Amusement park: Our little moment together

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Aniyo, there isn't wonders of snsd here. Our shop is called soshified." a lady from behind told us.

We turned around and to our surprise, *speak of the angel*.  (A/N I know it's suppose to be speak of the devil, I changed it to angel deliberately. LOL.)

" Annyeonghaseyo." she greeted politely and chuckled.

" Ahh Taeyeon sii! Annyeonghaseyo! Such a coincidence!" Saengie greeted and was surprised.

" De, I am free today so decided to come here with a few of my members."

" Oh.. I'm on a vacation too."

" De.. So came here with your yeoja chingu today?" she teased.

" De, my wife-to-be."

" Ahh.. Annyeonghaseyo." she offered a handshake.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Gill imnida." We shook hands and smiled.

It was kinda awkward, to be meeting her in such an informal way. It was my first time meeting her face to face. Woah, she really looks flawless.

They were immersed in their own conversations so I just stood beside them and listened.

After a while, I felt it wasn't very nice to be listening to them so I excused myself politely and continued looking for a gift around the shop.

It's really not a good idea to meet his previous girlfriend in such a way, and furthermore, it's Taeyeon.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Hmm it's really nice meeting you here once again after so long. I have to join my members now. Keep in contact and I'll see you around. Annyeong!" Taeyeon smiled as she waved goodbye to us and left the shop.

I turned and saw Gill browsing around quietly.

" Miane, made you wait for so long." I walked up to her and apologized.

" Kwenchana." she smiled and replied.

" I didn't expect to meet her here.."

" De, me too."

I could sense that she was feeling awkward and uneasy. Not because she was jealous or whatever, just that, she didn't know how to react to it after teasing me with Taeyeon earlier.

" Saengie...I think..I think I will get this..for..for Hyunjoong oppa. What..what do you..think?" she held up an interesting alien-like creature and stuttered.

I chuckled at how her sentence were so detached.

" De. He will like this. Don't get that photoframe." I bend down and caressed her cheek gently.

" Awwww youngsaeng oppa is soo sweeeeet!" I heard the customers and salesgirls squealing from behind.

She blushed and quickly turn to pay for the things.

 

Gill's POV

The feeling now is like the very first time I met him. Felt quite..distant. Hmm, I shouldn't have earlier, the atmosphere is so weird now.

" It's 9pm now.. Kaja." he said.

" Hmm? To where?"

" Follow me."

We walked and passed by the Ferris wheel. " Don't all couples spend their time on the Ferris wheel? We haven't got up yet.." I thought to myself as we walked passed it.

It was already quite a distant but we weren't getting anywhere.

" Where are we going? I don't think there is anything here, it's already so deep in, there are only trees and bushes everywhere. It's dark here too..." I ranted.

" We are getting there.. I'm also not sure why they have to put that right inside."

I just followed beside him and continue heading to that place.

Finally, we reached.

I was stunned. " So they built another Ferris wheel here.. There is also another one out there, why must we walk all the way here?"

" Ani, this is different. Only some people will know about this. That explains why there isn't any queue here. Pali let's go up."

" Wahh both of you are the first couple to reach here. Good timing." the person operating this Ferris wheel smiled and told us.

" Hmm we are the first?? And the only one?" I was shocked by that.

" De. This Ferris wheel is purposely built here for a reason. Follow your heart, and you will be able to find this special place. Come on, go up now." The operator explained.

" How long is this?" I ask.

" 30 Minutes."

 

Youngsaeng's POV

Before we got up, I showed a signal to the operator and smiled. He nodded in agreement.

We got up and I sat on the seat opposite from her and it started moving slowly.

" Saengie, you are really something, how do you know about this?" she ask.

" Actually, I just found out about this as well. There seemed to be a hidden path here, so I just wanted to explore, and we ended up here."

" Jinja?"

" De."

She smiled and look outside.

 

Gill's POV

Argh, anxiety was overwhelming me. There must be something really wrong with me.

There are always times where I really imagined this to happen. Like all girls do, to come here with a person close to my heart. I smiled unknowingly at that thought.

" You're thinking of something isn't it?" he questioned and smirked.

" Aniyo. What would I be thinking of?" I denied once again.

" How would I know.. Like every girl, they will dream to sit on a Ferris wheel with her boyfriend, then imagine the whole scene to be as romantic as ever. Isn't it?" he teased.

" Ani! You were thinking of that, I wasn't. Yahh even if it is, you are not suppose to say it out.." I looked down and replied.

Then, he gently held both my hands and started playing with the ring on my finger.

" It fits perfectly." he grimaced.

" De, it can't be taken off anymore, so it's no use if you regret, I'm sticking with you for life, like some really crazy fangirl."

He chuckled and ruffled my fringe. " Silly girl.. I won't regret. But, you have to be mentally prepared, being with an idol will be tough."

" These four years, I've been through more than it takes.."

Soon, unknowingly, we reached the top and the Ferris wheel came to a halt.

" Hmm? What happened? Did it dysfunction or whatever?" I ask worriedly.

" It's 9:29pm now. 1 more minute.." he mumbled.

When the time strikes 9:30pm, sparkles were seen glowing in the sky. Then, more and more appeared. Colourful shades of different patterns started 'popping' in the sky, directly, in front of me.

I widened my eyes and look outside. It was beautiful, probably the most beautiful fireworks I've ever seen.

" Wow..." I mouthed the word as I gazed to the sky.

He smiled and switched his seat, next to me while I was facing the other direction, to the outside.

From my back, he placed his hands on my arms and rested his chin on my shoulder. " You can't see this on the other Ferris wheel. We got the best view up here." He whispered.

I smiled and turn around to face him. " De, Komawoyo." When I realize our faces were only inches apart, a light hue of red gushed up to my cheeks.

" You don't have to thank me for everything, you can be more informal, I'm already going to be your husband soon." He replied softly and smiled my favourite dimpled smile.

I lightly kiss his dimple and hug him by his neck.

He reciprocated the hug and chuckled. " Ahhh my girl has been sweeter at initiating these days..."

I immediately release but got pulled back as he tightened his grip around me.

" That was a compliment." he laughed and said.

Then, he slowly released his grip on me and placed his hands on my shoulders, with our faces still inches apart.

His face came nearer and nearer. I closed my eyes and smiled. Then, I heard a chuckle.

I slowly open my eyes and realize he stopped just an inch away from me. I quickly looked down in embarrassment.

He lifted my chin up to face him and teased, "You should come nearer to me instead."

" Ahhh I-"

" Ani just kidding, close your eyes." He planted his lips on mine.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

I felt her blush as I kiss her. I made sure this day would end off as a memorable date for her, something that will make her feel special, something different from others.

Of course, I knew about this hidden Ferris wheel and the timing of the fireworks. I saw her disappointment when we passed by the first Ferris wheel, she would never express it out. Every girl would yearn to have a sweet little moment alone with her partner, and all the fantasy imaginary. Just that, I don't think fireworks would be part of that imaginary for her.

I slowly release and smiled.

" You really know how to make surprises. I didn't expect the fireworks." she chuckled and said softly.

 

Gill's POV

He just shrugged and grimaced. I couldn't help but pinch his cheek lightly. " Ko.ma.wo.yo."

" One day, I will make sure I lose these baby fats here." he joked.

" Ahh don't! I like the way you look now, don't change."

" Jinja? I can imagine you drooling over those performances I performed in.. Aigoo. Especially those recent ones." he self praised.

" Yah! I don't drool. You don't know how your beloved fans react, they will start squealing and spazzing, not drool. It was during the U R man period though.. Haha." I teased.

" U R man? I didn't change much, till now at least. Watch 'U R man' and 'Love like this' at the same time. You won't see much of a difference."

" Jinja? Ahh..."

" Now coming to think of it, U R man seems like a better forfeit for you. Then I will make you do the remix version. Ahh it will be so much more fun!"

" And do that little solo part of yours in that remix version? Wow luckily you didn't think of that, I won't be able to do that even if you give me an eternity."

" You can. It didn't take me very long to master it. Argh..should have thought of that.. Want to try another forfeit then? I won't mind teaching you the steps for that song."

" What about we ride that euphoria-xiety, expressionless. If you can do it, I will do that forfeit."

" Hmm, actually, nobody can do it better than I do. So kwenchana, you don't have to dance, I'm afraid I will have to fail you if you do that, and you will have to redo over and over again."

" Nonsense. You're afraid of that ride that's why.. Keke."

Then, suddenly, he just steal a peck on my lips and look away.

I was taken aback for a second.

He turned and placed his hand on my waist and pulled me close.

--------

Finally we were down.

" It's quite late now. We should start heading back. Eun hee is waiting for me." I told him.

" De. Oh wait, we have to collect our photo first. "

We headed to that place again and saw that mr disfigured waiting for us.

" Chaesonghamnida! We forgot about it." Saengie apologized.

He handed the photo to me. I just smiled and look down, still afraid of his looks.

Then when I wasn't looking, he took out his mask.

" Ji..ji ho oppa?"

" De annyeonghaseyo. Glad you still remembered me."

" How..how can I possibly..forget you.." I mumbled.

Saengie held my hand and assured me.

" Chaesonghamnida. Cheongmal."

" Kwenchana, it's already long over. So you are working here as this..mr disfigured now?"

" De, as a form of self reflection."

" Ani, i'm fine, you don't have to worry. Jinja. What about myo min unnie? Is she okay?"

" De, she is studying in a private school now."

" Oh..okay. Hmm okay we have to rush off now. Our daughter is waiting for us. Kamsahamnida."

" Daughter?? So fast?"

" Ahh.. De. Annyeong." I didn't find the need to explain so much to him so we walked off from there and headed off towards the exit.

" That's what I like about you. You can forgive a person so easily."

" It's already long over, I don't want to dwell on it anymore. Actually, I have to thank him instead, if not for that incident, our relationship wouldn't last this far."

"De."

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Yeps, so this marks the end of the amusement park chapters. :) Sorry for not updating for quite some time.

 

@ SHINeeluvsME

Hmm, where is the irony to it? Love like this and hyunjoong? Haha so sorry, I don't really get your comment. Mind explaining? Haha sorry.

@ amyra961

Yup it is :) Ahh it's okay :) Yeah, but can't blame him as well, it's her forfeit hahahaha. ^^

@ Areu501

Thanks. :) Yup it's her.. Ya *dies of embarrassment* hahaha. Yeps, you can too :)

@ lonelygurl501

Hahaha yup! He is! :D Woo you were laughing? Aww I'm glad :) Hahaha. yeps, she got a gift :) Haha Gill must be so happy if she knows you're on her side kekeke. Komawoyo :)

@ dandeli0n

Hahaha I just randomly thought of two animals and match them together lol! Yeah, I wonder if that underwear really existed haha. Yeps Thanks! :)

@ 143prince

Yup! I drag..hahaha. You update yours soon too! Haha thanks for commenting! Love ya! I'm waiting for your update! ^o^