i made up my mind

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Saengie you go and take a rest first, you must be tired." I pointed to the couch at the side and told him to rest there.
 
" De, wake me up when the doctor comes in later." he smiled and closed his eyes.
 
" De.." 
 
I didn't had anything to do..i was tired but couldn't keep my eyes close..i was afraid that incident may flash through my eyes when my eyes are shut..
 
I held up the mirror and examine that scar on my face.
 
 "My darling will not see anything in you anymore! You lost your beauty.."  I recalled how unnie laughed hysterically and yelled.
 
I then turn to look at saengie. " Is it very unfair to him if I continue to stay by his side? Is it very selfish of me? " I kept thinking..
 
Suddenly, the door opened again.
 
" Gill!!" they raised their voices.
 
" Shhh, saengie is sleeping." I pointed to the couch and smiled.
 
" Ajusshi! Ajumma! How do you know I'm here?" I asked.
 
" Saeng informed us.We wanted to ask you both out for dinner yesterday..then we came to know about this.." ajusshi replied.
 
 Ajumma sat at my bedside and tears started welling up in her eyes as she see my fractured arm, bruises ,cuts everywhere, and the scar on my face. She held on to my arm.
 
 
" Don't cry ajumma, I'm fine now. Saengie came to save me." I consoled her and wiped off her tears.
 
" We really owe a lot to you Gill.. Why is my poor girl so badly injured?" she looked at me and caress my cheeks.
 
" Don't worry you owe me nothing ajumma. Sigh.. I'm ugly now isn't it? Spots of blue black and cuts everywhere..I feel so pathetic.." I looked down on my
bruises and sighed.
 
She my hair. " You don't Gill.. Your appearance don't matter..it's here.. It's here that matters.. You have a beautiful heart, this is what saeng saw in you.." she pointed to my heart and said.
 
" But.. Ajumma.. Look at this..this is me now.." i pointed to my other self in the mirror.
She took the mirror away from me and kept it inside the drawer i can't reach. " I didn't see anything in there.. I only saw a very very pretty Gill.." she smiled.
 
" Ajumma please listen to me, i shouldn't continue to be with saengie anymore..he will be laughed at.. I am not suited for him like that..jebal..the scar will be forever there.. I cannot tell myself to face him like that.. I want him to only have a perfect memory of me, not the way I am now.. Ajusshi, ajumma, Cheongmal chaesonghamnida. I understand you are very nice towards me, but..i can't be a burden to him anymore.." i teared as i held on to ajumma's hand and explained softly.
 
" Gill, what must I say to make you convinced that you are not being a burden to him..But I know one thing, if you leave him like this, he will be worse off.. You love him don't you? He has the same feelings towards you. You don't have to worry about him, I know my son well, he knows what's best for him..and you are the one. Saeng's appa and I already accepted you. Don't disappoint us.." ajumma held on to my hand and tried convincing me.
 
I hug her.
 
" If you really break up with saeng and if saeng ever brings back another girl, I will ignore her even how much she tries to get me to accept her..." ajumma 'threw a tantrum' , like how a child will do if they don't get what they want.
 
I chuckled at what she said. She gently swiped her finger across my cheek and wiped my tears.
 
" Haha what you said reminds me of the Korean dramas I watched.. Those mother-in-law who always tries to find fault with her daughter-in-law.. Hahaha" I laughed.
 
" Haha I will be those kind of mother-in-law if Saeng tries to bring back another girl.." ajumma smiled.
 
" And I will be the super demanding father-in-law! Order her around the house. Clean this! Clean that! Here!Not clean enough! Hahahaha" Ajusshi joined in.
Three of us laughed. Saengie fidgeted and rubbed his eyes.
 
" Oops I think we woke him up..kekeke" ajumma put her hand on and giggled.
 
" Wahh three of you..very funny huh.." saengie smiled and came to sit beside me on my bed. He put his hand around my shoulder. " Omma, abuji" he politely called. 
 
" Saeng ah, take good care of her from now on. She is a fragile girl.. And don't you ever leave her because of that scar!" Ajusshi pat him on his back and warned him.
 
" De, of course. I won't allow her to leave me and I won't leave her too. You can be assured you will have an extremely nice and beautiful daughter-in-law." he looked at me and teased.
 
" Yah..who say I'm going to marry you.. I'm still so young..and i may have new suitors..You are so thick skin.." I grinned and pinched his cheek.
 
" You will dear.. You love me tooo much." 
 
" Who say.. There are many many fangirls out there who LOVE you as well.." I emphasized on the word.
 
" Okay..i shall go look for them then." he looked away and smirked.
 
" Yah!! But so sad for them.. It's only a one way feeling.. Saengie ah.. Kekeke you also can't live on without me right?" I teased.
 
" Who say.." he looked away and pretended not to care.
 
" Don't know who went out of tune during his vocal practice..forget his lyrics..dance wro..." he quickly turned and put his hand around my mouth and stopped me from continuing..
 
" Yah don't repeat that in front of my parents.." he whispered. " It's embarrassing!"
 
" So you can't right?" I laughed.
 
He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. " De de de..you are the best..i can't live without you.." he teased.
 
I blushed.
 
" Argh you two are so disgusting.. My goosebumps are all coming out.." ajumma turned away and grinned.
 
" They are not..it reminds me of the time when I was dating you.." Ajusshi teased and put his arms on ajumma's waist.
 
" Yah get your hand off me. The kids are here." ajumma blushed. " Keke I didn't know our son has quite a way to make girls happy.." she laughed.
 
" It's all from me. My fantastic genes.." Ajusshi boasted.
 
" Whatever...." ajumma rolled her eyes at him.
 
Saengie and I laughed so hard.
 
" Woah happy family.." the doctor came in again and teased.
 
" Anneyonghaseyo!" Ajusshi and ajumma greeted her.
 
" De anneyonghaseyo!" She replied.
 
" So can I be discharged now? The hospital is so boring..please say yes.." I whined.
 
" Haha don't be so anxious. Let me do a last check on you first." she drawed the curtain around my bed.
 
" Hmm, you really can't wait to go right? Haha. Your wounds.. Okay, they are still healing slowly. But you are still running a slight fever.."
 
" Ahh I'm going to be okay.. Cheongmal.. Try trapping yourself in the freezer for a day.. It's so cold..of course I will run a fever..kekeke" I chuckled. " I promise I will take care of myself and will be okay. Please let me be discharged." I pleaded.
 
" De de I will prescribe you a few medications. Some to apply on your wounds and some tablets for your fever. Also, change your bandage after every two days. Remember to apply and take them if you want to be a pretty and healthy girl again." she ruffled my hair and smiled.
 
" Kamsahamnida!" I gave her a hug and thanked her for the care she has showered on me.
 
She drawed the curtain back. " De she can be discharged now.. Gill,remember to take your medicines and come for your check ups. Oh ya, one of you can do the discharge procedures for her outside now." she smiled and left my ward.
 
" Let me do it for you, you get changed and tidy up okay? I will meet you at the entrance of the hospital." saengie bend down and told me.
 
" Ahh..d..de... Pali.. " I tugged on his sleeves.
 
" De.." he ruffled my hair and smiled as he left the ward. Ajusshi followed him.
 
 I'm not sure why, I didn't want saengie to leave me, even for a second.. I am afraid, I felt insecure.
 
Ajumma helped me pack my things as I changed. " Okay done, say bye to this ward. " Ajumma chuckled and said to me.
 
I hugged her arm and left.
 
Along the corridor, I got stopped by a big group of girls. " Hey, you must be youngsaeng oppa's friend or any special friend right? Gill right? Can you help me
get an autograph from youngsaeng oppa? I didn't dare to ask him just now. " A girl,probably of the same age as me approached me and asked shyly. The other girls pestered me too. I couldn't turn them down so asked them to follow me.
 
" Wow this is the first time I see such a scene.." ajumma was surprised. I held on to her arm and laughed.
 
" You must be Gill's omma! Ajumma, your daughter is so lucky to be able to know our youngsaeng oppa." a fangirl told ajumma.
 
" Ani..haha. I am Youngsaeng's omma. Kamsahamnida, for supporting him." ajumma smiled.
 
" Our youngsaeng oppa's omma?!! Anneyonghaseyo!! I am a super die hard fan of youngsaeng oppa! Wow you look so beautiful! I am so lucky to meet his omma today!" all of them squealed at the fact that they saw saengie's omma.
 
" Ajumma, just bear with it, saengie's fans are really passionate." I whispered into her ear and chuckled.
 
We continued to walk towards the entrance with ajumma. Saengie was there waiting.
 
He looked into our direction. He smiled and shook his head when he saw a big bunch of girls behind us.
 
They stopped just before the transparent automatic sliding door and passed me all their notebooks and papers. " Don't you all want to pass to him and let him sign personally? He is just there." I asked in shock.
 
" Ani, we don't want to pester and disturb him. We are nice fans, not those crazy ones.. Please get him to sign, komawoyo!" they laughed.
 
" De." I walked out and laughed.
 
" Your fans again..they want your autograph.." I chuckled and shoved him all the notebook.
 
" Wow Saeng ah, you are so popular,even in the hospital.." Ajusshi saw and teased.
 
"Saeng ah, omma and i will wait for you in the car." he told saengie 
 
" De.." He smiled and began to sign on each notebook. " Saengie ah, they are such considerate fans.. They didn't want to disturb you so they just stood
there and wait.. Looks like you have two drastically different groups of fangirls..." I laughed.
 
" De, some of them are really considerate and nice..okay done, help me pass these back to them." saengie passed me back the whole stack of notebooks and papers.
 
" Ani, you return it back yourself, they will be so happy to see you. But don't you dare hug any of them." I crossed my hands and glare.
 
He walked towards his fans and smiled. " Argh youngsaeng oppa is coming to return us our stuffs! I love Gill!! She gave us this chance!" I heard them
shouting from inside.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
" Anneyonghaseyo. I signed these." i returned the things back to them.
 
" Ahh kamsahamnida youngsaeng oppa! I'm so lucky to be able to meet you here!" a girl came up to me and almost teared.
 
" Heyhey don't cry." i  bend down and smiled.
 
Suddenly that girl asked, " Will Gill mind if i request for a quick hug from you? I have been dreaming of this.."
 
" Ah she.." i didn't get to finish my sentence and she hugged me. I got a shock. I shyly bowed and thanked them and headed outside.
 
" I saw that..." Gill said and hid a smile behind her 'annoyed' facade. 
 
" No choice, i wasn't the one who hugged her, she came and hug me. I couldn't say no." i placed my hands on her shoulder. " Don't be angry anymore.Hmm?" 
 
She blushed and smiled." Ani I am not angry.. Just wondering when will girls stop pestering and clinging on to my boyfriend...." she pretended to look away.
 
I looked down on the floor and chuckled.
 
" When they see me like this.." i pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly.
 
" Yah! Your fans are still looking in there! It's a transparent door saengie! Let go." she panicked and tried to push me away.
 
" Don't bother, they need to know about this sooner or later. " i smirked and winked.
 
" See now your fans are staring at us.. Argh so embarrassing!!" her face went flushed and quickly ran away to where omma and abuji are.
 
I turned and waved at my fans. I hurried to Abuji's car.
 
Gill's POV
 
In the car...
 
" So where do we go now?" ajusshi asked. He refuse to let saengie drive.
 
" Hmm..it's quite late now.. You two should be going back right?" ajumma turned back and ask.
 
" De, just bring us back to my dorm. Komawo." saengie answered.
 
I still feel it's not very nice to be disturbing the members now..
 
" Ajusshi, just alight me at the nearest bus-stop. Kamsahamnida." I answered too.
 
" Ani, abuji, to my dorm. Ignore her." saengie interrupted.
 
" To the bus-stop Ajusshi."
 
" To my dorm!"
 
" To the bus-stop!"
 
" Yah yah yah I'm getting confused..should I turn left or right now?" Ajusshi pestered us to hurry make a decision.
 
" I know what you are thinking. Stop worrying so much..it's really okay for you to come.." saengie sighed and said in a serious tone.
 
" Ha ji man.." I said and got interrupted.
 
" If you don't come, my maknae will be upset.. He will pester me to call you etc.. so in the end, it's still the same, you'll still end up in my dorm dear.." he held my hand and said.
 
" Ahh.. Alright. Komawoyo." I smiled, feeling defeated.
 
" Okay so I'm turning right.. No U-turns.." Ajusshi told us.
 
" De.." saengie and I replied.
 
" You should stay at his dorm. Let him take care of you. Nobody is at home to look after you right? Saeng won't mind.." ajumma told me.
 
" See..now omma and abuji are both on my side.. Kekeke. " Saengie childishly laughed.
 
I laughed and rolled my eyes. 
 
The night sky was clear and amazingly beautiful.. A slight tint of light shine from each sparkling star.. 
 
" I will be safe today.." I consoled myself. I felt extremely fatigue.. I closed my eyes and rested on saengie's shoulder. My hands interlocked with his.