Revealed..

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Saengie..pali.Here here." I pulled him towards a table in a private cafe..
 
He stood there, not intending to sit.
 
" Ah.. Er... Saeng ah.." Ajumma stood up from her seat and gestured saengie to take a seat. I could see drops of tears welling up in her eyes..
 
Saengie didn't react or give any expressions..just pulled out his chair and sat down, while holding on to my hand.
 
" Saeng ah.. Cheongmal komapda..for taking time off to see us.." ajusshi reached out to touch saengie's hand on the table.
 
He jerked his hand back and placed it beside him. " Miane.." he whispered to them.
 
I smiled. " Sorry please excuse me, I need to use the washroom a while." I gave a slight squeeze on saengie's shoulder before I leave.
 
" Gill..i'll accompany you there." saengie stood up.
 
" Kwenchana..you sit down and have a nice talk with them. " I pushed him back to his seat and smiled.
 
" Don't try to go to the washroom and wander off after that.. leaving me alone here.." saengie gave me an uneasy expression.
 
" Ani you are not alone.. Ajusshi and ajumma are here too.. " I laughed. " De de don't worry I just need to go for a while. I will be back." I assured him.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
Argh..what should I do now..the atmosphere is so awkward..
 
Why must she go to the washroom at this timing..
 
I sat down and started to play with my fingers... 
 
" Er..Saeng ah.. How..are..how have you been?" that woman asked.
 
" Very good," I answered coldly. I couldn't tell myself to look at them..i don't want that memory to start coming back..
 
" Are you busy with work? Still got anything on later?"
 
" Er..yes, couple of hours later." 
 
" De.. Saeng ah..back then..we really..."
 
" I'm so hungry..have you ordered the food already?" I interrupted them.
 
" Ah..ah..de..de.." 
 
I really couldn't talk to them... What is taking Gill so long...
 
" Yeobuseyo? Dear, where are you?" I called her.
 
" Ah saengie ah.. There is a long queue in the girl's toilet here.. You slowly catch up with them okay? I'm going to hang up now." I immediately hung up the phone,without even waiting for his reply.
 
" Yah gi...gill.. Aish..this girl..." I wonder if she really went to the washroom.
 
" Don't worry saeng ah.. She will be fine." that ajumma said and chuckled.
 
" Ah..de, I'm not worry about that.." I gave a slight smile.
 
Gill's POV
 
I slowly strolled back to the cafe. 
 
" Yah you took so long just to go to the washroom, did your leg get stuck in the toilet bowl just now? I almost died here..." saengie said annoyingly.
 
" Hahaha Maine. So what did you talk about just now?"
 
" Nothing much...it makes no difference whether you are here or not, I still won't have anything to say to them.." he said softly,but loud enough for his parents to hear.
 
" Yah saengie ah... Shhhh..you will hurt your parents heart..." I quickly turn and gave Ajusshi a smile.
 
" Ajumma how have you been?" I asked politely.
 
" De I'm fine kamsahamnida." ajumma smiled.
 
" You know actually.. Saengie was the one who wanted to meet both of you again" I whispered into ajumma's ear and laughed.
 
" Cheongmal?" ajumma's expression brightened up and almost teared." I'm really.. Very happy.." she continued as she smiled between tears.
 
" Gill.." saengie tapped me and gave me an uneasy look.
 
" Hahaha don't worry I didn't tell your omma anything..just saying how the two of you look so alike. " I grinned and laughed.
 
He wasn't used to people associating him with his parents. He just took a quick glance at ajumma and looked down.
 
Soon, the food came. " Saeng ah.. This was your favorite. Eat more." ajusshi and ajumma kept scooping food into saengie's bowl.
 
It was such a heartwarming scene..
 
I observed saengie's look. Although he still feel awkward and upset with them..i could sense that he was slowly trying to accept them.. 
 
"Okay I think we better get going now.. Saeng has to attend an event..we don't want to hold him back.." ajusshi told ajumma.
 
" De.. Gill, komapda for everything. Saeng ah..anneyong." ajumma spoke in a soft and gentle tone as they turn and walked towards the exit.
 
" Saengie saengie what are you still doing here? Don't you always want to be recognized by them? You may never have this chance again!" I raised my voice. " Pali Pali Pali!!"
 
" Er.. You left your umbrella behind.." saengie stopped them.
 
" Ah..so careless of me.." ajusshi turned back and took his umbrella.
 
" Yah heo youngsaeng!! Don't you always want to have parents again? Now they are leaving! If they left, I'm not going to help you again! Pali!! Do you really want them to leave like that today?" I pestered saengie anxiously.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
My head was in a turmoil.. Do I really want them to leave like this? 
 
A sudden pinch of sadness sank into me..i couldn't bear it..
 
" O..omma! Abuji!"
 
They stopped at that instance and slowly turned back.
 
" What..what did you call us again? Did I hear wrongly?" omma cried.
 
My tears ran down my cheeks as I walked up to them..
 
" Saeng ah..my..son..saeng.." 
 
" Saeng ah..it really has been really hard for you..cheongmal Maine..miane..." abuji stammered between tears and hugged me tightly.
 
" Kwenchana..i already put those painful memories aside.. I am very happy now..really.." I consoled them.
 
Gill's POV
 
I stood back. It was so emotional.. Unknowingly, my tears started to blur my vision.
 
I know saengie will be even happier from now on with ajusshi and ajumma around.
 
I never will forget this scene...
 
-------
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
" Anneyonghaseyo! SS501 imnida!" We performed live later that evening. It felt different.. I know my parents are watching me from wherever they are now..
 
Emcee: Anneyonghaseyo! Wah SS501 really worked hard to perform such a spectacular performance today. Isn't it?
 
Fans: De!!! *Cheers*
 
Emcee: So as all of you know, our country's thanksgiving day is coming, so I'm sure our fans here wants to hear from SS501 who they want to thank and show gratititude to.
 
Jungmin: Ah i want to thank our tripleS for giving us your support. Kamsahamnida! Also i want to thank my omma. She has been calling me these few days to ask me about my slight flu I had caught for the past few weeks.i am really touched by that..so kamsahamnida omma!
 
Hyungjun: i think all the 5 of us want to thank our fans for your unwavering support you have showered on us and walked us through this path.. Kamsahamnida. Next, i want to thank a person here. Jungminnie. Although we always bicker, but still want to thank you for patiently listening to all my worries and problem.. I am really lucky to have you as my brother.. Komapda.
 
" Wahh maknae ah.. " Jungmin stood up and gave hyungjun a hug. All the fans squealed.
 
Kyu jong: i want to thank my younger sister for knitting a scarf for me for the upcoming winter season. She is a really sweet girl..komawoyo dongsaeng ah..
 
Hyunjoong: i want to thank my abuji. I know he doesn't agree to me being a singer but has been supporting me in whatever ways he can. Kamsahamnida abuji.
 
It is my turn. " For me..today is really a special day for me.. I have a chance to reunite with my parents today. So i really want to thank this very special person in my life. Gill..komapda. If not for you..if not for your scolding just now,i would still be unable to accept the fact.. Cheongmal..komapda."
 
" Youngsaeng hyung! You really acknowledged your parents already? Really happy for you!" my members gave me a pat on my shoulders.
 
--------
 
Gill's POV
 
The next day...
 
" Hey hey is this the Gill youngsaeng oppa talked about yesterday?"
 
" No it can't be.. How can our youngsaeng oppa know anyone from this school?"
 
" Hey isn't this the one Youngsaeng oppa was referring to? Go make friends with her!!"
 
" Is she the one? Is she the one?"
 
" Should be.. I don't think there is anybody else called Gill in Korea.."
 
Everybody started staring, pointing and talking about me once I reached school. I became their topic of conversation for that day...
 
I knew this would happen.. Sigh.. Should have just lock myself at home today and pretend to be sick. 
 
I didn't bother much and just squeeze my way up to the classroom.
 
I sensed a really tensed atmosphere even before I stepped into the classroom. All the girls are staring at me like they have just seen an alien.
 
I looked down and walked all the way to my seat quietly, trying to ignore myo min's unnie glare.
 
Suddenly, every girl started to crowd around my table.
 
" Gill ah.. Are you the one my youngsaeng oppa was referring to? Are you?" 
 
"Gill gill..can i meet him please....please just once..help me."
 
" How did you get to know him? Why didn't you tell us? We have been your classmate for almost a year already.. Do you know him personally even before you come to Korea? And how dare you scolded my youngsaeng oppa?"
 
They bombarded me with question I don't feel like answering." of course I can't tell you..if not I won't be able to survive in this school anymore.." I mumbled under my breath softly..
 
" Argh stop.. I'm not the one. " I replied.
 
" Are you sure? But it's so rare that there is a second person called Gill in Korea. And furthermore jungmin oppa said they are acquainted with someone from our school..it must be you! What is your relationship with my youngsaeng oppa?"
 
They are so irritating.. I couldn't take it anymore..
 
" Er.. fine. I..sort of know him. But..we are just a normal idol-fan relationship. Nothing more.." I looked into each of them and exclaimed.
 
" Normal idol-fan relationship? And he mention you yesterday?"
 
" Eh girls stop pestering her.. Come let's go.." a random guy grabbed me by my hand and pulled me out of the crowd to the library.
 
" Kamsahamnida. May I know who are you?" I asked politely in the library.
 
" Anneyonghaseyo ji ho imnida.I am 20 years old this year and I am a transferred student from the other school. Although this is an all-girls school..I guess I will be the first guy then.. My mum forced the principal to accept me. Haix.." he sighed.
 
" Oh..pangapsumida. Gillian imnida. You can just call me Gill. So which class are you from?"
 
" I am currently posted to the class next to you, that's why I saw that incident just now and thought that you may be very disturbed by it so I came to your rescue keke " he flashed a smile while looking for a book.
 
" Haha de kamsahamnida, lucky you were there to pull me out, if not I will be stuck there,having to answer questions after questions.." I laughed.
 
" Hmm heard from the girls that you know SS501 Heo Youngsaeng. Is that true? Don't worry, this is just out of curiosity, no pressure. It's okay if you don't answer me."
 
" Hmm..de I know him personally. He is a very special friend to me. So ya..." I revealed to him, not stating the fact about saengie's and my relationship.
 
" Oh... You two must be together then..seeing how he mentioned you yesterday on TV.."
 
" Ah...ani..aniyo. We..are not..i..i..just happen to help him solve a problem..that's it..nothing more." i stuttered.
 
" Hahaha don't be so anxious, i was just joking. Hmm so means you are single now right? What if i say i want to be with you?" he grinned.
 
I was taken aback by that question. " Ah..ahhh?? Are..you..seri..serio.." i stumbled.
 
" Haha you are so gullible. Of course i was just playing around with you.. I just want to ask..can we be friends?" he laughed.
 
I heaved a sigh of relief. " Ah..de de..sure." both of us shook hands with one another.
 
" Gosh!! I'm late for my lesson!! Thank you again ji ho oppa. See you again next time." i smiled and ran off to my classroom."
 
*Knock knock* " I'm so sorry! I'm late." i kept panting as i waited at the door for the teacher's reply.
 
" Wow wow, why are you late? Went to meet up with your youngsaeng oppa first?" my teacher teased.
 
" Nn..no! I went up to the library just now and didn't take note of the time. I'm sorry. " I tried to explain profusely while the whole class looked at me with a strange expression.
 
" Okay then. You may go back to your seat, remember to be punctual next time, you won't die by sacrificing a few of your precious time with youngsaeng oppa." she teased again.
 
 "Of course you will! I will sacrifice anything just to be with him for another second." the whole class rebut the teacher back even before i could say anything. 
 
I hope lessons will last as long as possible today.. But sadly.. The more I want the time to pass slower, the faster it goes..
When school ends...
 
" Gill!! You haven't answer my question yet!"
 
" But I already said although I know him, I'm not very close with him.. Just happen to be able to solve one of his problems..is just that you all don't believe me.." 
 
" Yah Gill ah.. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you previously, I didn't know you know my darling personally.. We can still be friends right?" myo min unnie put her arms around me and asked in a friendly tone.
 
" Er..de..de..sure.." I knew she was just trying to be friends with me so I could provide her information about saengie..but I didn't think much, I just want to get out of this..
 
" Yah Gill can you get him to school tomorrow? I'm really dying to see him!! Please!!" a group of girls pleaded.
 
" Er... I... I don't know if..." 
 
" Hey Gill, mind if you help me with this question?" ji ho oppa stood at the door and shouted. 
 
" Phew...yes yes sure!" i quickly packed my bag and ran to him, leaving behind all the unanswered questions..
 
" Kamsahamnida again. Those girls in my class are super obsessed with saeng...youngsaeng oppa. Can't take it..hahaha" i laughed.
 
We walked together to the school gate.. Wah..i really found myself a good friend today..
 
For the next few days, those questions never fail to haunt me over and over again, i gradually became closer to ji ho oppa as he helped me each time to get out of that situation.
 
" Hey hey, want to have lunch together today? I know of a very famous stall that sells fabulous noodles." myo min unnie and her clique, together with Ling, popped up behind me and asked politely.
 
Along the way, they didn't mention about saengie. I finally can get out of those pesters.
 
Gradually,those few weeks weren't that bad..  I became closer to myo min unnie and her clique, surprisingly. They didn't probe me about saengie.. She was quite a nice and sweet friend afterall.