Pabo...

Dream the impossible..

 

Gill's POV
 
I was glad that saengie told me everything.. At least now, I understood him better.
 
I know it would take time for saengie to accept his parents again.. But, at least I tried.
 
----Flashback----
 
" Ajusshi, miane..saengie needs time. Please give him some time and he will be able to put the past behind him. Please take care of yourself and ajumma
too." I comforted saengie's appa on the phone the next day.
 
" Gill, thanks for all your help..cheongmal..komapda. Saeng is really lucky to meet a girl like you."
 
" Ajuss..Ajusshi ..saengie..saengie is just a very important friend to me..nothing more..." I stuttered. I didn't want to reveal our relationship yet. 
 
-------
 
Ling and I went to school and to our  great surprise, the whole school was extremely chaotic that day..
 
I wonder what is the event today...
 
We went up to our classroom and all the girls were all dolling up... 
 
" Hey belle, what is it today? Why is everybody dolling up?" 
 
" Oh you are new so you may not know this. Every year specially on this day, our school will organize this event called -school house special- where a Korean band will come to our school to perform. If you are lucky, you may even get a chance to have a face to face talk with the idols. Argh..i don't understand why must the school do such a thing..it's such a waste of time! That's all because the principal of this school.. She is a die-hard fan of Korean boybands and her birthday falls today. I can't believe we have a crazy fan as our principal..she especially likes.." Then,  I interrupted her.
 
" Oh.. No wonder every girl is dolling up like crazy now... So I guess the boyband that is coming will not be revealed until they arrive to our school is that right?"
 
" Yup. There is a list of bands that the principal will choose from. She can only choose 9 bands in total.So,every year we will have different boyband coming. Of all, beast,shinee,suju and mblaq have came for the past few years. So we are only left with dbsk,u-kiss,ss501,2pm and big bang.There have been rumours saying that this year will be either u-kiss or ss501." 
 
" Oh..i see..."
 
" Hey turn back, look at myo min, I think she is expecting ss501 to be coming and so she could see her beloved youngsaeng oppa. Look at how thick her make up is... Pabo" belle exclaimed sarcastically.
 
I just laughed. " Hmm, but I don't think they are coming..haha..if not I will be the first to know." I mumbled.
 
" How do you know?" belle asked in astonishment.
 
" Er..oh..oh..nothing, actually..tell you something, I sort of know one of the members personally.. Shhh don't tell anyone!  " I trusted her more than anyone else.
 
" So what time is that event?" I asked.
 
"Wow okay your secret is safe with me! Hmmm..Should be after our lunch break..which is.. 1h later." 
 
" Okay thanks.So, I'll meet you later." I gave her a smile and walked towards my table.
 
Suddenly I felt a hand went around my shoulders." Yah Gill ah... You should know that if my boys are coming, I'm not gonna let you get close to my darling
right? You won't be as lucky as you are during the concert that time." myo min unnie went as close to me and grinned.
 
I jumped at her sudden reaction. " Un..unnie, why are you only telling me this, there are so many saeng..i mean youngsaeng oppa's fans in this school too."
 
I wasn't sure why she kept finding fault with me.
 
" You.are.my.greatest.rival.Gill." she chopped up her words and flashed her familiar evil smile. She rolled her eyes at me while she left to join her clique. 
 
I stood rooted to the ground. Not believing what I just heard.. I hope she is still kept in the dark about Saengie and I..
 
" Unnie ah... Miane but.. I have no intentions of competing anything with you.." I couldn't stand it any longer.
 
------
 
Everyone gathered in the school hall, waiting anxiously. A large blue curtain is hung on the stage. We were all gathered class by class.
 
I was expecting u-kiss to be the one coming .. Since saengie didn't inform me about this..
 
Suddenly, the hall lights dimmed down, leaving a spotlight on the stage. Everybody went shouting and jumping around like crazy, I could hardly even hear anything else.
 
Our principal came out from behind the curtains shouted" ARE YOU READY FOR THE SCHOOL HOUSE SPECIAL TODAY??" 
 
"Oh.my.god.. Don't tell me she made herself the emcee of this event" I puzzled at her actions.
 
" Yes Gill..she is. Every year." Belle explained to me.
 
So unbelievable..she is totally different from the principal I had back then in Singapore...
 
At that instant, the whole school started cheering.
 
The blue curtain dropped, revealing the 5 amazing guys on the stage. The screams went louder when the music started.
 
I stood there, jaw dropped. I expected the other bands.. But true enough.. It's them.. SS501..
 
" Ha.ha.ha. So saengie didn't tell me about this at all..." i fake a laugh at myself, giving a smirk.
 
" GILLLLLLLLLLLLL! It's Youngsaeng oppppaaaa!!" Ling came shaking my arm beside me. I laughed at her reaction and we started cheering and screaming together.
 
Every corner of the hall was screaming, " Youngsaeng oppa! Hyungjoon oppa! Leader oppa!! Kyu oppa! Jungmin oppa!!"  Wow..looks like they are more popular in school than I thought.
 
The song ended. Everybody clapped and screamed like crazy. 
 
" Anneyonghaseyo, jungmin imnida. Currently in a musical called grease now, hope everyone will support!" jungmin oppa introduced.
 
" Anneyonghaseyo, leader of ss501 hyunjoong imnida. I'm also currently acting in a drama boys over flowers now. Hope everybody will support too. Hyunjoong oppa introduced next.
 
" Anneyonghaseyo, kyu jong imnida. Currently...promoting our u r man remix singles now. Keke" kyu jong oppa laughed shyly.
 
" Anneyonghaseyo, maknae hyungjoon imnida. Hmm..kyu jong hyung stole my line away so I have nothing to say now." hyungjoon oppa fake a cry which made everybody screamed. Haha so adorable.
 
" De anneyonghaseyo. Leader..of the trio, youngsaeng imnida. I'm currently having a hard time trying to take care of our maknae over here.." saengie joked and pinched hyungjoon oppa's cheeks joviously.Everybody burst out into laughter.
 
" Mehrong! Yah hyung, I'm the easiest to take care of.." hyungjoon oppa smirked.
 
" Hahaha de pangapsumida! I'm the principal of this school and it is really my honour to be able to invite the 5 of you here today." the principal started shaking each of their hands and refuse to let go of jungmin oppa's hand.
 
" Yah yah yah!!!" jungmin oppa's fans started shouting.
 
" No don't say that, it is our honour to be able to come. Anyway, we are acquainted with someone in this school too." jungmin oppa turned and gave a wink at saengie.
 
" Argh..doomsday...I'm going to have a hell of my time trying to hide the fact about saengie and I.." I thought. All the fans will find out eventually, looking at the rate they stalk them.. Aish...
 
"De so as you know this is an international school,even though Hangul is one of their subjects here, could the 5 of you introduce yourself once again in different languages?"
 
" Hello everybody, I'm jungmin." he gave that charming smirk. The principal almost fainted.
 
" Konichiwa, hyunjoong des." hyunjoong oppa introduced in an extremely fluent Japanese. 
 
" Anneyonghaseyo.keke she didn't say we cannot use back our Korean language." kyu jong oppa amswered smartly.
 
"Bonjour~" hyungjoon oppa proudly showed off his great talent.
 
" So looks like I have to say it in Chinese isn't it? Hmm.. Da chia(suppose to pronounce as jia) hao? Wo shiii youngsaeng." saengie ended off with a weird accent. The whole hall roared with laughter. 
 
The whole hall started to quieten down. Left with only me, laughing like an idiot. 
 
I couldn't control my laughter. I am a chinese fluent so it was just too funny,though it was cute.That's my first time hearing him speak chinese. But I guess if I have not known him personally, I wouldn't have found it so funny.
 
" Yah yah yah who is the one laughing at our boys? " the principal raised her voice.
 
" This pabo over here!!" myo min unnie and her clique wanted to sabotage me.
 
I tried my best to hide myself behind all the taller people in front of me, but to no avail.. I got called up to the stage. It was so embarrassing...  All because the principal is a fan of them..
 
" Argh..shouldn't have sabotage her...now I'm giving her a chance to get even closer to my darling... Shucks..." myo min unnie sighed to her clique.
 
" I'm sooo going to get scolded by the principal for laughing at them.. How am I going to go up.." I sighed.
 
Knowing that it's me, kyu jong oppa and jungmin oppa laughed. " Come come" they said in the mic and kept laughing as they turned to look at saengie. 
 
I refuse to go up despite the school's pesters.. Myo min unnie will slaughter me..
 
" Kwenchana, I shall get her up myself.." saengie smiled. He stood up, came down the stage and walked towards me. 
 
" Doom..dooms... Saengie purposely did that...myo min unnie is going to give me a hard time after this.." I kept looking down, praying hard that his every step will take an hour each..
 
Everybody made a lot of noises as they all made way for saengie.
 
He stood in front of me. " Saengie, please? And..and all your fans are here!" I mouthed the words as i cupped my hands together and pout.
 
" Ani... You do not have a choice. Hmm it's not my idea. It's your beloved principal over there.." he laughed and 'dragged' me up the stage.
 
" Haix..Saengie ah..you didn't tell me about this event.. I expected other boyband to come.." I whispered and glared at him.
 
" You didn't tell me you were going to laugh at me too."He just chuckled and continue to pull me towards the stage. 
 
" Gill!! Ahhhhhh! Aniyoooooo!" myo min unnie cried out.
 
Saengie let go of my hand when we reached in front of the stage." Good luck, I don't know what your principal, our dedicated fan, is going to do next." he winked and went up to his seat beside hyungjoon oppa. 
 
" Ehh... Saengie.." I shouted softly to him.
 
" Gill.. Hwaiting!" the rest of the members laughed. I gave a -.- face.
 
" Hyung ah..you purposely did that. you are such a lousy boyfriend.. Leaving her there alone.." kyu jong oppa teased.
 
" Shhhh...not so loud..a lot of people are here.." saengie whispered.
 
" Now now now... Our new student here.. Very funny isn't it?" the principal placed her hand round my shoulders and gave a squeeze on my cheek as she snarled. " What do you think we should do to punish her,youngsaeng oppa?" she turned and ask.
 
" De!? There is a punishment for laughing at something funny? But..but..i.." I stammered in confusion.
 
" Forfeit forfeit forfeit!!" the whole school started that familiar cheer.
 
" Hmm let me see..." saengie looked at me and pondered.."Make her sing.One verse of MY solo song.And end off with an aegyo look." he laughed. The
other members knew what he was up to and cheered me on.
 
" Yah.Heo.Young.Saeng! Pa.bo." I glared at him and mouthed those words.
 
" I'm waiting" he flashed his wide dimpled smile and teased.
 
I fidgeted nervously..i knew I had to do that no matter what in front of the whole school before I can even escape from the stage. I turned away from them and started...
 
" Can you feel my love for you
사랑인거죠 이미그 댄
사랑할수 없는 보고싶어요
속삭이듯 외쳐보지만 어디있죠그대는.." I ended off the song unconfidently.
 
" Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!" the whole school and the members went on.
 
" Can I not do that?? Please please.." I begged the principal.
 
She shook her head and looked down, pretended that nothing just happened.
 
I very reluctantly, turned around to face them. I clenched my hand and place it on my chin and gave a slight wink. Hoping that it will be okay..
 
That was the most embarrassing moment ever... I quickly turn my back to face them as my face went flushed.
 
Saengie and her members laughed and clapped at the same time. I glared at saengie when the school cheered loudly.
 
He put his thumbs up and mouthed "Daebak!"
 
I smiled. Before I left the stage, saengie called me softly." Dear,  usual place later " and smiled. 
 
I gave an okay sign and teased " looks like I have to give you Chinese lessons soon hahaha" i chuckled and head down the stage in embarrassment.
 
" Okay now..my next obstacle. Myo min unnie." i sighed.
 
She glared at me like a never ending stare. I looked down all the way to where Belle was. 
 
Myo min unnie got mad and pretended to be fainting. Her clique had to catch hold of her. " Calm down myo min ah.. We will definitely help you get close to youngsaeng oppa someday.." her clique, including Ling consoled her.
 
" Now..this is the segment where every fan will be waiting for. Each member will have a mini fan-outing with 5 people from every class. One of which will be personally chosen by the member, of course they will choose a name from the namelist. The other 4 will be up to the classes to fight it out among themselves." Belle explained.
 
I nodded. 
 
" Okay I will choose this girl, Song yoo geun." hyunjoong oppa said.
 
" For me.. haha the principal then. Can?" jungmin oppa smiled. 
 
" Argh!!!! Of course!!" the principal went crazy.
 
" Goo hye bin" kyu jong oppa said.
 
" I will choose Kim soo joong.As for youngsaeng hyung, I will help him choose, that girl that came up just now.keke" hyungjoon oppa shouted excitedly.
 
" Okay settled. You girls choose among yourselves and we will all meet at the school gate at 5pm. You girls have 2 hours to debate over who is going.
Please do not be late. Dismissed!" the principal announced.
 
Back in the classrooms, every girl gathered around and debating and quarelling over who should be the lucky 4.
 
Soon it was decided. " Myo min unnie, myself, and two other girls from the other class will be going together with you, with our youngsaeng oppa." ling told me in a cold tone.
 
" Oh..o..okay." i replied. I felt kinda down.. Seems like Ling is together with myo min unnie and her clique now.She was my only best friend...
 
-------
 
 
Youngsaeng POV
 
" Yah hyung, you should thank me for that. " Hyungjoon approached me and grinned.
 
" It need not be her... I'm meeting her anyways after that.."
 
" Yah! yah! yah!"
 
" Haha okayokay komapda my dear maknae!" 
 
I kinda knew what it will be like in later's fan outing. I will be expecting myo min to be coming too, since she wants to compete with Gill in everything..
 
At 5pm, everybody gathered at the school gate on time. 
 
Gill's POV
 
Our group decided on where to go. Along the way, ling and the rest started to open up to saengie. I just walked behind them quietly.
 
Suddenly, myo min unnie put her hands around saengie's arm and continued talking. Saengie was taken aback.The rest of the girls started doing that to his other hand too. I understand saengie can't do anything about this too... He just smiled...
 
" Pabo pabo pabo pabo..." I mumbled softly under my breath and rolled my eyes at the bunch of them.
 
Saengie turned back and glance at me. He knows what I'm thinking just by looking at my eyes. I quickly fake a smile and looked away.
 
" Girls, are you going to leave her alone behind? Can someone accompany her?" Saengie told the bunch of girls hanging around him.
 
" Doesn't matter, she is used to being alone. She is always alone at home when her parents are overseas working for months.They only go back to see her for a few days and later, travel again. " I was surprised when Ling said that. I thought she would be the one who will come and accompany me.
 
" Eh Gill? Don't you have a brother whom you call...Saengie?"
 
I stumbled. If I say yes, Ling would know I was obviously lying. If I say no, myo min unnie will suspect it's saengie,the one beside her now..
 
" Ah you are myo min right? Hmm where are we heading now?" saengie quickly helped me turn the situation around.
 
Phew..Komawoyo..i sighed.
 
" Ah... Somewhere I always go." unnie replied with a wide smile.
 
" Ah Saengie oppa! Is this your appa?" Myo min unnie showed the picture on her phone to saengie.
 
I quickly rushed up and flipped her phone down. " Er..er.. Unnie ah, can you accompany me to the washroom?" I tried to change the topic. It was sensitive to saengie..can't let him think of it now..it will ruin his mood.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
I chuckled at Gill's actions. Luckily she is here..if not I wouldn't know how to answer that..
She quickly pulled all the girls with her to the washroom. I waited for them outside, hearing all the screams from my fans as they passed by. So awkward...
 
Gill's POV
 
" Ha.ha.ha. Gill ah..tsk tsk..you lost. Did you see how close was I to my darling? He.is.waiting.for.me.outside.now." myo min unnie dried her hands and stomped out arrogantly.
 
" I already told you I'm not competing with you... You are no match for me.." I tried to console myself. Not sure why, a little tears started to form at the corner of
my eyes.. 
 
--------
 
The outing ended..at last. Haix...
 
We reported at the front of the school gate where SS501 manager arrived.
 
" Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" myo min unnie shouted as they leave.
 
All the different groups shared their experiences with each other happily.
 
--------
 
That night again..i went back to that usual place.. 
 
I sat on the swing and pushed myself lightly against the cool night breeze while waiting for saengie..
 
Not long after, saengie came and walked towards me. I smiled and looked down.
 
" Hi again" saengie spoke in his soft gentle voice as he held my hand and we walked towards the bench.
 
" So a lot of different things happened today.." saengie said.
 
"De... Ah.. I really found myself an amazing boyfriend..." I chuckled and looked up at the stars in the sky..
 
Saengie smiled and ruffled my hair. " Miane..." he apologized 
 
" Ani..kwenchana.. Unnie... I know her..she is like that.." I sighed.
 
 " Saengie oppa saengie oppa look at that little kitten over there! Isn't  that cute??" I imitated how myo min unnie used that chance to grab hold on saengie's hand and how she squealed at that kitten just now.
 
Saengie laughed and shook his head.
 
" Saengie...hmm I'm suppose to be the only one calling you that..although I know there are a lot out there calling you this but..argh...unnie ah.. Pabo.." I mumbled softly.
 
He placed his finger on my chin and turned my head to face him. 
 
"I don't want to have to share or lose to her...unnie was so over-exaggerated..i felt totally invisible..what if..what if.. She really is the one for you...since she is 
so dedicated to you..like really..I mean..you see..i'm just a very ordinary girl..who just happen to have this extraordinary luck to meet you.." I looked at him and sighed.
 
He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and assured," My dear.. Have more faith in me.Don't worry. Nobody will be able to replace you.. What i like
about you is what i cannot find in any other girls..even if there are a million of them standing in front of me right now..you will always be the one and only..
Don't regard yourself so lowly.Have more confident in yourself.Hmm?" 
 
I smiled. " Cheongmal?" my eyes sparkled and sounded cheery like a little girl who just received a candy.
 
" De.." he answered sweetly and kissed my cheek.
 
" She shares the same surname as me.. So no matter what, I can't be with her.. Even if it's not, I still won't have an eye on her.." Saengie whispered.
 
" Why?" i asked.
 
" You are to blame for that..Because you appeared in my life.. Because of you, i can't seem to shift my eyes off to anybody else.." he smirked.
 
"Keke you better not.. Haha." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
 
He gently kissed my lips and smiled.
 
" Hmm...Gill ah..so you are always alone at home? Your parents always working overseas?" saengie asked.
 
" De.. They travel a lot. Well.. I'm the only child... Ling stays with me..but always go back to live with her parents, she only comes..maybe once a week or when your band is having any performances that we attend together, she will stay over for 3 or 4 days.."
 
" Don't you feel lonely or bored alone? I guess I fully understand that feeling.."
 
" Ani.. Now that you are here, not anymore." I smiled. " This place too.. Whenever I'm alone or upset, I will come here to study or whatever..it's nice here..quiet and peaceful.. And it's our own private place right? haha" 
 
"De. I like it here too.. I can forget all my worries and release all my stress here..Although I think my job is the most awesome job, but it's not easy being an idol..hahaha..getting stalked by fans everyday, please everybody.. Go to countries after countries..etc.."
 
" But that's how we met each other right? Back then in my hometown.." I smiled.
 
" De... " He ruffled my hair and later looked down, pondering over something..
 
" Saengie ah.. Just now when myo min unnie showed you the photo of ajusshi.. Are..are you still considering whether to accept and forgive them? "
 
"De..i ever thought of it.. I want to be recognized by them again.. But.."
 
" Just tell me when you are ready to meet them again. Afterall, you are their son..nothing means more than that right?" I held his hand tightly.
 
" De... I just can't help myself to see them..memories will start flowing back.. But..I really missed my younger times before I was thrown out.."
 
"Hmm okay I know what to do." I smiled.
 
It was getting late and I had to leave. Before I left, I turned and gave a mischievous smile."Remember you are going to have intensive Chinese lessons from me, be prepared! Hahaha"
 
He held me back and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back. " So teacher, when can i have lessons with you?"
 
" Whenever you are free. Better work hard or i will come down hard on you. kekeke" i chuckled.
 
" De! Understood!" 
 
" Your Taiwanese fans and China fans are going to be sooo shocked by your fluent Chinese after that." I boasted.
 
" Is it? Keke de! So what are my tuition fees like dear? I'm very poor.." he turned me around and chukled. His arms still around my waist.
 
" Your fees are..." I tiptoed slightly and quickly gave a peck on his lips.  " Is this affordable?" I smiled.
 
" You can charge me thrice the amount then haha. I don't mind!"  he laughed.
 
" Nope.. Fixed price." I grinned.
 
" Hahaha. Okay it's quite late now, hurry go back. Your omma will be worried." he pat my head.
 
" Hmm..I'm going off now.." I stood there, not wanting to leave.
 
" Hahaha silly girl..." he bent down and kissed my forehead."Annyeong"
 
-------
 
 
 
 
 
Heys chapter finally up! Sorry for the wait...and argh..this is such a crappy chapter.. didn't have much time to plan for this chapter due to exams everyday.. i will try to work on a more interesting chapter afer my exams which is...2 days later :D COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!