Birthday celebration

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Yee min's POV

" Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted them at the door shyly.

" Annyeonghaseyo! You must be youngsaeng hyung's childhood friend right?  Hyung mentioned about you before haha." Hyunjoong oppa smiled.

" De.. Youngsaeng oppa! Sengil chuka hamnida!" I went forward and gave him a hug.

" Komawoyo." he smiled and pat on my back.

All s were shocked.

Anyway, I invited them in. All of them greeted haraboji.

" Wahh hyung, your haraboji is rich.." jungmin oppa was stunned.

 

Gill's POV

Why am I so nervous suddenly.. Sigh..

" Appa is here, hurry tie my hair! I want to go out and see jungmin oppa!"

" Ahh de." I quickly fasten the two braids with a rubber band. She ran away immediately after that to look for them.

" Jungmin opppaa!" I can hear her sharp child-like voice from upstairs.

Those 7 girls were still in my room together with me. We didn't go out.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Eun hee ah!" jungmin carried her up and laugh.

" Jungmin oppa, I saw you on TV with appa just now." eun hee blushed and said. She is blushing at such a young age, haha so adorable.

Then she wanted me to carry her.

" Appa, sengil chuka hamnida." she gently gave a peck on my cheek.

" Same to you eun hee! Who tied your braids?"

" Omma did it. She is upstairs now, her friends are all very nervous to come down. They are making omma anxious too."

" Haha we have fans here too. Daebak! Woohoo!" hyungjoon and kyu jong exclaimed.

" Should we call them down?" jungmin grinned.

All of us went up and headed towards Gill's room.

Hyunjoong knocked on her door lightly. It wasn't closed tightly, so it opened a little when he knocked.

" You are all just going to stay here throughout?" he ask.

All her friends jumped up instantly, they were at a loss for words.

" Rachel, vic look look. The whole SS501 right in front of us now. What should we do?" I heard them whispering to each other.

" Girls, let's go out, don't faint along the way. Aigoo..you all are making me nervous out of a sudden.." Gill chuckled.

They are still stunned and extremely shy. Gill shook her head and pulled them up. They kept looking down and squiggled their way out and walked towards the stairs. There is quite a distance from her room to the stairs. In fact, her room was right at the corner.

I smiled and leaned on the wall while I waited for her to close the door. The others already gone down.

 

Gill's POV

For a particular reason, I was as nervous as the girls. My heart couldn't stop pounding. I pretended to check the room once more and close my room door at my slowest possible speed, thinking that all of them would go down first.

" Should we just stay here and not go down?"

I turned around and got a shock.

" Ahh wae?" my voice shivered.

" Hahaha you are as nervous as them.."

" They made me anxious..." I didn't look at him when I talk.

He chuckled. " So how was eun hee just now?"

" She was so excited.. Kept pestering me to call you.. Where is appa? Isn't appa following us? Appa is reaching soon right? Why are there so many people screaming and cheering on TV? Haha and she just goes on and on..appa here appa there.."

" Ah is it?"

" De..how was the celebration with tripleS just now?"

" You didn't watch the TV?"

" I was busy answering eun hee's questions every now and then and preparing her clothes and stuffs.."

" 24/7 omma. Keke. Yup it was fun, our fans were really nice."

" Ohhh.."

" Actually I was just thinking..how nice would it be if our daughter can be like eun hee.." He suddenly said that.

" De, she is really mature and sensible.."

" So... What if I say..." he came forward.

" Jamkanman..I don't want.." i stepped back.

" What if i say..we.." he continued walking towards me.

" Saengie..." I realize I was cornered.

"What if I say we..let my members take care of her for a day and you follow me to somewhere tomorrow."

" Ahh de okay.." I was certain that I was blushing. He likes to trick me like this..

 

Youngsaeng's POV

I know what she was thinking of..aigoo this piggy..

I chuckled at her reaction and hug her.

" I will leave the kiss for later.We will sure be asked to do it even if we refuse." I pointed to her lips and said.

She smiled. " Not in front of eun hee or anyone else."

" Of course." I held her hand and walk down.

" What took you two so long?" kyu jong ask in a teasing tone.

" Nothing, we were just chatting upstairs.."

" I will try hard to be convinced by that."

" Then try harder.."

" Young ladies and gentlemen, we can have our dinner now." Haraboji called for us.

All of us gathered around the table. Eun hee sat in between me and jungmin.

 

Gill's POV

My friends tried to open up and talk.

" I'm such a nice friend right?" I turned and self-praised.

" De, the best." they laugh.

" Where will you girls be going tomorrow? I need to go somewhere tomorrow, so can't accompany you."

" Oh we were planning to go shopping with you.. Go out with us..please.."

" Erm..can you make it the day after tomorrow instead? Tomorrow really can't.. I got something really important to attend to. Miane."

" Kwenchana, you accompany your friends tomorrow, i will bring you there the day after tomorrow then." saengie told me.

" Oh so you are having a date with youngsaeng oppa tomorrow..then it's okay we can wait, happy dating!" hazel teased and giggled.

" De, I need to have some time alone with him. You envious right? Haix.. My eun hee already reserved jungmin oppa, so too bad.." I stuck out my tongue and laugh.

" Ssshhhhhh.." hazel's face turned red. She is a really pretty,nice and outgoing friend.

After dinner, the lights suddenly switched off. Then Yee min unnie came out with a 3D cake with a shape of a bear, at the back, it wrote, sengil chuka hamnida eun hee. It was so beautiful. Eun hee was grinning from ear to ear. She stood up on the chair to get a better view of the cake.

Then we sang a birthday song for her. " Eun hee ah, now Cinderella is giving you another 3 wishes." saengie said.

She adorably blew off the candles before saying her three wishes. " I wish i can be with jungmin oppa next time when i am..10 years old."

Everybody laughed. I went to switch on the lights. " I want omma and appa to be closer like Cinderella and her prince.. Also..i want.."

" I wish that my real appa and omma remembers my birthday." she suddenly teared. That thought struck her again.

Saengie and I quickly stood beside her. "Now your new appa and omma remember." we tried to cheer her up again. Then saengie took out that big doll house and gave it to her. " Sengil chuka eun hee ah. This is from me and omma. Your 7 unnies here also helped with those characters inside." saengie smiled and told her.

Her mood brightened up instantly and was intrigued by what is inside that doll house. Saengie and I never seen her so happy since the day we met her. She turned around and gave us a hug, then thanked the 7 girls who helped.

" Can I open the doll house now omma?" she eagerly ask.

" Wait, we can't forget that it's my grandson's birthday today too." Haraboji suddenly spoke up. " But since he already had a cake at his fan's party just now, we only bought a cake for eun hee."

" Hyung, make your three wishes now."

All of us diverted our attention to saengie. He smiled and said, " Firstly, i want SS501 and my members to be successful even in the future."

" Wahh so sweet of you ah hyung.." hyungjoon teased.

" Secondly, i want everybody to be happy and healthy, especially eun hee to grow up,forgetting everything that has made her sad."

After that, he looked at me then turn back and said. " Thirdly..i'm not saying it out."

" Yahh hyung! Say it out!"

" Appa, say it out!" everybody pestered him.

" No." he refuse to say it out.

" Let's not pester him anymore..he wants to keep it to himself." I smiled and told the rest.

" Ahh somebody's heart is aching that we are pestering her namja-chingu.." jungmin oppa teased.

" Aniyo."

" So Gill, what did you get for youngsaeng hyung?"

" Erm.. I will give it to him later Keke."

" Omma! I want to see..please.." looking at eun hee's eyes, I decided to give it to him now.

" De, wait let me go get it. It's in my room."

I went up and bring out a box. I prepared the things inside for a year.

" Argh this is going to be embarrassing.. Sigh.." I sighed as I came out of the room with that box.

I didn't know how to give it to him in front of so many people..

" Erm.. Sengil chuka-eh.." I hurried gave that box to him and tried to walk away when saengie held me back.

" Hyung hyung open it open it!"

" No, don't open it first! Wait till everybody leaves.. please.."

" Omma, sonsaengnim said we have to share our love, so we can't keep things to ourselves.." eun hee tried to pester me again.

" Ahh..er...oh well..fine."

s and my 7 friends and cousins were even more eager than him. He opened up the box.

" Omo, did you sew that scarf yourself? It's so pretty!" Vic ask in shock.

" Er..de. Winter is nearing..so ya." I answered shyly.

" Looks like every thread of that scarf contain your love.." haraboji teased.

I just smiled. " Wait, there is one long letter here! Read it!" Hyunjoong oppa saw that in the box.

" No, this you can't read it out. Not even if eun hee pester me." I quickly covered the contents of the letter.

" Keke Komawoyo." saengie put one arm around my shoulder and smiled. 

" Bo bo eh! Bo bo eh! Come on, hurry, give your birthday kiss!" all of them clapped and screamed.

" See, I told you.." saengie whispered and grinned.

" Ahh? Please..not here in front of all of you. Saengie's fans are here as well.. You never know if other fans are peeping through the windows now." I begged.

" We will pretend we didn't see anything..Kekeke " my friends and cousins pretended to look away.

" And our fans are not busybodies.." kyu jong oppa claimed.

" Omma, don't worry I won't see, I will go to one side and open up my doll house now." she hugged that doll house and ran happily to my room.

" We are waiting..." jungmin oppa teased.

" She is shy, don't make us do it.."

" Bo bo eh, bo bo eh!" they continued cheering.

I blushed and look at saengie.

" Hurry up both of you! Let Gill do it." jungmin oppa turned me around to face saengie.

I chuckled. " Bend down."

" Tiptoe."

" Bend down."

" Tiptoe."

" Yah yah both of you trying to delay right? Hyung, you bend down. Gill, you tiptoe." hyungjoon oppa said in anxiety.

" Learn from eun hee. You just have to look up." saengie teased.

I placed my hand at both my sides of my face and tiptoed. Then, I quickly lean forward and gave him a quick peck, and withdraw after that immediately.

" Your hand was at the sides of your face. Not like we can see anything..." yee min unnie said.

Saengie and I sighed. Then he wrap one of his hands around me and made that move instead. Every noise and cheer seemed to filter out when he did that, it felt like we were living in our own world.

Then he slowly released that kiss and smiled and whispered," This is how you should do it." I look down and blushed deeply.

" Woohoooooo!! Sweeeeet!" everybody shouted.

I quickly dash away and went into my room to look for eun hee in embarrassment.

" So appa did it?"

" You shouldn't be asking about this."

" Gill! Come down and wash the dishes now!" haraboji shouted from downstairs.

" De!" I quickly rush down.

When i rushed down, one of his domestic helpers is already washing the dishes.

" Haraboji I-"

" Actually I need you to help me water the plants at my backyard. The one that is enclosed by the shelter."

" De."

Everybody followed behind me while I walked towards the backyard

"Why are you all following me like my shadow? Do you want to help me water the plants too?"

" Aniyo. For fun Keke."

When we reached, Vic pushed me into the backyard and closed the door. (Yes, it is sheltered and there is a door. Just imagine as it is.)

" You need to have some time alone with youngsaeng oppa! Have fun!"

I turned around and saw saengie there. I didn't even realize he was there.

It was kinda weird to be alone with him. I guess I'm already too used to eun hee by my side.

" Haraboji also told you the same thing right? Help me water the plants at my backyard. The sheltered one." saengie asked.

" De."

" I guess they thought that eun hee is keeping two of us from having time alone..that's why they did this."

" De, it's not like we are separating or breaking up. I don't understand why are they so worried.."

He chuckled and pulled me to the bench.

" So are you going to let your birthday past in this backyard?"

" De, what can i do..actually it's not that bad being with you alone here.." he smiled and said.

Then, he took out that long letter i wrote.

" Don't read it here, it's embarrassing.." i quickly used my hands and covered the words in the letter.

" Kwenchana."

--------------------------------------