Okay...Stop..

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Omma jebal!! I want them!" eun hee screamed.

" KANG EUN HEE! I’m saying this for the last time! We are your real parents! They are not! So they have nothing to do with you! Now stop crying and GO!"

I turned around and look at her parents drag her away. Saengie and I decided that this would be the best for her, since her biological parents realized their mistakes and came back for her.

Eun hee's parents clutched on to her hands tightly and dragged her away. She kept turning back and screaming for us.

It was then, that eun hee harshly flung her tiny hands off her parents and ran up to us. She lost her balance and tripped halfway. We quickly ran up to her.

" Eun hee ah,Kwenchana? Kwenchana??" we squat down and check on her anxiously.

" Ahh jebal..Jebal, don't make us part with eun hee, we really couldn't bear.." I held on to eun hee and begged her parents.

“MWO?! You dare to repeat what you said?! ” They refuse to do that no matter how Saengie and I pleaded them.

" DE, we've decided, eun hee needs us AS MUCH AS YOU NEED HER. LET HER DECIDE!" I spoke up sternly.

" Kang Eun Hee, if you follow them today, you will get laughed at by your friends!" Mrs Kang yelled.

" I.. Omma.." eun hee was forced to choose and make a decision.

" What your fake appa and omma gave you for the past few months, we can make it up to you.." mrs Kang then teared.

Eun hee looked at her omma and was at a loss.

" Omma, I remember appa and you made me cried a lot.. You don't want me.." eun hee tried to voice everything out.

" It wasn't on purpose.Believe us, follow us hmm?"

" This appa and omma don't break their promises.. Sonsaengnim told me people who break promises are not good people.." eun hee continued and stammered. Her sentences were so detached as she screamed between her tears. Saengie and I got worried she might just lose her voice.

" Eun hee ah, list-" we wanted to talk when mrs Kang interrupted.

" Eun hee, what promises did we break? Do you think you can talk so well at your age without us teaching you?" mrs Kang fumed and hollered.

" This appa promised me he would play with me and he really did..this omma promised he would take care of me and she did..appa and omma promised they will love me and they did.." she pointed to us and said.

" What they have done were what we had done in the past!"

" You and appa promised me if I be good, you will love me forever..but.." she sniffed.

" But.. Appa and you don't love me anymore so you throw me out.. I hate you and appa!"

That abandon incident marred her for life.

" Eun hee ah! STOP BEING RUDE!" mr Kang bellowed.

" This appa and omma bought me a big big doll house for my birthday. But you forgot about my birthday!" eun hee complained and whined like how any other kids would do if their birthdays were not remembered.

" What is that teddy bear you are holding now? Who bought that for you?!"

Eun hee stunned and did not answer.

" Eun Hee.." I bend down and look at her.

" Omma!! I am scared they will not love me again and throw me out again.. I cannot find you and appa anymore.." she stuttered and told me.  

Her whole face was stained with tears and sorrow. She begged till her face turned red.

I cupped my mouth with my hand and tears just streamed down my cheeks. It hurts so much. No matter how hard I tried to stop them, they won’t give in.

" Appa!!" she tugged on saengie's shirt.

I could see saengie couldn't bear any longer. He carried Eun Hee up and calmly said," This is Eun Hee's decision, both of you saw it too. We won't let her go. Don't worry, we will treat her like our own and you may visit her anytime you want.." he paused for a second then continued.

" Hajiman, Gill and I cannot tolerate how both of you tried to please her again and say things you don't mean it. She may be only three, but I guess you don't understand how fragile she is, she isn't a toy. In those few months, while we try to teach her what life is, she clearly taught us what life is about..i am certain both of you didn't appreciate that. So please.. Leave her to us. It hurts me to see her begging like this."

I was taken aback at what saengie said, he said it so firmly,without any hesitation. Eun hee's parents were at a loss for words, for once.

They sighed and lowered their heads in remorse.

" De..now to think back..we indeed didn't appreciate that..Chaesonghamnida..” Mr Kang mumbled.

“We will leave eun hee with both of you, but please allow us to visit her." they apologized sincerely.

" De..of course you can."  Saengie replied. My heart lightened instantly.

They waved goodbye sadly and left.

Eun hee looked at her parents and blinked a few times.

When they left, she turned and looked at us.

" Appa.." she wrapped her hands tightly around Saengie’s neck and sobbed.

" It's okay now..it's okay.." I pat on her back and comforted.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

@ forever2323

Hahaha..so i guess after reading this chapter, they aren't stupid anymore right? Keke anyways, thanks for that comment again ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah they finally worked out something hahaha. If i drag for another chapter for this..i think Eun Hee will lose her voice sooner or later. lol. Hahaha so..Saengie was the one ending the whole thing so yep, no quarrels, they are fine ^^ 

@ amyra961

Ahhh hope this chapter cheers you up! :) HAHA ^^

@ SHINeeluvsME

Yeah oh my gosh i think this whole scene about the custody of Eun Hee is so dramatic..i over DRAMA it LOL!! hahaha yeps they should be the one to keep her ^^

@ lonelygurl501

Aigoo don't cry ^.^ Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you.. :) Hahaha ya he wants it so he should bear it. LOL! :D