Please!!

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Gill... Just forget youngsaeng. He is a useless crap.. Come to me, I can protect you.." ji ho oppa pulled me to the library and confess.
 
" Take those words back. Don't you ever say that Saengie is useless again.." I glared at him and walked away.
 
He pulled me back, grab hold of my hands and forced a kiss on me.
 
" Ji ho op..oppa! Oppa! Jebal.. Stop it! I..i don't..want.." I struggled.
 
" Miane..miane..i lost control of myself.. Please..don't take that to heart Gill.." he stopped immediately and apologized sincerely.
 
I could understand how he felt and didn't blame him." Kwenchana.. I'm fine." I gave a slight smile.
 
" So..." he continued.
 
" Maine oppa, I know you have been very nice towards me. But.. The only person I love is saengie, and it will always be him..cheongmal miane.." I rejected.
 
" Looks like no one can replace him in your heart right? It's okay..i can wait.. Care to accompany me somewhere now?" he asked.
 
" De sure." at least today I can escape from the beatings.. I should be thanking him instead.
 
We went window shopping. At that moment, I thought all my fears and worries were gone. 
 
" Wanna race to that point there? Loser will have to treat dinner." ji ho oppa suggested.
 
" De, 1,2,3 GO!" I started running off first.
 
"Eh you cheated!!" oppa shouted from behind.
 
Suddenly, he was far behind and was nowhere to be seen. I got worried and traced back.
 
I spotted him limping and holding on to his leg from afar. I quickly dashed up to him.
 
" What happened??" I asked worriedly.
 
" Ahh nothing..just missed a step and sprained my ankle.." he stammered.
 
" Hahahahaha. Kwenchana?" I laughed.
 
" Hey it's not funny! It's painful!" he retorted.
 
" Hahaha okay okay I shall stop laughing. Dinner is on you!" I smirked and held on to his arm to support him.
 
Never did I expect to bump into saengie...and myo min unnie.
 
I kept looking down, hoping that he wouldn't know it's me. Seeing him, my heart ached and tears started flowing.
 
" Eh isn't this Gill and Ji ho oppa? Wow such a coincidence! Looks like you two are progressing fast huh? Gill holding ji ho's oppa hand..oh..sorry i didn't see you were limping.." myo min tightened her grip on saengie's arm and snarled sarcastically.
 
I know saengie was looking at me. I avoided his gaze. 
 
" Ji ho oppa, pali, let's go." i dragged him away from there.
 
Suddenly a hand held on to mine and turned me around. " I am flying off tonight..to Japan. Just to tell you.." saengie informed me.
 
"Ouch..stop.." i groaned in pain.
 
"What happened to you?" saengie asked about the bruises on me.
 
I continued looking down and shake my hand off him. I quickly tried to hide all the cuts and bruises. " Nothing happened, sorry to disturb you. I didn't mean to
meet you here. Enjoy your time with unnie." tears welled up in my eyes as ji ho oppa pulled me away from there. 
 
I cried all the way from there.. I really couldn't bear to leave saengie.. 
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
Something must have happened to her.. But she don't want to see me now, i can't help her already.. But I'm really worried. 
 
I can tell just by looking at her. Should i ask myo min to help me?
 
"Myo min ah.. Something must have happened to Gill. I am really worried. Can you help me go check on her later or tomorrow? She doesn't want to see me now." I asked.
 
" She is fine. She looks so happy with Ji Ho oppa just now. How can anything happen to her? Youngsaeng oppa, forget about her. Let's go." myo min clung her hand onto mine and pulled me away.
 
Gill's POV
 
After a long walk...
 
" Hey oppa, we already walked for almost more than an hour, are we reaching the place for dinner yet?" i asked.
 
" Reaching soon, just follow me." he answered and flashed a smile.
 
He brought me back to the dark alley.
 
" Oppa..can we not walk through here?" fear overwhelmed me as I spotted the bunch of girls there waiting..for something..or rather..someone.
 
We walked up to the girls and my heart pounded hysterically.
 
" Oppa oppa!!" I whispered.
 
Suddenly, he walked normally and grinned. 
 
" Your leg..i thought...you..sprained and..." I stammered.
 
" Girls..end of my show. Do whatever you want now." he flung off my hand away from him and walked towards the girls.
 
My mind was swirling... Everything went haywire. Could I not trust him? Is he the real ji ho oppa who comforted me whenever I need? Why??
 
" Miane Gill ah.. If I continue this show, I would really be touched by you. I am myo min's dongsaeng." ji ho oppa smirked.
 
" So you all ganged up against me.. It was all so well planned.. I understand now.. You pretended to fall so saengie could see how I held on to you just now. You pretended to get close to me in order for saengie to think that we are together..you pretended to console me so I could give up on saengie...hahaha...you pretended to help me but turn out to be helping that idiot unnie..you pretended to confess to me so I could consider you..you pretended to even be my friend, so that I could fall into your evil trap.." I laughed hypocritically as I stare at ji ho oppa and said.
 
"You all.. Just pretended and toyed around with my feelings... First is Belle, now it's ji ho oppa. I even lost my only friend..Ling. So are you all going to drug saengie next so he could deceive me as well? So now..seems like I cannot trust anybody now? I'm all alone like how you all want it? Myo min unnie won..she has saengie now.. and a whole bunch of you hooligans to support her..well..i lost..lost to all of you.. I'm just an ordinary girl..why must you all torture me like this...put yourself in my shoes..i really had enough.." I broke down.
 
" Enough of your crap..we are not interested in your long stories.." myo min unnie showed up and kicked me till I fall. 
 
" So your date with saengie is over huh?" I rebutted and glared at her.
 
" Obviously..you spoiled it again..but it's okay..everything was planned by me, even today's coincidence..it was not quite a coincidence actually..hahahaha" the rest of her evil clique laughed along with her.
 
My leg was bleeding.. It was painful..but nothing could compare to the pain of being toyed around..nothing could compare to the pain of losing saengie.
 
" Dongsaeng ah.. Throw her into that truck now and do anything you want to her..remember to lock her up after that. I parked the truck at the next block, that narrow alley." she ordered ji ho oppa and threw him a bunch of keys. " This one." She pointed to a particular key.
 
" Jebal jebal... Just torture me here..jebal you can flare anything at me now..i won't rebel..just don't throw me into that truck..i'm afraid...jebal" i desperately went on my knees and begged them.
 
" Too late. Youngsaeng oppa's heart is already locked on you.. I can have his person but not his heart... It's too late now.." Myo min unnie slashed her long, untrimmed fingernail across my cheek. Bright red blood started spurting out. "My darling will not see anything in you now..you lost your beauty."
 
The next thing i knew, ji ho oppa scooped me up and went towards the old, big and rusty truck..
 
" Put me down!!!! Jebal!!" i screamed my lungs out.
 
" Keep your mouth shut!" he throw me into the truck and came up with me.
The truck stench of raw meat and blood. 
 
" Sigh..such a pretty and petite girl..no wonder youngsaeng is so hooked up on you..but your face...such a long cut..poor thing.." he tied my hands and legs together tightly. 
 
He then used his fingers to comb my fringe properly and adjusted my ponytail to the center.. " Your hair is so messy..youngsaeng won't like this.." he threatened.
 
" Get away from me. Keep your hands off me before i get nasty.." i screamed.
 
" How nasty can you get with your hands and legs tied together?" he whispered softly as he caress my cheeks and came closer to me
 
I glared at him with fear. I was so helpless..
 
He forced a kiss on my lips and neck. I tried very hard to shake him off but to no avail.. I just kept crying..
 
" Argh stop it!! I don't want!!" I begged as he struggled and tore my sleeves.
 
I bit hard on his hands. "OUCHHHH!!!!! You..watch out.." he slapped me and jumped out of the truck and closed the truck door. Then I heard the cruel sound of the lock.
 
I banged hard on the door using my whole body as hard as possible. But the door was metal hard.. I drained out all my energy and decided to stop begging.
 
No signal in here... Saengie..where are you??
 
I hid at the corner of the truck.. My tears were dry, I felt so pathetic.
 
I tried thinking of all the happy moments saengie and I had together.. First, I met him in the airport..he helped me up sweetly. At the usual place where he assured me. His smile..everything..
 
Unknowingly.. A smile plastered onto my face as I reminisce the great time saengie and I had together..
 
I lied on the dirty truck and shut my eyes together..
 
I guess..1 night slowly passed..
 
Ling's POV
 
I cannot take it anymore..she was my best friend..my only best friend for 10 years..what has gotten into me to treat her like that? She don't deserve this..
 
I dragged myself to school that day, looking at the empty seat at her desk, my heart ached. But..i don't have that key to the lock..the only person to get her out is probably youngsaeng oppa.
 
" Okay let me mark your attendance now. Who is absent today?" the teacher asked the class.
 
" Gill..she is absent.." myo min unnie told the teacher proudly.
 
After school, I quickly sneaked away and traced my way to Youngsaeng's oppa dormitory. 
 
" Youngsaeng oppa youngsaeng oppa!! Open the door!" 
 
Nobody answered. 
 
" Doomed.. When will they be back..Gill cannot hold on any longer..I'm not sure how many days will myo min unnie lock her.." I reprimanded myself..