KAJA!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

 

A week passed...

 

Eun hee can be discharged today..

Fortunately, saengie and I didn't have anything on today.

" Eun hee ah, let's go." mrs Kang said.

Eun hee held on to her parents' hands and hugged her teddy bear. Saengie and I just followed behind.

Saengie held my hand firmly. He sensed that I was feeling very uncomfortable.

Everyone kept quiet throughout.

" Okay eun hee ah, say goodbye to them, we are going home now." mr Kang held her hand and told her.

" Appa, omma are not following us?" she stammered.

" Ani, from now on, you will have your real omma and appa with you."

I stood there, nothing could come out from my mouth..

" Omma, will we meet again?" eun hee called for me and asked.

" Ah? Er.." I stuttered. I didn't know how to answer her.

" You will have nothing to do with them now eun hee! KAJA!" Mrs. kang pulled her away.

" Jamkanmanyo!!" saengie and I  shouted.

Eun hee finally understood what was going on.

Saengie and I quickly ran up to her and hugged her for the last time.

" Appa, omma!! You don't want eun hee anymore?" she cried and held on to our shirts tightly.

" Eun hee ah, aniya..it's not like that.. You must be a good girl from now on and don't make your real appa and omma angry.. Arraseo? " I tried to squeeze a few words out of my mouth.

Eun hee cried even louder.

" Eun Hee, come. Listen to me, you are a big girl now, remember our promise? We will take care of you no matter what happen hmm? So now, you will have to follow your appa and omma, but we will never leave you. Understand?" saengie pulled eun hee to her and squat down as he talk to her. I could see his eyes turned red.

" Appa, i don't want!!" she hugged saengie tightly and held my hand.

I couldn't take it anymore, i turned and walked away and allowed my tears to flow down when eun hee isn't looking.

" Omma!!" she screamed for me.

" Eun hee ah, it's time to go.." i heard mr and mrs Kang pestered her.

“ No I don't want!”

“ GO!! NOW!”

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

@ lonelygurl501

Keke yeps. Ahh kwenchana! haha you weren't the one confusing me haha. I'm confusing myself.. okay next chapter will reveal who Eun Hee follows. :) Wahhh dozen kids.. Gill won't bear so many for him... Ys will give birth to those dozen himself if he wants it LOLOL!! I'm laughing when i type that hahaha ^^

@ amyra961

Yups she is fine now :) So sorry for the short update >.< 

@ forever2323

Yeah they are really stupid.. hahaha but.. i guess they willl be better to Eun Hee in the future ? LOL. Thanks for your comment ^^

@ YSotter1103

Haha i wanted to make her parents as mean as possible.. and after that make my own blood boil..lol. I really went into the story as i write and thought that if my parents were like that.. I think i will be sooo devastated too.. hate those parents. seriously... they should just face the wall and reflect on what they have done hahaha. i'm always criticising my own characters keke. Anyways, kamsahamnida for your comment always ^^ but... her parents will get better i think haha. Sorry for the short update! 

@ bigbangluv143

Hmm good idea..haha win win situation. thanks for that idea ^^ But... let's see how it goes.. that will be very confusing for Eun Hee i think...so many appas and ommas haha. but kinda fun..lol. Thanks for your comment ^^

@ ss501mochi

Ahahaha so sorry for the short chapter again! I promise the next chapter willl be much longer than this :) Hmm... ahh i hope the next chapter will be okay..hahaha. Thanks for your comment :) Oh when are you gonna update yours :( I miss reading all the teasers here and there :( Please update yours too!