Woah! so sudden!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

A week has passed and I'm slowly getting better. At least my voice came back, my stomach flu recovered, only down with cough now. Saengie called everyday to check on whether I have taken my medicines. Of course, I was lazy to take those on some days. Oh ya, anyway saengie already told haraboji about eun hee. Problem solved.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and to my surprise, 7 girls were standing there.

I was stunned. They came forward and hugged me. " HELLOOO!!!"

" How come you girls are here?"

" Oh my, you must have forgotten that Singapore schools are already having their holiday now so the 2 of us and your 4 friends got permission from our parents to come here and look for you! Oh ya, let me introduce, this is my classmate, hazel, also a SS501 craze..she is quite fluent in her Korean language. So we brought her along to translate the things we don't understand haha." Chanel told me.

" Oh ya.. Ahhhhh I really miss you!! Oh annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you. I suppose you are a year older than me right?" I smiled at hazel and made friends with her..

" Yup I am. Chanel always tell me about how lucky you are. If only I was you hahaha. But my bias is jungmin oppa. Youngsaeng oppa is super cute too haha"

" Ani..i'm just an ordinary girl. Haha anyway all of you don't come so close to me, I'm still recovering from a flu.." I told them.

" Aigoo, are you okay? Hmm so what happened this whole year? What about youngsaeng oppa's haraboji?"

" De Kwenchana. Hmm.. Long story.. I will tell you girls later. Come in and take a seat." I invited them in.

" Eh Gill.. It's 3rd Nov in two days time..what are you going to do about it?"

" Hmm.. What should I do about it?" I walked towards the kitchen and prepared them a drink while they continued asking from outside.

" Gill..your phone is ringing!!"

" Let's pick it up for her."

" Yeobuseyo?"

" Can I speak to-"

I quickly dashed out and snatched my phone away. " Haha my call.."

" Argh omma! Kwenchanayo? Appa ask me to call you to check if you have taken your medicines."

" Ah eun hee ah.. Haven't yet. I'm going to take soon. I'm feeling better already, don't have to take anymore right? Don't tell appa about it."

As I expected, she called for saengie.

The 7 girls followed behind me to the kitchen.

" Yah piggy! You better take those medicines!"

" Ahh eun hee is always on your side..that's not fair!"

" Of course, I had a lot of bonding session with her this week..so you have to take your medicines no matter what."

" But I'm busy entertaining my cousins and friends now, they flew to korea to visit me."

" Appa..let me talk to her." I heard eun hee pestering him.

" Omma, can you play with me today? Appa don't allow me to see jungmin oppa.."

" Hahaha you want to come over today?"

" Yes okay! Annyeong!" she hung up the phone happily even before I could reply.

" Who is that from? She sounded so cuteee!"

" Ahh someone.. But actually the phone was passed to another person just now.."

" Who?"

" Who do you think? He keeps on nagging at me to take my medicines..argh..my gosh so naggy.."

" Haha youngsaeng oppa? Argh we forgot to tell you, all of us are already a part of tripleS already! Woohoo!"

" Really? You did what jungmin oppa said? That's good haha"

" Oh and all of us went to take up Korean lessons before we came here,so we can understand the basics of what you are trying to say Kekeke."

" Wah Chanel and Cheryl, since when you became so close to my friends? One clique now huh?"

" Yes!! All of us are a clique now! SS501 clique."

" Hahaha. Oh..anyway I think he is coming later, with his..erm little cousin. So ya, don't freak out. It's their break, you all should know that right? So ya.."

" Omo!! Cheongmal??!!" they replied me in korean.

" Hahaha you sound so funny! Haha yes I think so.. Oh wait, I'm not cooking tonight, for dinner, suit yourselves. I'm lazy to do it."

" Something just tell me that you act a lot like a mother now..my goodness.." Vic teased.

" What! I'm still my old self okay... It's all thanks to his little cousin.."

" What's her name?"

" Eun hee."

" Haha suddenly his little cousin pop out of nowhere.."

" Ya..she is very sensible even though she is only three. Oh and she shares the same birthday as saengie. Cool right?"

" Hahaha so youngsaeng oppa will bring her here later?"

" I think so..she wants to come, but I don't know whether saengie will agree to bring her here."

" Why not?"

" Because I am ill?..aiyo.."

" Anyway haraboji is throwing a party for saengie and eun hee at his super gigantic house. Actually it's mostly for eun hee, to make her happy. Jungmin oppa, Hyunjoong oppa, kyu jong oppa and hyungjoon oppa MAY be there as well. If they are free after the fan's party..tripleS will be organizing a party for saengie too on that day."

" Argh.. It's so nice having you as our friend and cousin..."

" Haha I'm just telling you, not saying that haraboji are inviting you girls..hahaha" I joked.

" We are your best friends right? Is that how you treat your friends?" they held both my arms and pout.

" Yep..is this the first day you know me?"

" Yah!"

" Haha okayokay fine, I was just joking. Let me see first.."

" I think we will just hide in your room later when youngsaeng oppa comes."

" Suit yourselves. Haha"

I don't even think they are coming anyway.. But after that thought, I heard a slight knock on the door.

" Ah eun hee ah!" I opened the door and carried her up.

" So did you spoil her these few days?" I turned and ask saengie.

" Ani.. We had a heart to heart talk. Hahaha"

" Wah wah wah eun hee ah, you should tell me what both of you were talking about right?"

" Sonsaengnim told me I have to keep my secrets well, can't tell you. Sshhhh"

Then I heard my room door closed immediately. They must have dashed into the room to hide.

" Eun hee ah, my friends and cousins are here, so you should know what to call me right?"

" De, unnie."

" De. Saengie, you don't mind your 7 fans here as well right?"

" Why should I?" he grinned.

" Okay come in then."

" Your house is really clean, you must have been cleaning it right?"

" Yes of course. Nobody else will clean it except me."

" So you have been cleaning your house instead of resting properly?"

" I'm really bored.. I had nothing to do other than sleep and eat. So I rather do something productive. You have your members and eun hee to talk to..i have to talk to myself or my four walls at home." I folded my arms and procrastinated.

" Ahh okayokay we are here now.. You can talk to us okay? Haha." saengie laughed and put his arms around my shoulders.

" Omma, where are your friends?"

" In my room. Yah eun hee!! It's Unnie unnie!! Not omma!"

" But you said I can call you omma when they are not listening.."

" Just make sure you remember. Both of you entertain yourselves first, I have to go up to check on them."

I knock on the door and went in, leaving the door partially ajar.

" Gilllllll! I don't dare to go out now." Cheryl screamed.

" Aigoo.. Silly you. He isn't going to eat you up. I don't see any tripleS so shy before..normally I would see them talking to the members like as though they are friends.. So you all are still gonna hide here?"

" Yes we are."

" I doubt you came to visit me, you all just want to see the members right?" I grinned.

" Ahh don't say this.. We came here to see you..of course and them too kekeke"

Then the door pushed open slightly and all seven of them quickly sat up from the bed and tidy themselves, thinking it was saengie.

" Unnie, take your medicines." eun hee came in and held my cup and that few tablets in her tiny hands.

" Ahh just leave it on the table first, i will take it later. Komawoyo."

" No take it now, if not i will tell appa.."

" Okayokay fine i will eat it now." i immediately answered, hoping they will hear wrongly.

" Appa? Appa is father right?" they were stunned suddenly.

" No she said oppa, not appa. You girls heard wrongly." i looked at eun hee after that and glared at her.

" But you didn't say i can't call appa, you only said i can't call om-"

I quickly ran up to her and cupped . " Yah eun hee!"

" Okayokay now i know.." she answered cutely.

" Ahh eun hee, she is so adorable! Come, let us play with her." all 7 of them came and squat down around her.

I laughed and went out after popping the pills down.

" They are entertaining her now.." i smiled and told saengie as i came down from the second floor.

" Ahh okay, eun hee wants a big doll house for her birthday, I manage to dig that out from her." he held on to both my hands and leaned on the couch as he told me.

" Ah is it? So how should we get it?"

" I think we can make those little parts and characters of her doll house ourselves. For that big house, it's available everywhere."

" De, we should start getting those materials now.. It's only two days away."

" I already got it. But I left it in my dorm, we have to make sure the doll house can erase that sad memory away from her, she still can't forget how her parents thrown her out."

" She doesn't really expresses it out, she is such a strong girl.."

" De, so i go back and get those now okay? We can ask your friends to do it together as well.. Tell eun hee that i will be back in a while, she will really cry if she don't see me, abuji told me that she cries at night and calls for me. hahaha."

" I will make her have that feeling for me too, just you wait.. Anyway..be careful on your way."

" De..we seldom have time alone now after eun hee appeared in our lives. So-"

" So how?" i chuckled and grimaced.

" So..." he came closer and closer.

I keep stepping back more and more..

He then pulled me by my hand and held me by my waist.

" Eun hee is here..don't let her see it.." That was just an excuse. I was actually very nervous.

" You need to learn this from eun hee, we are already together for 3 years but you are still so shy.."

"Can't help it..who ask you to be heo youngsaeng.. Any other ordinary girl will be nervous too.."

" Okay I shall stop teasing you. I'll get going now." he leans in for a quick peck and headed for the door.

Just when he was about to leave, eun hee came out and saw him leaving.

" Appppaa!!" she cried and ran down towards him.

She hugged his legs and started tearing. " Are you going to leave?"

Saengie carried her up and wiped off her tears. " Aigoo eun hee ah, i'm just going back to get something, I'll be back very soon."

She was for some reason, very saddened and worried. She thought saengie would just leave her like how her parents did to her. She felt insecure.

" Omma!! I don't want appa to leave!" eun hee turn to me and cried as she clung on to saengie tightly. She totally forgot about not addressing me as 'omma'.

I couldn't be bothered much, have to settle the problem first. I went up to eun hee and carried her from saengie's arm." Be good, appa is going back to get something, he will come back soon. Promise okay?"

" Cheongmal? What if he don't come back?"

" If he don't come back, i will scold him okay?" i consoled her.

" De... Annyeong appa." she waved sadly.

--------------------------------------------------

 

4th one! ^^