So everything was just...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

We finished the first song...

" Hyung, you saw her right? She looks so pretty in that dress." Jungmin whispered to me before the second song starts.

" De I chose that seat for her, of course I saw her." I chuckled and replied softly.

" Hwaiting!" the rest of my members mumbled and smiled.

As we sang the next song- Only one day. I started getting fidgety.

 

Gill's POV

As soon as the second song ended, all the fans cheered and clapped.

" Youngsaeng oppa, hwaiting!" all of them screamed.

" Seon hae sii, why did the fans suddenly-"

" Ahh, you will know why." she smiled and replied.

I puzzled. Something is really fishy.. I turned and look around. Due to all the banners, I couldn't really see what was behind me.

"Hmm if only I really knew him, maybe i will feel..different now. Ahh Gill! You are crazy.. Bringing dreams to reality.." I mumbled under my breath softly.

Then a familiar tune flowed into my ears. But..that was the music, at least only I recognize, and maybe him. I recalled writing and composing an instrumental piece together with him, a music which only belongs to us. Not in reality, though. So why..why am I hearing this tune again?

He sat in front of a white grand piano and allowed his fingers to flow down the keys. This was exactly how I imagined it to be.

" This girl in my life, she is just a normal girl anyone else would have imagined. She is too gullible and always thinking only for others, that's just how she is." he said as he continued playing.

" She makes me worry every now and then. But.. She has this extraordinary thing in her. She has this ability to change someone, and because of her, I managed to put down all my grievances I had in the past. She changed me, entirely, from just a normal timid person, to a me, who could speak my mind without feeling restricted. And maybe that's why my members complained that i'm too noisy now. Hahaha. I guess, it's because I have forgotten that incident which probably I won't ever get over, if not for her. She gives me a lot of freedom to do whatever i like."

Everybody laughed and listened to him intensely. 

" Ever have something you won't believe it's real and so just afraid it will all be just an illusion? So now, everything will seem unreal to her. She may think this only happen in her dreams, from that airport incident all the way till we met two months ago. Because she always finds this relationship too unimaginable,way out of what she would expect her life to be, worries that everything will just disappear once she wakes up, hmm.. So if anybody just tell her she was actually living in her dreams, she would just take it as it is."

Everyone chuckled.

"I mean, every fan would have thought of that, isn't it? So those 2 months, i guess, she must have thought that things finally came to reality, everything that happened was merely a realistic dream. I sensed that insecurity. And now, I think I should make that dream come true."

He ended off the tune on the piano and walked down the stage. I looked around, everybody stood up. Tears seemed to well up in their eyes, probably touched by his speech.

I stunned. Extremely. My mind was so confused.

" So..yeoja chingu, what do you think?" He stopped in front of me and smiled as he asked.

I got it. Understood everything, finally. It was all because I couldn't believe it was true this whole time that it landed me into thinking it just happened..in my dreams. Pabo.. Now, it became clear.

" You made me sound so dumb..."

" I didn't even mentioned about all the alarms and the piggy side of you." he laughed and joked.

" You know how hard..i tried convincing myself it was all a..dream? Omma made it sound extrememly real, really really real.. You know how much ice creams I ate those two months? I...am...i'm getting..fatter..." my tears just flowed as I slowly stood up.

He chuckled and wiped off my tears.

" Nappeun... Now I know..why you made me promise you..to not get angry at you after those two months.." I sniffed and stuttered softly.

" Ye you promised,so you can't break it."

"Good, you watch out. You will get it from me once we get back.." I glared at him sharply with my tears-filled eyes.

Then, he suddenly hugged me gently which made everybody squealed.

" Don't do this, all your fans are lo-"

 

" Marry me." he interrupted and whispered into my ear.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

@ Areu501

Aww kwenchana :) Happy that you comment :) Komawoyo! Yeps so this chapter..reveals.. haha yeps smart girl! But don't go crazy yet! Lol. Thanks for commenting wooo! :D

@ MilkyKaramelz

Don't cry.. You can draw back your tears now :) Thanks again! ^^

@ unchangedlove

Yay thanks for your comment!! Yup i revealed :) 

@ bigbangluv143

Keke dongsaeng ah.. you really love ice cream don't you? Haha ^^ Ahh.. so seems like my story really deserve a zero :( Haha. Komawo for your comment! :)

@ SHINeeluvsME

Haha yeps :) It is haha. ^^ THANK YOU! :D

@ lonelygurl501

Haha if i don't cut there, that chapter won't end..keke so ya a cliffhanger :) Yup indeed.. keke read on :) Haha aigoo you can't wait for Gill and Youngsaeng to be together once again ah? Keke kyopta. So now, i'm waiting for your update dongsaengie~ ^.^

@ dandeli0n

Woo yeah glad you are satisfied! :D Hmm.. you have a *good sense of smell* hahaha. Nope my teacher didn't read..lol. If he reads, i die. I'm not suppose to write things into a dream.. he will nag me till forever if he reads it. LOL. Nah..I at writing, I'm just expressing my thoughts through this fic keke. Aigooo sweetie, me toooooo! ^o^