Why did i even ask?

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Ahh we are back!!" hyungjoon oppa shouted from outside happily.
 
I put my hands on my face and tried to calm myself down before I walk out of the room.
 
" Ah you all are back.. Have you all had dinner? I cooked some.." I told them while trying to avoid looking at saengie.
 
" Gill you are the best!! Our voices are gonna burst soon and we are sooo hungry.. Kamasahamnida!!" kyu jong oppa and Jung min oppa laughed and came
and hug me tightly.
 
" Yah yah yah am I invisible? Let go of her..." saengie joked.
 
All of them went back to their rooms to put their things down. " Wah Gill ah? You did the chores? How did you even do that with only a hand?" hyunjoong oppa shouted from inside.
 
All of them came out and thanked me again. 
 
" Anieyo... I had nothing to do.. So..ya, just did a little tidy up.. I am well trained,so of course I can do it with a hand! Kekeke" I laughed and boasted.
 
" Woohoo now i don't have to do spring cleaning tomorrow!! Daebak!!" hyungjoon oppa screamed in excitement.
 
" Aish..didn't i tell you to rest?" saengie squeezed my shoulders.
 
My face flushed."Ahh..kwenchana..i..i really have nothing to..to do..anyway.." I stuttered.
 
"Gill you are not feeling well? You seem very nervous suddenly.." jungmin oppa asked.
 
" Ani ani I'm fine.." I avoided their gaze.
 
All of them started to sit around the table to have their dinner. 
 
" Saengie, can you come for a while? I..i got something to ask you.." I pulled him away from the table to the dorm corridor.
 
" De?"
 
" Er..saengie ah..ahh how should i ask this..er.. Your shirt... Er..my uniform..  Yesterday my uniform....your shirt...today..Ah..yesterday..." I kept stuttering..
 
" Hey what are you trying to tell me?" he bend down and ask.
 
" Er..you see..i was..i was wearing my uniform yesterday when I came here..so today..today before i shower..I was wearing your shirt..er.. I don't remember..i don't remember changing..so.." I looked down and mumbled.
 
He folded his arms and smirked. " Oh..i know what are you trying to ask.." he came a step nearer, I stepped a step back.
 
"You.. You are trying to ask if I was the one who changed your shirt right?" he grinned and walked closer. The more he walked nearer to me, the more I stepped backwards..
 
" Yah! Don't come any nearer.." I held my hand up,gestering him to stop wherever he is.
 
" Aish.. You.. hmm..." he walked closer.
 
I was cornered. 
 
I widen my eyes and for a moment, i thought my heart just stopped beating for a second..
 
" You.." he glanced at me from head to toe.
 
" Have nothing much to see.." he chuckled and his face came closer.
 
" Mwo?!!! What did you just say?? I-" 
 
Before I could complete my sentence, he smiled and inched in and place his lips on mine.
 
He wrapped his hands around my waist then slowly released the kiss and looked at me. I blushed.
 
"Just kidding.. My dear ah.. Don't worry.. I wasn't the one. Your parents came to see you so your omma was the one who helped you change" saengie smiled.
 
" Ahh..ah omma.." I quickly looked away.. Gosh.. Shouldn't even have asked.. Is there a hole here for me to hide?
 
" So were you actually hoping it was me?" he teased further. 
 
" Aniiiiiieeyooooo!!" I dashed into his room and locked the door.
 
" Ah omma..why didn't she tell me just now..."
 
I heaved a sigh of relief after that.
 
Youngsaeng POV
 
" Hahaha..this girl.." I shook my head and laughed.
 
I walked back to the table.
 
" What happened?" hyunjoong asked.
 
" Ah..nothing.." I smiled.
 
" Yah Gill where are you? Pali come out and join us!" jungmin shouted for her.
 
Gill's POV
 
" Ahh d..de.." I answered back from the saengie's room. 
 
I composed myself and trudged towards the table.
 
" Wahhh what happened to you? Your face is.. Like a tomato.." kyu jong oppa commented on my flushed face.
 
Saengie was smiling." She thought.." he wanted to say it out.
 
" Ahh nothing nothing.." I quickly cupped my hand on saengie's mouth and interrupted him.
 
" Haha you guys enjoy the dinner..i already had mine. Argh my music bank!!!" I suddenly remembered.
 
I quickly dashed to the couch and switch on the television. " Ahh it's ending..." I sighed.
 
" Isn't this the repeated one? " hyungjoon oppa laughed.
 
" De but I didn't watch this... "
 
" Just rewind..press the button on the bottom left hand corner of the remote controller." saengie said.
 
" Oh oh ahh okay!!" I quickly look for the rewind button and rewind all the way..
 
" Woohoo!! Now I can watch.." I hug the cushion and started fangirling.
 
" Okay now, SS501 U R man!" the emcee announced.
 
" Arghhh!! Saengie!! It's SS501!!!" I screamed and told saengie like he isn't one of them..
 
" It's weird seeing myself on TV.." kyu jong oppa chuckled..
 
" Kekeke she is like a typical fan now..this is the first time I see her like this.. " I heard hyunjoong oppa laughed and told the rest.
 
I started singing along. Hyungjoon oppa and kyu jong oppa started singing too. " Yah youngsaeng hyung, sing your part too!" hyungjoon oppa nudged him.
 
He started singing some parts and everyone was clapping along.. " It's live now..not the repeated one anymore!" I chuckled.
 
When the song ended, I squealed and clapped loudly. Everyone laughed. " Yah Gill, you really like SS501 alot huh?" jungmin oppa asked.
 
" De! You don't?" I started pretending like they are not the band, and they also pretended like they are not.
 
 I walked towards the table and stood behind saengie.
 
" SS501 ah..hmm let me see.. The one with 5 members seems better..the one with 3 members..i don't like.." jungmin oppa chuckled.
 
" Hahahaha.. Wae? I like.." I teased.
 
" Ahh is it? What about the one with 5 members?" he asked.
 
" The one with 5 members...hmm..let me think.." 
 
" Yah yah yah!!!"
 
" Keke of course it's better.." I look at jungmin oppa and laughed.
 
" Hahaha who are the members inside? I don't know their names.." he acted blur.
 
" Keke pabo.. You are so outdated..they are already so popular.." i teased.
 
"The super charismatic park jungmin, the 4D leader Kim hyunjoong,the forever kind centre Kim kyu jong, the super adorable maknae, Kim hyungjoon.." I named and stopped there deliberately.
 
" Ahh I see.." jungmin oppa nodded.
 
" You missed out a member.." saengie grinned. 
 
" Oh ya..i forgot.. Kekeke" I look at saengie and laughed.
 
" Mwo you forgot?!?" he stood up and came closer.
 
" Hahaha okayokay I remember I remember!!" I laughed.
 
" The one with the super nice voice,the cutest, the sweetest,the charming, the person that could melt every girl's heart, Heo youngsaeng." I laughed and said.
 
" Heard that??" saengie smiled and grinned at the other members.
 
" Hahahaha whatever... Okay I get it now.." jungmin oppa continued acting blur..
 
They continued their dinner and I continue watching and singing along with the other bands..
 
" Just leave it there, I'll wash it in a while.." I told them after they finished their dinner. 
 
" Ani.. You just stay there, I'll wash the dishes today.." saengie glared.
 
" Ahh de.." I know I couldn't argue back. 
 
All the other members helped to put all the plates and bowls in the kitchen sink. And came out and sat beside me to watch. 
 
" Gill ah, now that youngsaeng hyung is washing the dishes, let me tell you something.." all of them started to crowd around me.
 
" You know you changed him a lot? He was actually an extremely quiet guy..doesn't really express much.. As what you fans call him, the mysterious guy of the group.. But after you appeared, he became so noisy..hahaha" kyu jong oppa told me.
 
" So is that a good thing or bad thing?" i ask.
 
" Of course is a good thing.. We feel much closer to him now..maybe it's because he overcame his saddest experience, which is his parents abandoning
him.." hyunjoong oppa answered.
 
" Ahh... "
 
" I think you are the first girl that can do such a thing.. His past girlfriends can't do that.." hyunjoong oppa flattered me.
 
" Jinja? Never heard him talk about his previous girlfriends before.."
 
" Hmm keep this a secret okay? I'll tell you.. I think to be exact, hmm..he has 3 ex before you.. But he isn't the playboy kind..the first two was actually his schoolmates while he was still schooling..They sort of took pity on him when his parents abandoned him so made friends with him..so after he joined DSP, the girls like him and kept clinging onto him and ask him if he  could be their boyfriend.. Haha so funny isn't it? But after the other bands got popular, the girls just disappeared and didn't contact him anymore.. Haix... So they are the ones that just want to be known as a 'celebrity's girl'.. But hyung didn't really take that to heart actually.." Hyunjoong oppa started telling me.
 
" Oh.. I've seen a lot of these kind..haha typical typical fangirls.. What about the third one?"
 
" Hmm the third one, top secret."
 
" Who? Who?" 
 
"Snsd's taeyeon shii. Kekeke shocking right?"
 
" Seo nyoh shi dae taeyeon??!! Mwo??! Cheongmal?? She is my favourite in snsd.." 
 
" De.. Sshhh.."
 
" Pali pali tell me...." I hugged the cushion and ask further.
 
" Nothing much..they got to know each other when seo nyoh shi dae debut.. That's why a few years back if you watch our variety shows, we always on the shows..they like each other.. But nobody knows about this.."
 
" Pali, he is coming out soon, so why did they break up?" I became even more curious..
 
" They seldom get to meet each other due to work.. Then their feelings and relationship drifted apart then.. Just like that.. It ended silently..But this already happened around 3 or 4 years ago.. Way long past.." 
 
" So it must be very awkward for them to meet each other again..like now? Like sometimes snsd and your band have to attend an event together.."
 
" Ani..not at all, they are completely normal and good friends now.. It is already so long ago anyway.."
 
" Ohh I see... Okay..." I smiled. 
 
" That's why you are so special to him... I don't think he will ever give up on you no matter what..i can see he is really serious about his relationship now.. The way he looks at you is different too.. I never seen him being so nice to a girl..and I'm sure you are the one for him, the final and last one..keep this as a secret okay?" 
 
A faint blush rushed up to my cheeks. " Keke de,I will. So do you guys have any likings for any girl? I am a busybody haha"
 
" We are still looking for someone like you..." they teased.
 
" Haha that's a lie oppa.." 
 
Everyone laughed.
 
" Haha so Hyunjoong oppa, do you think all SS501's fans already know about saengie and I?" I asked.
 
" Hmm..i don't think so..only minority..maybe only the ones in your class and a few people out there..it's not in the news or internet or anything..so ya, even if they know, only fans in Korea will know, other countries like your hometown won't..so don't have to worry.." 
 
" Ahh de.. Ani I'm not worried..just.. You see, it's like WOAH that i even know SS501 personally and furthermore one of them is..my..ahem.. so it makes it even more special for me if people do not know it..kekeke."
 
" Ahh..so when people out there suddenly know, they will be like.. Envy envy envy right?" jungmin oppa laugh.
 
" Hahaha..er..de sort of.. And this secret protects us too.." 
Jungmin oppa laugh and ruffled my hair. 
 
" Saengie ah, what time must I go to school tomorrow? You settled my exam timing too right?" I ask him from the living room.
 
" Anytime. As long as it ends before your lessons start." he answered.
 
" Anytime?? You mean I can go anytime as long as it ends before 12pm? Jinja? What if later my teacher or principal says I'm late for my paper and don't allow me to sit for it?"
 
" It won't happen. Don't worry. I will wake you up tomorrow if you oversleep." he assured.
 
" Ahh de komawoyo.." I answered.
 
" Youngsaeng hyung ah, can you wake me up tomorrow too?" hyungjoon oppa asked sheepishly.
 
" In your dreams...."
 
" Yah! That's not fair, since you have Gill, you don't care about us anymore..." hyungjoon oppa pout.
 
" She is my priority now. Try being her if you want..." he answered.
 
" Keke so do you guys have practice or anything on tomorrow?" I ask hyunjoong oppa.
 
" I have to go for a BOF autograph session, jungmin also has something on to do with his musical, the rest got an event to attend at 1pm." 
 
" Ahh okay.. It's already going to be 12am soon, ahh we already chat for almost an hour.. pali go rest earlier.." i told them.
 
" Yah sister-in-law is asking us to go and sleep now.. Pali pali.." Kyu Jong oppa teased.
 
" Yah... I'm not married..and it sounds so old " I laughed.
 
" It's the same..eventually will be..kekeke" all of them laughed and dashed off to their respective rooms. 
 
I swayed towards the kitchen and stood at the door. " Need help?"
 
" Ani I'm already done with those dishes.. Wiping the area dry now.." he smiled. 
 
I walked into the kitchen and stood beside him. " So how was the practice today?" I ask softly.
 
" As usual.. Nothing much.. " He squeezed the cloth dry and hang it beside the sink.
 
He held my hand and led me to his room. " It's time to take your medicines.." he took out the bag of creams and tablets my doctor gave from his drawer.
 
" Argh not again.." I bragged..
 
He took out the tablets and brought me a cup of water. " Here." 
 
I popped the tablets into my mouth and drank a whole mouthful of water.
 
" Did you take these antibiotics in the afternoon? The doctor says you are suppose to take these twice a day.." he ask.
 
" Oh.. I forgot..kekeke." I chuckled.
 
He look at me and sighed deeply. " Aish.. You can't forget to take your antibiotics.. don't you want to get well?"
 
" I'm already well... My fever subsided... No more fever anymore..I'm fine now.." I pout.
 
" But you have to finish these no matter what.. It's antibiotics.. Be good, must remember okay?" he pinch my nose slightly.
 
" De, I'm relying on you." i look up and laughed.
 
He smiled. " Come sit here." he pat on the space beside him on the bed. " I guess you didn't apply these creams for your wounds as well right?" he ask in his soft gentle tone.
 
" De... Didn't..." I stammered.
 
He took out a cotton bud and put some cream on top of it and gently put a layer on my wounds.
 
" Ahh..pain..." I jerked my arm back.
 
" Miane mian.. See, this is what you get when you forget, your wounds won't heal properly.." 
 
I stared at him throughout when he was carefully applying the cream on each of my wound. 
 
" You are so sweet...even my parents don't do that." I blushed slightly.
 
" ..and cute, have a nice voice, will melt every girl's heart and charming too right?" he was so happy that I said those just now. I can see even though he don't expresses it. 
 
" De de de..you still remember..." I shook my head and smiled.
 
" De of course.. My dear just praised me.. I couldn't be any happier... You know I actually felt eager to come back home just now..never have this feeling of someone waiting for me at home before.." he came closer and told me. He winked which then made my heart skipped a beat.
 
I blushed again. I wasn't sure how to answer to that.. " Saengie ah I should be the one feeling this way.." I thought to myself.
 
" Okay done, these will heal completely and you will be a beautiful girl again when you return to school." He pointed to the small little cuts on my hand. 
 
" I don't even feel like going to school tomorrow.."
 
" Don't be afraid, they won't dare to lay a single finger on you again..i promise." he assured.
 
He threw that cotton bud away and kept the bag of medicines into the drawer. He came towards me and ruffled my hair. " Sleep now okay? I will drive you to your house to get your bag and get changed into your uniform then to your school tomorrow before I go for my event. hmm?" 
 
" De... Jaljayo."
 
" Jalja." he stood up and prepared to leave the room.
 
" Ahh Saengie..."
 
He smiled. " I didn't forget.." he bend down, lifted my chin and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and smiled. 
 
I stood up and followed him towards the door.
 
Before he left to kyu oppa's room, he stopped and turned around." Your turn." he pointed to his lips and smirked. 
 
" Ani..i don't want...Go and sleep." i chuckled and close the door.
 
He held on to the door and refuse to let me close it. 
 
I smiled. " You are too tall..bend down." 
 
" Tiptoe then" he grinned.
 
I held on to his sleeves and tiptoed slightly to reached. He bend down a little. My lips gently touches his. He wrapped one hand around my waist and pulled me closer.
 
Suddenly, kyu jong oppa came out. I jumped up and stepped back immediately.
 
" Ahhh miane I didn't see anything, I just want to get a glass of water.. Continue..keke" he grimaced and quickly fumbled to the kitchen.
 
" Jalja jalja!!" I quickly close the door.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
I went back into kyu's room and lie on the floor.
 
" Yah hyung, you should have stayed in your own room.." kyu came in and smirked.
 
" Shut up.." i ignored him and blushed.
 
"Muacks!" he did that mouth pouting thingy to tease me. 
 
" Go and sleep now " I rolled my eyes and insert my earpiece into my ear.
 
---------------------------------------------------------