Fangirling

Dream the impossible..

 

Ling's POV

Finally i got a chance to meet up with Gill after so many months. Since after the exams, I found myself an obsession. He was beautiful and perfect in every way that it gave me goosebumps, especially his voice.

Somehow, this interest made me even more eager to meet up with Gill, to share every single detail about Heo Young Saeng. Honestly, idols or fangirling never really struck me as any form of joy at all, so the fact about being glued to him was literally like a different me. 

Time passed by like as though a second became an hour. I really couldn't wait...

No matter how slowly the time passes, Saturday still came.

Both of us wore their 10th anniversary tee, coincidentally and met at the usual shopping mall. It was soo crowded that they can hardly spot each other. 

" Ling!! I missed you so much!" Gill hugged me tightly.

" Hiii!! looks like our hot neon pink tee are easily recognisable huh?"

" Yup, guess so. I got lots and lots of things to share with you."

"Me too!!" 

" Come on. Let's walk while we talk. "

 

Gill's POV

Wow, she has changed so much within 6 months. Grown prettier, became more outspoken and was just a different timid Ling I used to know. 

“Hey recently I got so caught up by a band called SS501..” I started a random conversation. 

“ Oh god I was about to share this with you too!!” Ling interrupted.

Both of us squealed at the fact that we actually have the same interest. Along the way, Youngsaeng was our only topic of conversation.

“How I wish I could meet and talk to him someday.. but it’s definitely impossible.. I mean, which fan wouldn’t hope to talk to their idol..”

Suddenly, a thought striked my mind. SS501 is coming to Singapore. 

“Hey do you want to stayover my house for a few weeks? We can attend SS501 autograph session together. My parents are overseas working and I’m all alone at home everyday. I’m so bored.. please?” I pleaded childishly.

“ Oh.. I would wish to but I can’t leave my youngsaeng posters at home!” Ling exclaimed jokingly, grinning from ear to ear.

“ So it’s settled then, meet you next Saturday. You can stay for as long as you want! Go ahead and pack your posters into your bag as well!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------