm..ani Kwenchana kwenchana, you don't have to show me your ticket,you have the permission to enter now." she smiled and answered even before I took out my ticket.

" Ahh?? Oh...oh..de..kamsahamnida." I bowed slightly and thanked her.

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

Wow, everybody is already at their respective seats. Hmm, this concert hall is really not as big as I thought it will be. It can only accommodate at most up to 300 people. And..I think every single one is a Triple S.

I went in and turned to close the door. When I turned back, seemed like every pair of eyes was staring at me.

I smiled and bowed slightly. Then, I took out my ticket from my bag to double check my seat.

" Don't have to check. Your seat is over there." a fan pointed to the front seat and gestured me to that seat politely.

" Ahh de, kamsahamnida." I startled.

" Woah, omma got me a good seat. Right in front, at the first row." I thought as I walked to my seat.

" Wahh yeppeuda..yeppeuda.." I heard murmurings everywhere.

" Annyeong, how are you?" that fan sitting beside me asked.

" Ah pangapsumida. I'm fine kamsahamnida. Anyway, I'm Gill. You are?"

" Keke I know that. Ahh no i mean.. De nice to meet you! I'm seon hae. Lee seon hae."

" Oh nice to meet you seon hae sii." I replied with a smile. " Hmm, what time did you all arrive? You guys are early haha."

" Oh, we were all here at 4pm."

" Wow so i'm late.. I thought I would be the earlier one."

" Haha aniyo you aren't late, we are early. Nice dress you have!"

" Kamsahamnida. My dad bought it for me. But.. I feel kinda awkward now.. Most of you here are wearing your green triple S tee."

" Aniya.. You look beautiful. Don't worry."

I chuckled and thanked her again.

This feels weird, everywhere i look, there would be someone smiling at me. " Hmm, triple S are really friendly..." I thought to myself.

" Seon hae sii, erm.. Is there anything on my face? Why do I feel that.. everybody is turning towards me and smiling?"

" Ahh.. Nothing nothing. Hmm you are pretty that's why."

" Aniyo.." I blushed.

Soon, the lights dimmed..everybody cheered.

5 of them, the perfect five stood on the stage, shining as one.

Whether it is in my dreams, or illusion or reality, the aura is always in them. That fact, will never change.

Five of them, stepped forward and sang their very first song- Love like this. It sank deep into every of our hearts.

However, I felt something was strange. It wasn't the usual concert I expected. The atmosphere was there, the fans were there, just that..an unusual feeling of anticipation was hinting me otherwise..

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Okay i know it when you read read read, then suddenly *poof*, it's a dream -.- LOL. Because in school, my teacher says if i end my essays off with a dream, i will get an immediate ZERO. so.. i wanted to try how is it like to write a dreamy kind of thing here as I never tried it before. hahaha. But now i know what is it like.. Thanks to my lovely comments :) so, thanks to all your comments! 

If my teacher were to ever read this story, i'm dead. LOL!! 

 

@ MilkyKaramelz

Haha :D Erm.. it's still.. :) Thanks for commenting! ^.^

@ lonelygurl501

Dongsaeng! Lot's of things is happening..i'm getting confused myself LOL. Hmm ahh miane! haha But yes, it is. NO, I'm not marking those words Dongsaeng!! aigooo just kidding, i will work things out, but not sure whether you readers will be happy :( Thanks for your long comments :) Oh you update soooon too! Or i will fly into your story and hang that girl upside down! Keke :p

@ SHINeeluvsME

NO DON'T DIE!! Or i will lose a friend and reader! LOL. Erm.. i'm swaying my story back to how it's suppose to be :)  Thanks for your comment! ^o^

@ bigbangluv143

Haha you are so cute ~ yup i will ask Gill to leave some for you :) * POOF AGAIN* ice creams in your mouth. hahaha. Don't be sad :( 

@ forever2323

Ya a dream.. haha. Still... Ahh.. please don't cry! Oh my i feel like a really bad author right now.. erm.. for the ending, I'm still planning on how it will end :) So yup, do anticipate :) And thanks for your comment! ^.^

@ dandeli0n

Hmm i will slowly reveal the answers to all your questions in the next few chapters :) Sorry that it's kinda confusing.. Anyway, komawoyo! :)

@ 143prince

Hahaha your comment makes me laugh :) I haven't learnt your evil-ness yet. still trying haha. You are the most awesome at being evil hahaha. (in a good way unnie) keke :p Wahh haha thanks! :) NO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING! Don't make me wait for nothing unnie!! :)