HAHAHAHA!!!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't hold it any longer, it's so funny! This is soo fun!" Suddenly, haraboji opened his eyes and heard him broke into a loud guffaw.

I stunned. " Haraboji...you-"

" HAHAHAHAHA you thought I was dead? I was just playing around!! Hahaha!"

" But your medicines..you ate just now..." I almost choked.

" Pabo yah! It was just my normal vitamins!"

" But you were so pale just now-"

" It was my make up. Hahahaha!"

Suddenly,that feeling felt as though someone was strangling me.

" This is too much..." I said as softly as possible. I stomped back to my room and slammed the door shut. I sat on my bed and hugged my legs as I lean against the pillows.

" I'm such a fool.. Getting tricked over and over again.." tears streamed down my cheeks as I blamed myself. I rested my forehead on my knees and closed my eyes. I was fuming.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Haraboji, this is not funny, you gone overboard this time.." I trudged out of his room and went towards Gill's room.

" Gill.." I knock on her door.

She didn't reply so I slowly open the door and went in. She turned her head away.

I sat on her bed beside her and place my hand over her shoulders.

" Go away, don't touch me." she said softly and pushed my hand away.

" It's really haraboji's fault this time, he went overboard.."

Her tears started flowing endlessly. " Do you know how worried I was? I really felt so lost just now..i was really afraid he might just leave like this.." she looked away and mumbled.

I held her hand.

" I said leave me alone. Go away..let me have some peace."

" I'm not going anywhere until you are feeling better. I will just sit here. Just cry if you want..."

" Go away...go away... I don't want you here now..don't talk to me.." she tried to push me away.

I pretended that I didn't hear anything.

She didn't chase me out this time. Suddenly she sighed and wrapped her arms around me. " Miane.."

" Kwenchana." I whispered as I gently her hair.

" Haraboji is really mean..really really..mean.." she stammered.

*Knock knock*

 

Gill's POV

i quickly released my arms away from Saengie. Then i rolled my eyes and looked away.

" Gill..it's my fault this time. Miane." haraboji said in an apologetic tone. I knew i couldn't be rude to him,furthermore, he is saengie's haraboji.

I didn't answer back,just wiped off my tears and compose myself.

" Actually, that was meant to be a test for you. To see whether you are really eligible to be with my grandson."

" Haraboji, even so, you shouldn't use your life as a joke. It's not funny at all.." i tried to be as polite as i can,but still looking away.

" But when I see you so worried, trying hard to help me, get help for me..i know you are the one for Saeng.I thought you would hate me for treating you so badly for the past few months and not help me.. Saeng is my one and only favorite grandson, it's hard for me to accept any girl he likes, i hope for the best for him.."

I turned my head slowly and look at haraboji. He slowly sat down in front of me and cupped my hands using his. " Chaesonghamnida, made you really worried just now..But please don't think of leaving Saeng because of me.". I felt really bad to let an elderly apologize to me in this way.

" Haraboji, Kwenchana kwenchana, I'm fine. You underestimated my feelings for saengie, it's not that easy to leave like that. It takes practice." I said and smiled slightly.

" Don't even start practicing.." saengie squeezed my hand and said.

" But haraboji, i thought that's your wish? Couldn't wait for me to leave Saengie as soon as possible?" i ask sarcastically.

" Initially.. yes, i really did thought of that.. But when you held my hand tightly just now while waiting for Saeng to come back, i suddenly felt Saeng's halmoni's presence. It felt like how she held my hand tightly when i was struggling with certain things in my life.."

" It seems like Halmoni is really a nice person.. How nice if I can see her.."

" Hahahaha yes of course, my taste and choice can't be wrong!" haraboji self praised.

" But I'm not as TALL as Yee min unnie, not as SMART as Yee min unnie, not as RICH as Yee min unnie, don't have big hips or ,can't produce any great-grandchildren for you to play with..isn't that right haraboji?" I said skeptically.

" Hahaha height wise, hmm i see Saeng doesn't mind, academic wise, I see actually you are quite smart..  Family background wise..i don't know what i can say about that.. Great-grandchildren for me to play..hmmm..that, you don't have to worry, Saeng will do the job, he just have to work hard on that." haraboji led out a sinister chuckle.

" Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I look at saengie and screamed. I felt so embarrassed that i ran out of the room to the kitchen and started gulping water down. " Gosh what is haraboji talking about.. What great-grandchildren..How am i going to face Saengie later..my goodness...ARGH " I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands wrapped around my waist from behind. My heart skipped a beat. " You ah..what are you thinking of? Haraboji just meant I have to work hard to please you so you won't leave me." he teased gently.

I choke on my water instantly. "Ahh I see I see..i was thinking of that too..ha.ha.." I scurried to the washing machine and pretended to check on the clothes. I avoided his gaze.

He chuckled. " I thought you said you finished your chores..i don't see any clothes inside the washing machine." he further teased.

" Ahh darn.." I turn to the other side and was blushing from head and toe. " It must have disappeared..where are all my clothes..ahh..oh I forgot, I need to go to the toilet. Urgent."

I quickly turn and run away.

" The toilet is on your left. Where are you running to?"

" I..I.. I am going back to my room." I was totally flustered.

" Your room is on the second floor. Now where are you going?"

" This house is too big, I can't find my way!"

" Hahaha Saeng ah, stop teasing her. Look at her, she is so red now." haraboji came out and laughed.

I ran up to the second floor and went into my room and locked the door. I laid down on my bed and cover the blanket over my body.

" What was I thinking? Seriously argh!"

I took out my phone and suddenly felt like talking to hyungjoon oppa for fun. " Yeobuseyo hyungjoon oppa! Talk to me now..i'm dying of embarrassment!"

" Ahahaha what happened?"

" Saengie!! He keeps disturbing me..haraboji too.."

" Aigoo.. Youngsaeng hyung is such a lousy boyfriend.. I shall teach him how to be a better one.."

" Hahahaha yes please help me do that.."

" Yeah i will twist his neck and break his voice box hahahaha!!"

" That's too cruel!! Haha i won't allow that to happen! I will cry!"

" Kekeke his fans will kill me too. Youngsaeng hyung is really a nice hyung, i won't do that.. And furthermore he got such a beloved girlfriend by his side..haha" hyungjoon oppa teased jokingly.

" Kekeke okay I gotta hang up now. Rest well!" I hung up the phone and went out to the garden to water the plants. Yee min unnie was there too.

I smiled and went beside her.

" Yah yah go water your plants, don't disturb me." she glared.

" Hahaha okay okay I will come here later to disturb okay?"

 " Gill.." she called me back when i turned to water the plants.

" Okayokay i was just joking, I'm not coming back to disturb you." i laughed.

" No, can we have a heart to heart talk?" she sounded a little sad.

" Ahhh de." I went to sit beside her on the bench.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ SHINeeluvsME

Yayyy!! You are back to comment! so thrilled! haha. Thanks! Anyway, haha yeah i like that haraboji too :) he won't die so easily..haha if not my story can't go on. hehe. i look forward to your comment again :D

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yeps dongsaeng ah i hope this chapter answers all your questions :) haha Gill is just playful to write that fan page hahaha. And the new person..hmm let me see, i guess she/he will be out in chap 45 or 46 i guess? haha thanks for reading! ^^

@ amyra961

Hahaha yeah! :) haraboji is okay haha. he still have a long life hahaha. erm..i think for what's gonna happen next, it will be kinda boring until someone comes out i think hahaha. yeps so..ya thanks:)

@ lonelygurl501

Haha i don't think she really gave up..er.. okay i shan't elaborate. haha. but i can assure you yee min is a nice girl :) haha. argh noo i won't make saengie sad hehehe. if haraboji dies, my story will die too. hahaha. thanks for commenting :)

@ YSotter1103

:) that haraboji really wants 'face' right? haha aigoo. yups, but don't expect too much from that new character :) he/she may not be the type you will expect haha i guess.. hmm :D okay so thanks to you too! ^^

@ ss501mochi

Wah wah wah! You are not concentrating during class time? hahaha aiyo.. make me feel so bad. haha anyway THANKS FOR READING! yeah, haraboji is okay haha. lol. i look forward to your comments again! ^^

@ 143prince

Okay forgiven :) hahaha arghh unnie i am sooo happy that you came back too! haha your internet connection really scares me haha. Aigoo your update is great toooo!!! Really! hahaha. you are affected by Gill and ys? haha yea like how i'm affected by jae too. so i guess you get what i meant right? haha let jae and ys meet! hahaha okayokay i shall stop blabbering! thanks for your comment!