Busy busy...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

A few weeks passed..

Saengie has resumed his activities. My holidays are round the corner. Winter break is starting in a week's time. But not sure why, eun hee still has to attend school for another month. I became extremely busy, taking care of eun hee every day and night, fetching and sending her to and fro from school, juggling with my studies, barely had time for myself at all.. It's been like this for weekS, I barely even slept at night.

I couldn't possibly ask ajusshi and ajumma to help me take care of her since she became my responsibility.

The days started getting chilly, it looks like snow is just going to land on our heads anytime.

" Eun hee ah, are you cold?"

" Aniyo.. Omma,can you ask appa to come and play with me today? I didn't see appa for many many days already.." she pout.

" Can't. Appa is very busy now.."

" Ah waeyo? Please please please.."

" Andwae!" I raised my voice a little.

She kept quiet for a moment and her tears started welling up in her eyes.

" Ahhhhish... Miane miane.." I quickly hugged her.

My mood wasn't that good that day. It was getting cold, I have to finish up my last major assignment from school which is due tomorrow, the house was in a mess, omma and appa are overseas again, eun hee kept pestering me..everything seemed to be piling up on me. And the worst thing was, eun hee has to go to school in an hour's time, how am I suppose to handle so many things..

" Gosh..i'm going crazy.. Pabo..pabo!! I'm also as busy as him, why can't he help me now?!" I mumbled to myself unreasonably.

I hung a gloomy face and started getting ready eun hee's uniform etc..

" Eun hee ah, get changed."

She quickly stood up and went to change. Then, she came out of the room with her uniform,worn the wrong way.

" Omma, how to tie this ribbon here?" she held on to the two strings which were supposed to be tied at the back, but it landed up in front.

I chuckled. " Aigoo, you wore the wrong side. Come, let me help you."

" Okay, go wear your shoes. I will take your bag from the room."

" De.."

" Ah omma! Where are my shoes?"

" Isn't it on the shelves?" I yelled from the room.

" No!"

I quickly grabbed her bag and ran downstairs. I opened the shelves and tried to locate that tiny pair of shoes.

" Ahh I forgot, I went to wash it a few days ago..i hope it's dried!" I ran to check.

" Ahh phew.. It's dried.. Eun hee ah! It's here..go wear it now.." I feel like a really old ajumma now..seriously..

Soon, we reached her school. " Eun hee ah, remember not to take off your windbreaker,if not you will catch a cold easily. Is that understood?"

" De. Annyeong omma."

----------

Ahhh finally sent her to school. At least I have some free time for myself now.

I quickly went home and tried to get all the things done within that 3 hours. It wasn't exactly a free time for myself actually.. Finish up my 15 pages assignment, clean up the whole mess at home, wash up eun hee's and my clothes, did some revision, pick up some anonymous call from random people, who tried to advertise about their products etc.. Annoying much..

Suddenly, my phone rang.

" Yeobuseyo?"

" Ah you finally called.."

" Miane, my schedule was rather tight.."

" Don't know who was the one who said we can take turns to send eun hee to school and fetch her back after that..."

" Ahh i will.. But i got a couple more events to go to.. I will try to fetch her back by next week."

" De.. Hmm you must be really busy now isn't it? I'm also busy now, i will talk to you when i have the time. By the way, just to tell you..ahh kwenchana..nothing.."

I hung up the phone abruptly and carried on with my things. I felt really frustrated and annoyed.

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ lonelygurl501

Yeah that song is awesome!! :D haha kamsahamnida! Erm... Gill didn't have the time to ask him yet..hahaha. i will add that in a chapter..but don't know which one hehe. But i will make sure you won't erase your story. keke. :3

@ forever2323

Awww thanks! :) My story is also written in a fantasy way hahaha so it's not very good either ^^I re-read my first 10+ chapters and thought it was crap..haha super fantasy kind..lol. Woo your sis also like ss501? Cool hehe which memebr does she like? Okay i'm a busybody here haha. Ahh you are soo nice..keke Thanks so much! :) hope you enjoy reading :)

@ ss501mochi

What?! Who are those kids who teased you? I will slap them for you!! they are soo mean... >.< ahh so sorry, Kyu Jong..hmm he will appear soon..haha i will write more about him :) Update yours too! :)

@ amyra961

Kekeke :) Nah they won't have a big quarrel, i don't know how to write that lol. Yeah..Eun Hee seemed to be the peacemaker..haha you will know why :) Woo thanks for your comment <3

@ YSotter1103

Haha thanks! It's nice to see your comment as well :) Haha yup..oh my.. they really are acting like one..aigoo.. Hope you did well in your exams :) Hwaiting! Study well :) Thanks to you too! :D

@ Areu501

Awww haha thanks! Nah it's okay, i'm happy that you read it keke ^^ Hmm ahh you are making me happy! :) Anyway, have fun reading :) Thanks again! I look forward to read your comment again ^^