Coincidence or fate?

Dream the impossible..

Gill's POV

 

I woke up smiling as i recalled last night's incident.

Was it a dream last night? It's so unbelievable..

Today, Ling has to go out with her parents to celebrate her mum's birthday.. Looks like i'm all alone again..

 

Manager's POV

 

"Okay today there isno events scheduled for you all, it's a free day! Feel free to roam around Singapore. Call the driver when you are ready. He will fetch you from there. Dismissed!"

" It is our free day finally! Anyone care to join me? I heard there is a shop here which sells all the carrot stuffs! i wanna go check it out!" Jungkmin shouted. 

" i'll join you! Let's go." Kyujong and hyungjun replied. 

" Count me out. I'm going out to look for my Singapore friends here. Hyunjoong added.

" I want to have some quiet and peace today..i'll go out by myself. Count me out too." Youngsang said. 

 

Gill's POV

As always, i'll stop to look at those white grand pianos displayed. Music and piano never fail to fascinate me.

Suddenly, a beautiful tune flowed through my ears.. It came from inside the shop.

I traced myself towards the music and stopped outside a small confined room at a corner. I stood at the door and enjoyed the music.

The music stopped. I secretly thanked the person for the soothing music and took my leave.

At that moment, the door screeched open.

My heart skipped a beat.

How can things be so coincidental? Is it just mere coincidence or fate?

 

Youngsaeng's POV

Once i I stepped out, she was standing at the door.

" Eo! Annyeong! How is your arm? Getting better?" 

"Annyeong...so coincidental..Th..there is...no scedules for you to..today?" She stammered.

Aigoo silly girl... She is already blushing...

I moved slowly towards her, bend down and placed my hand to feel her cheek.

" Clam down. I'm not going to eat you up. See, you are blushing like a tomato.." I chuckled and teased. 

She startled and looked down.

"Come on, let's shop together!" I held her hand and 'pulled' her out of the shop.

------

 

Gill's POV

It was silent throughout.

I mustered all my courage. " Youngsaeng oppa, you..you can shop everywhere so freely without getting caught?"

" I'm a ninja."

I laughed and shook my head. 

"Oh by the way, just call me saengie, don't call me youngsaeng oppa. It's too formal." He said.

" Ahh de op- Saengie.."

He giggled and shook his head,

We had a great time together. I don't think i will ever forget this moment... i stared at him blankly.

" I know i'm cute, don't have to keep staring at me" he tilted his head.

I quickly turned my head away and but my lips in embarrassment. 

As we continued walking, i noticed a shop that sold little figurines of clay people playing a handmade clay piano diplayed outside.

"Isn't that cute??" I squealed.

" You like it?"

" Yup of course.. but they are soo expensive..it's handmade afterall, so the prices are quite reasonable.." I frowned.

" When is your birthday?" He asked.

" 5th June. why?"

" Ah nothing, just curious." he grinned.

" Sorry i need to use the washroom awhile.."

 

Youngsaeng POV

5th june.. it's just a month away..

I went back to that shop and got different colours of clay..

----

 

I accompanied her back home even though she refuse..

At her doorstep,

" Sorry for the trouble. It's nice going out with you today, i'll remember it for the rest of my life! haha byebye" she waved her hand at me and stood there until i leave the place.

I reply her with a smile. I moved slowly towards her, leaving anly an inch away from her, i whispered into her ear,

"Don't sleep too late. And.. I will meet up with you again..someday. bye"

She stood still at her position. Almost couldn't breathe. " I must be dreaming.." I heard her mumbled to herself.

 

Gill's POV

As soon as I opened the door to my room, Ling waved her saengie's album at me, giggling happily.

" Ah..saengie...i mean youngsaeng's album.. so lucky  "

"Hey why are you calling him so affectionately? Saengie..." Ling retorted.

" Oh oh nothing..."

I started to feel the tension between Ling and I. Our relationship seems to be drifting apart. Each time i talk about him, she gets jealous. I really don't want our friendship to end ike this.

I better not tell her about what happened today..

It was already late at night. I stared at my phone, reading the text he sent me over and over again while lying down on my bed.

Suddenly, my phone rang...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha i'm sure you should know who called right? i will leave the conversation part to the next chapter :) Comment please! :D