Sore throat

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

Saengie left for his schedule after sending Eun Hee back.

" Eun Hee ah, so did you have fun today?"

" De!"

" Who did you meet?"

" Jaejoong oppa, Yunho oppa, Yesung oppa and Siwon oppa."

" Wahh... That's nice... I'm envious..."

" Too bad for you, omma." she stuck out her tongue at me and laughed.

" Ahh? Too bad? You little brat..." I tickled her.

" Hahaha aniyo aniyo! I talked about you too!" she tried to stop me.

" What did you say?" I chuckled and ask.

" I...I.. Just said, omma is an extremely nice omma, even better than anyone in this world other than appa." she smiled sweetly and said.

" Awww so you remembered. Don't tell me..you said it in front of all the oppas over there..."

" I wanted to just tell appa, but his friends were also there so i just said it out loud."

" Ahh this is so embarrassing! So what did they say?"

" They just 'waaaaahhh' and teased appa. Then appa ask them whether they are jealous of him. But in the end, appa ask me whether you were the one who told me to praise you... I told you he is smart."

" I forgot he can read me... So you answered yes?"

" Aniyo. I didn't answer him anything, so i don't even have to act."

" That makes it worse... Aigoo Eun Hee ah... Aish..."

" Appa's friends want to meet you too."

" Jinja? Ahh this is so embarrassing, i am not going to meet them." i shook my head and sighed. " Anyway, Komawoyo." I mumbled, not even sure whether it was sarcasm or not.

------------

 

Anyway, life went on as usual.

Heard SS501 is getting super duper busy with their comeback performance in korea this month.

Well, my busy daily routine also resumed.

One day, I got a call from Saengie but he sounded really funny.

" Why is your voice lower than usual? And different too."

He cleared his throat and tried to speak in a normal tone.

" Ahh, i'm not sure too..."

" Hahaha you are having a sore throat?" I'm not sure why I found it hilarious.

" Yah! Is it very funny?"

" Haha aniya, I remembered you teased me when I had a sore throat last time...So it's my turn."

" Aish... My throat hurts."

" Kwenchanayo? Have you seen a doctor? How are you going to sing with a voice like that?"

" Ani, haven't yet. Didn't have the time to."

" Is your schedule very packed today?"

"Hyunjoong and kyujong is having a flu, hyungjoon is down with a bad cough, jungmin is running a slight fever.Everybody is sick. So manager hyung had no choice but to push away the rest of the schedules we have later on."

" You guys must be too tired from your comeback performance. I guess you had barely any sleep for the past weeks right?"

" De, maximum 2 hours everyday."

" Okay so you have to go to the doctor today by hook or by crook since you don't have anything on for the rest of the day."

" I don't want. I have a few tablets in my dorm..i can just take those... I will go to the doctor if it gets worse."

" Aigoo why are you being so whiney when you are sick? Have to, you don't have a choice now."

" Hmm... open the door."

" Mwo?!"

I hung up the phone and quickly rushed to open the door.

" You have been here all this while?"

" Not really..." his voice..cracked a little.

I broke into a chuckle again.

" What is so funny huh?" he held on to the back of my neck and said.

" Nothing nothing hahaha."

" So can you accompany me to the doctor?"

" De de, hold on, let me change my shirt. Come in and take a seat first."

" Eun Hee is not with you today?"

" Ani, her parents brought her out today. She will be back tonight."

" They will bring her back right?"

" De, of course, they cannot go back on their words. Furthermore, in front of Eun hee." I answered him from my room as I get prepared.

" Okay let's go."

We walked to the clinic since it is just two blocks away from my house.

 

In the clinic...

" Okay so take these white tablets twice a day. Don't be too stress youngsaeng sii, and remember to take care of yourself." the doctor smiled and instructed.

" De de. Kamsahamnida." Saengie thanked her.

" Youngsaeng's yeoja-chingu, make sure he remembers to take his medicines daily and take good care of him too." the doctor turned to me and teased.

" Ahh? Er..de..de..i will." I stuttered and blushed.

----------

We walked back to the direction of his car, which was parked somewhere near my house.

" I will text you every single day to remind you about your medicines. You are too busy to remember I guess..."

" Youngsaeng's yeoja chingu.." he called me like how the doctor addressed me as.

" Ahh it was so awkward when she addressed me as that just now."

" Quite an awesome name. Yeoja chingu, komawo." we reached outside my house.

I smiled.

" Anyway, come in for a while, I got a way to cure your sore throat as soon as possible."

" Jamkanman..." I went into the kitchen to make something while he sat on the couch, flicking through the channels of the television.

" Yeoja chingu, you have to watch this!"

I came out of the kitchen with a cup of drink in my hand.

" Ah I already watched this a few days ago. Daebak! Keke" I commented on their comeback performance, which was repeated on TV.

" Here, drink this, and I assure you, your beautiful voice will be back by this week." I handed him that mug and sat beside him.

" What is this?"

" Drink it first, and I will tell you after that."

He took a sip and after that, remained silent.

" How is it?"

" Erm... It's not that bad...just that, it taste kind of..weird.."

" It's honey lemon water.”

“ And?”

“And I added ginger vinegar to it. It's said to cure sore throats."

" No wonder it taste like this..."

" Yah yah! Finish it up. It's good for you."

" Have you tried it before?" he handed the mug over to me.

I took a sip. " It's quite...um... But..the things which are good for health usually don't taste nice isn't it? There is another ingredient in it I have yet to tell you. Pali, finish it up and you will be able to tell what is it."

He cleared his throat and reluctantly took big gulps of it to quickly finish it. His facial expression scrunched up as he drinks it all.

" I think I know what's that extra ingredient."

" What?"

" Yeoja chingu’s love."

" That's why you were able to finish it right?" I smiled and said softly as I handed to him a bottle of water.

" Now what is this?" He asked in a funny tone and cleared his throat again.

" Haha it's normal plain water, to get rid of that funny taste in your mouth."

He smiled and drank it.

Then i turned and looked at him and smirked.

" I know what that means. I'm not going to sing now, you can search for Andre Kim online."

" Come on, just one line, I want to be the privileged one to hear your 'another voice'."

“ Awww so you are whining now?” he teased.

I look at him and continued anticipating.

He sighed and cleared his throat again.

" ~My baby you, are the reason I could fly~" he sang, that one line, just to satisfy me.

My jaw dropped. " You were joking right? How did you do that?" There wasn't even a slightest flaw in his voice, not even a single crack. It sounded exactly like his normal angelic voice.

" The power of my diaphragm. You won't be able to hear the 'voice' you were expecting."

" Kojima, that drink just now must have helped, aish, I should have asked that before you drink."

" Ani, it will still sound the same. It sounded sweet right? But my throat hurts..."

" Want another cup of that specially-made-for-you drink?" I chuckled.

" My voice will really go haywire if I drink another cup of that.. Hmm okay, I better get going now." He stood up and said.

" De, go back and have a good rest. Don't practice today arraseo? Take your medicines and go to sleep. You know how worried Triple S would be if you guys don't recover." I stood up as well and started nagging once again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me into his embrace. " De yeoja chingu, komapda."

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ bigbangluv143

He should? Haha hmm yup i guess that will...happen, maybe? Yup now Eun Hee is another lucky girl other than Gill. In fact, she is luckier. LOL. Anyway, thanks dongsaengie! <3

@ amyra961

Yeah! Eun Hee...aigoo i'm writing her into a super lucky small little girl. hahaha. Hmm yeah maybe she should, though she finds it impossible...still. Hahaha but anyway, thanks for your comment!  ^.^

@ YSotter1103

Hahaha wah i think you live in my thoughts. Really..Aigoo... Lol. My readers just guessed it too well. hahaha. hmm, maybe? Maybe not? But erm... I'm getting to my plot haha. So sorry for all the redundant chapters. oh and thanks for your long comment! :) Really appreciate it. Oh ya..i think it will be kinda sad too if i end it like that..hmm.. nah it's okay for asking :) I'm glad :) Komawoyo! ^^

@ lonelygurl501

Hahaha yups. Gill has weird thinkings sometimes.. nobody knows what she is thinking, not even the author. Lol. Nah i'm just talking crap.. Hmm yepp so this chapter just happen to be in my thoughts as well, so..ya, i was actually pondering to add this chapter in or not, since it makes no difference anyway, but, i guessed it will be kinda..fun or funny to read? Keke. Thanks dongsaengie! ^.^

@ Areu501

Ahh kwenchana! :) It's perfectly fine, happy that you comment :) Don't apologise keke. Aww thanks for enjoying every chapter ^^ That title, yeah it's misleading haha oops! Haha i won't make that wait go to waste though :D

@ dandeli0n

Awww so sweet. Keke you make my day with your comment as well! <3 Oh, all the best to your studies! Hwaiting! Don't get too stressed, you can do it! :) I think all my readers are geniuses, really haha. Woo glad that it helped you to release your stress. It releases my stress when updating as well :) Yay you are a youngsaeng bias as well? Woohoo! keke :D