What happens next?

Dream the impossible..

Youngsaeng's POV

That same night, I called Gill silently in my room.
 
" Are you free tomorrow?" I asked.
 
" I have to accompany my parents to meet someone tomorrow in the morning..i guess I'll be free in the afternoon.. Why? "
 
" Oh..er..okay..er..Gill.. As what I told you just now..er.." I couldn't get myself to ask her.. Asking a girl to come to my dorm without any reasons is just weird! I thought...
 
" Haha saengie ah.. Why are you so nervous? You can just ask me straight."
 
" Gill..my members have been pestering me all day to have a chance to meet you so is it okay if you come to my dorm tomorrow when you are free to satisfy them?" I asked in one breath, like the speed of a bullet train..
 
She paused for a while. 
 
" Hey don't take that to heart! It's my crazy members' idea..it's okay if you don't.." suddenly I heard a laughter coming from her side.
 
" Hahaha saengie you are shy right? Hahaha. Ask that again. Slower." I teased.
 
" Yahhhh!!"
 
" Haha okayokay I heard that.. Er.. Give me a minute.." she whispered over the phone.
 
" Stop pushing me! Argh!! I can't hear anything anymore!" suddenly, all 4 members fell onto the ground as my room door flunged open. 
 
" Heh heh hyung.. Anneyong!" Jungmin swiped the dirt off his shirt sheepishly as he wave and gave an anxious smile.  
 
" What are you 4 doing at my door? So how was the eavesdropping session just now? Fun?" I snarled sarcastically.
 
" We...well.. Nothing, we didn't hear anything.. Hurry go out now! Now!" kyu jong panicked and push everyone out of my room.
 
" Yeobuseyo.. yeobuseyo??" 
 
" De, Maine.. My annoying members again.. Hmm so how? Can?" i asked eagerly as I rolled my eyes at them and lock up my room.
 
" Ye..yea I think..i should..be able to make it.." she answered shyly.
 
" Okay! Give me a call tomorrow and I'll fetch you from there." i replied happily. 
 
I think apart from my members, deep down i also want to introduce her to them.. I thought.
 
" Okay..see ya! Goodnight Saengie"
 
" Sleep tight dear.." 
 
I hung up the phone and opened the door. To my horror, they are still there.. I stunned.
 
All of them gave me a mischievous smile and instantly dispersed into their respective rooms. 
 
Gill's POV
 
"Gill! Get up now! We are gonna be late for the appointment!" my mum shook me from my sleep early in the morning.
 
" Ahhh why is it so early.. I'm tired.." i hid myself under my blanket. 
 
" If you are not going to be ready in 30 mins, appa and i are going to leave without you." she stormed out of my room. 
It's only 7am...
 
No choice, i climbed out of bed reluctantly and washed up, wearing my chocolate brown long-sleeved blouse and a pair of jeans.
 
------
 
" Anneyonghaseyo ajusshi" i bowed and greeted him politely. He is the boss of the company where my parents worked in, the one who offered to bring us to the concert hall that day.
 
All of us sat down for our morning breakfast in an exquisite restaurant. 
 
" So how's school here? Getting used to it?" ajusshi asked me.
 
" Yes it's fine.. It's interesting meeting all the extreme people in my school..hahaha" I laughed.
 
" Extreme people?" ajusshi gave me a puzzled look.
 
" Ya,those that study all day long and those that ONLY talk about Korean idols, not intestested in their studies at all.. Like the one sitting beside me in class.." I sighed..
 
" Oh okay..i see. Glad to hear that you are enjoying school." ajusshi smiled.
 
" By the way, ajusshi, you only have one son? How old is he? What school does he/she study in?" I asked innocently.
 
" Hey Gill, that's rude to ask!" appa reprimanded me.
 
" It's okay! Let her ask. I'm more than willing to answer her question." ajusshi replied. " Yes I have a son, he is in his 20s, a singer now..but something happened to our family when he was a kid..so my wife and I had to result in something drastic so we never got a chance to see him again since then..he was only 10 then.." I could see tears welling up in his eyes and I knew I should not ask further..
 
Fortunately, the food came and it broke the awkward silence.
 
" Ajusshi! This piece of tart is for you!"  I smiled as I put a tart into his plate.
 
" Thank you dear!" ajusshi returned a warm pat on my shoulder.
 
Somehow..he reminds me of saengie, they look quite alike too..even the way they speak and calls me dear. 
 
Argh..what am I thinking..
 
After the breakfast, I thanked ajusshi for the sumptuous breakfast. As our family and him parted, I quickly whipped out my phone to ring saengie. I didn't expect it to end so early.. It's only 1030am now.. 
 
" Saengie, I'm free now, it ended early.." 
 
" Oh, where do you want me to meet you now?" 
 
" Hmm, outside my house? I need to get something first."
 
" Okay bye dear, meet you there."
 
" Appa, omma, i'm going off to meet my friend straight after I get home to take something.."
 
" Huh what friend?" omma asked.
 
" Omma!! I asked you yesterday and you agreed to it." i sighed at her bad memory.
 
" Oh oh okay okay. It slipped my mind. Remember to be back home LATEST by 1030pm! Be careful!" 
 
I headed home with my parents. I rushed up to my room and started searching for the little gifts i got from Singapore. 
 
" Oh no it's running late,saengie is coming! Where are those stuffs?" i panicked. "Oh found it!" i drew out a fairly big plastic bag from the drawer and shove it into my bag. 
 
Just nice, as soon as i stepped out of home,saengie's car arrived. 
 
I started to sort out the things in that big plastic bag.. 
 
" Hey look at this, isn't it cute? It's what jungmin oppa always wanted, a carrot keychain. And this, a guitar tuner. I searched for it high and low back then in Singapore, and finally found this unique tuner that is shaped like a guitar itself! And this..and this.." i went on to say about the things I'm going to give to the other two members.." 
 
" Wow, you really put alot of effort into it..don't have to get them anything, they are already more than happy that you agreed to come." saengie turned and smiled at me.
 
" Aniyo.. It's not very nice to go there empty handed.. Furthermore...furthermore..."
 
" Furthermore??"
 
" Furthermore, the people I'm going to meet are not ordinary people, they are SS501.. What i always only saw on TV.." my voice went softer and softer..
 
" You seem very nervous. Don't worry, they are really nice people. Just treat it like your own family, like you, meeting up with me, I'm also a member of SS501 right?" he flashed that dimpled smile and gave me a pat on my head.
 
Finally, we reached.. The exterior of the building looked just like the typical idol's dormitory I expected. I laughed.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
We could hear the the other four members' voice even standing at the door. Haix...
 
" Wait don't press the doorbell first." Gill held my hand. 
 
" Calm down. Look at me, they are not going to eat you up, aren't they?" I held on to her shoulders and assured her.
 
"Okay..let me press it." Gill initiated. 
 
Even before she pressed, the door flew open like a gust of wind.