Unimaginable...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Hyung.. Er.. Can I ask you something? Just curious... Yee min sii.. Um..is she still single?" Kyu Jong came to me and stuttered.

" I'm not telling you.. Waeyo?"

" Ahh? It's just that..you see, actually..."

" Ahhh you have a crush on my childhood friend?" I teased.

" Ahh? ANIYO! I'm just doing a project where I need to interview and get answers from single ladies.."

" Kyu Jong ah..you know I know your schedule right? Our schedules are almost the same too.. Keke but, quite a nice lie.. Keep trying.."

" Yah hyung! Just answer me, yes or no?"

" She likes me.. No chance for you. Mehrong!"

" Then I shall court Gill then." he blurted it out without even hesitating.

" Which Gill?" I acted blur.

" Your Gill."

" De as what you said, she is already MINE. Don't even think about it." I grinned.

" Yah hyung!! You are good at playing around with your words huh?!"

" Hahaha..aigoo our kyujongie has become so shy now ah.. Hmm okay I'll tell you.. Yes."

" Yes what? Yes,she's single? Yes,she's attached? Yes,i will never have a chance? Yes, I still stand a chance? Yes what?!"

" Recall what was your very first question you ask me just now from the very start. That yes will reply to that question." i smiled and walked away.

" Aigoo saengie ah... Just give him that answer." Gill chuckled and shook her head as she came out from the kitchen. " Kyu Jong oppa,I'll tell you. Yes,she is single."

" Woohoooo daebak!!!" he ran off to his room and continued playing with eun hee.

 

Kyu Jong's POV

I should try my luck now. Since that day when I met her, she somehow left an impression on me..

" Yeobuseyo..ahh..yee min shii..i..i am kyu jong.." I gave her a call and stuttered.

" Ah de kyu jong shii, are you looking for youngsaeng oppa? He is not here."

" Ahh Aniyo..youngsaeng hyung is here with me. Erm..just wanted to ask..are..are you free this Saturday?"

" This Saturday? Um..should be fine. Is there anything?"

" No..ah.de..." Why am I so nervous??

" Ahh maybe..maybe we could have..dinner together..one of my fans recommended this place to me..so ya"

" Ahh.. Sure. Meet you then."

We hung up the phone.

" Woooo!! DAEBAK!!!" I jumped for joy.

" Yah what's wrong with you?? Crazy?" jungmin came out and gave me a weird look.

-----------

 

Gill's POV

Soon, jungmin oppa and Hyunjoong oppa has to attend to something so they left for their schedules.

That day, Eun hee had lots of fun with the members.

I sat by the window in the living room and recalled all the things that had happened.

I took a deep breath and smiled unknowingly.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

I went to sit beside her, without her noticing at all.

" This piggy..she must be deep in her thoughts.." I chuckled softly and look at her.

" A lot going through your mind now?"

She jumped up and startled.

" OH, you gave me a shock.."

" You were thinking about things so intensely, I didn't want to disturb you."

" Aniyo.. Hmm I don't think anybody of my age will go through the things I went through.. I have such an interesting life.." a smile plastered on her face as she said.

" De..i don't think my life will make much of a difference if not for your appearance..."

" Leading a burdenful life now?" she grinned.

" Ani... How burdenful can it be with a piggy?"

" Geez.. Wait till I become a burden in your life.."

" Ani..you won't.."

" Ahh let me ask you a question. What if.. I'm saying what if..what if I tell you we are actually living in our dreams now. We can wake up any moment, and everything will be gone.?"

" Then.. I guess.. Everything will just remain as a dream isn't it? We won't even know if each other really exist."

" Ahh de..." she replied with a pinch of sadness in her voice.

" Waeyo?? You still find this relationship unimaginable?"

" Somehow when I thought through.. I will have that thinking, if I blink hard three times, everything will disappear.."

" Hmm.. Then I will make that thought disappear. I will have my ways. Now let me ask you a few questions. Don't think too hard, just choose one of the choices I state. "

" De."

"Pretty or cute?"

" Cute."

" Music or art?"

" Music."

" White or black?"

" White."

" Private or public?"

" Public."

" Pink or purple?"

" Pink." she answered everything almost immediately.

" Okay end of my questions."

" What was that about? Is it an IQ test or something like that?"

I shrugged and grinned.

" Wait one more question.." I laugh and said.

" Youngsaeng or Jaejoong?" I just joke around, it wasn't part of what I wanted to ask her actually.

" Young.Saeng." she mouthed the words.

I smiled and look away.

" You just want to hear that didn't you? Aigoo.." she nudged me.

I nodded and smirked.

" Keke..childish.." she chuckled and looked away.

" Anything on later?" she ask.

" De. I got a schedule at 9pm.. I have to attend the '1000 songs' show."

" Ahh it's already 8pm! Don't you need to get prepared?"

" I'm waiting for someone to nag me." I grimaced.

" Aigoo..tsktsk..so you want me to treat you like Eun Hee huh? Come, go into your room and get changed now." she held my hand and pulled me up and dragged me into my room.

" Ahh i'm so tired.. I don't think I can sing properly later."

" Blame the person who set your schedules.. Aigoo your voice is already amazing, you don't even have to try."

" Ani..Anyway, choose something for me." I opened my wardrobe and said.

" Wear this." she took out a bright-red coat from my wardrobe and laugh.

" Mwo? You want me to be the centre of attraction there?"

" Hahaha de. Aren't you already one?"

"So I really have to wear this?" I sighed.

"Haha aniya just joking. Hmm..wear this then." she then took out a brown one.

" Anyway, i'm going home soon too." she said.

" Alone? At this time? It's already so dark outside and it's freezing.."

" Aniya, with Eun hee."

" Why don't both of you just stay here for the night? It's already quite late. And your parents are overseas still right?"

" Can't.. Eun Hee..um..she..."

" Don't use Eun hee as an excuse. Aigoo, just agree. I will be worried if you go home by yourself at this timing."

" So I can't say no now right?"

" De, you can't. I will be back as soon as my schedule ends, you don't have to wait for me, go and sleep first hmm? You can use my room, I will use kyu's room." I held on to her shoulder and instructed.

" De komawoyo. Be careful on your way and hurry be back." she tiptoed and lightly kissed my cheek.

 

Gill's POV

" KyuJong oppa, hyungjoon oppa, don't you guys have a schedule at 9pm? You should get going now." I knocked on jungmin oppa room's door and said.

" Ahh omma! You just spoiled the fun. Oppa, please don't go.. Continue playing with me." Eun Hee whined.

I just shook my head.

" Ahh I also don't feel like going.. I'm so lazy to go.." hyungjoon oppa sighed and lie down onto the ground.

" Andwae, now as the leader of the trio, i'm telling you, we have to go now.Pali." saengie appeared behind me and pestered him to hurry.

" Eun Hee ah, you stay here with omma okay? We will be back soon." saengie squat down and told her.

" De..." Eun Hee frowned and mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

So yup, chapter is up again. So sorry i haven't been updatig for quite a few days.Hope this chapter is a little longer for you :) Thanks for all your comments! <3 Oh also, sorry about having to change the POVs after every few lines for this chapter...I thought that could clearly express the character's thoughts. ^^

 

@ lonelygurl501

Haha smart girl :) Yeah it's been quite long since i wrote them having sweet moments together i think keke. ^.^ hope you like this chapter :) update yours too! I wanna read :)

@ ss501mochi

Haha Kyu is too kind to do that :P He is the forever kind center right? He won't shave off Saengie's hair in his sleep LOL. Woo okay,i will wait for your update then. All the best for your finals! Hwaiting! ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Woohoo yeps! I love it too! :D Yeah she is..always haha. argh.. haha proposal? Hmm but once i write about the proposal part..i guess my story will be ending already haha. But yeps, wait for it :) Thanks dongsaengie! ^^

@ amyra961

Kekeke protective dad and ever loving mum :) Such a sweet comment! :D Hahaha thanks for commenting again! <3

@ shocobee501

WOOHOOO you are back!! I'm super super over the moon now!! Super! Awww it's okay, you don't have to apologise ^^ I'm just really glad you continued reading! you stayed up all night to read it? Ahhh Thanks thanks thanks thanks! Hahaha millions of it! Keke Your comment really meant so much to me. You flattered me, i'm not that good in writing..kekeke. Your compliment was really touching..being one of the best fanfic you have read..awww that was really sweet to the max. My story don't deserve that compliment..i don't what's more can i say. Just..KAMSAHAMNIDA again! <3 ya!

@ YSotter1103

^.^ Yeps, i should write some sweet moments now since the last few chapters was all about Eun Hee and that big problem..Haha thank you! :)

@ Areu501

Wow. Haha thanks for reading all the way :) Appreciate it! :) Yup i just need inspirations to update, i got a few more chapters roughly planned out already so yep, i will update another one soon :)

@ dandeli0n

Awww new reader! ^^ Haha you're welcome! Glad my story could make you blush kekeke. Thank you for your comment! :)