Because of you..

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

We brought Eun Hee to saengie's dorm after that. She missed the members and pestered us to bring her there.

" Aigoo eun hee ah.." the members surrounded her. They pulled her hands and wanted to carry her.

" Yah! Be gentle on her.. Her arms might break!" saengie raised his voice in concern.

" De de.. Come eun hee, let's go to jungmin oppa's room. He got lots of new toys there." Kyu Jong oppa said.

" Appa, omma, are you going anywhere?" she ask worriedly.

" Ani, we will be here. Follow them to jungmin oppa's room, he got lots of new toys for you." I smiled and answered.

A smile finally appeared on Eun Hee's face as she followed them to jungmin oppa's room.

--------

 

Saengie held my hand and led me to his room and closed the door behind him.

" Show you something.." he said.

" What is it?"

He opened his drawer and took out something.

" Here.."

" Concert ticket?! You guys are holding a concert?"

" De, a small scaled one. Only some triple S will know about this.."

" So this is for me?"

" De of course, the ticket you are holding is the first ever ticket. I got it even before it is announced to our fans."

" Awww Komawoyo."

" Just a 'Komawoyo'?" he chuckled.

I smiled and gave him a really quick peck on his lips.

" Komawo for everything just now too.. They wouldn't let us have eun hee if it was not for you there."

" My heart broke when I saw eun hee desperately trying to scream and beg.. Anyway, you helped too, I guess they saw your determination to keep her, that’s why when I spoke, they agreed. I was waiting for that right moment…" he smiled sweetly.

" You don't know how touched I am right now.." my eyes reddened.

"Aigoo.. Save that until you become mine, officially. If not you will have to cry till forever by being touched by me,every now and then.." he teased.

" Won't that make me like a crybaby?" I blushed.

" You are already one,my dear.."

" Yah.. I'm not.." I mumbled softly and looked down.

He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

" Don't look at me like this.. I will be lost.." I shyly told him.

" Lost in my world?" he interlocked his hands behind my back.

I blushed. " Ahh so I was..Um.. No..so looks like-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he gave me a peck.

" So looks like i really need to take up lessons on how to take care of eun hee properly right? Is this what you were going to say?” He chuckled and said softly.

I widened my eyes and look at him. Was what I was going to say that predictable?

" Need me to teach?" he joked.

" How?" I smiled and ask.

" Hmm..marry me first, and i will teach you."

" Was that a proposal? Ahhh what kind of a proposal was that?” I laugh and shook my head.

" Ani...haha I was just kidding. I will ask that, in time to come. Not now." he chuckled.

" Ye.. Your triple S are going to be so upset with me for taking their YoungSaeng oppa away.."

" About that.. You don't have to worry. Once I make up my mind, everything will already be solved by then. They will love you as well."

I smiled.

He inched in slowly and placed his lips on mine gently. I shut my eyes and placed my arms around his neck. He then tightened his hug around my waist and pulled me closer. My lips moved to the rhythm of his.

It was like a dream came true.. It was the kind of happiness I never would have imagined I will experience in my entire life.

I smiled shyly when he slowly released the kiss. He returned me with the sweetest peck on my lips again and flashed my favourite dimpled smile.

We kept silent for a moment.

" So.. When's this concert going to be held?" I tried to break the sweet silence…Why did I even do that..

" When do you want it to be held?" he ask back.

I stunned." Are you serious?"

" De.."

" Now then. Keke"

" Hmm.. Now? But my members are busy playing with Eun Hee. I can't do it alone, without my members.." he chuckled.

" Then.. Wait, are you really serious about letting me choose the date? You are just playing around right?"

" I think I'll choose then. 5th June next year. How does that sound?"

" De, it will be my best birthday present." I smiled. " But why do you get to choose? I thought your compa-"

" Because I'm Heo Youngsaeng." he answered coolly.

" Huh? I don't get it.. So your past few concerts' dates were-"

" Aigoo, you don't have to worry about that, just sit back and relax on that day." he smiled and held on to my shoulders from behind and led me out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

@ bigbangluv143

Yeps! I made a happy ending.. kekeke. WOOHOO! ^^ It wasn't what i planned actually..haha but..oh well.. i think it would be better for Eun Hee if she follows them :) LOL

@ SHINeeluvsME

Haha tooo matured.. i think. I should make her 4 years old instead lol. Haha anyway kyaaa i also wanna hug Eun Hee! Hahaha

@ 143prince

Unnie! Haha yeps! Yay glad it made you happy :) Ya, i told you Youngsaeng will be a great help somehow:) He is the best indeed! LOL. Omo you really cried? Chaesonghaeyo! Woo i'm gonna end this story soon :( ..i guess so. Haha ^.^

@ amyra961

^.^ Eun Hee helps my story a lot..so i have to go with her decision :) Hahahaha. :) Woo love ya too! Kamsahamnida! ^^

@ Areu501

Haha woo you read till there already? Yay! haha yeah that haraboji is a bit crazy lol. Glad it made you laugh :) Kekeke

@ lonelygurl501

Yups they won! I don't want to drag this anymore hahaha. So yeah.. :) Dongsaengie! Komawoyo! <3