Truth out

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
How many days have I been locked in here.. I totally have no idea.
 
I'm getting very dizzy.. When will I be out, or will I be forever stuck here.. I thought negatively..
 
Ling's POV
 
It's the second day..i went up to youngsaeng oppa's dormitory again.
 
" Oppa!! Youngsaeng oppa!! Youngsaeng oppa!! Jebal open the door!! Gill needs you now!! Open!!" 
 
I banged on the door hard but NOBODY is answering..what am I suppose to do now.. I need to save her..my only friend..no matter what.. I became desperate.
 
" Myo min unnie, what are you going to do to Gill next? She has been in there for 2 days, don't you want to check on her?" I asked worriedly.
 
" She is well and alive. She has been banging on the door everyday and everyday she cries... She still has lots of energy to spare.." unnie grinned.
 
" Oh..o..okay." I can't seem to so do anything about it.
 
Gill's POV
 
Have I been locked here for a week? I want to get out now. The oxygen in here is slowly using up... I felt extremely breathless. 
 
Nothing to eat or drink..
 
" How ruthless can they get... Ling..please..open.. Jebal.." I pant and knock on the door, wasting that bit of energy I have left.
 
Ling's POV
 
" What am I suppose to do now?" anxiety penetrated into my heart as i thought deeply and hard.
 
Then, unnie turned to ji ho oppa and whispered something..
 
" Later at night, you can decrease the temperature in there. She has still so much energy to spare..looks like she still don't know where she has done wrong.."
 
" De.." ji ho oppa replied with a wink.
 
I overheard what she said... I was panic-stricken. 
 
------
 
Gill's POV
 
" Why is it getting colder and colder? Is it just me or the truck is freezing?" I stuttered.
 
I tried to move around and spotted something. The temperature sensor. 
 
" Don't tell me..this is actually a freezer.. Why didn't I think of this. Stench of raw meat..this is the place where they preserve the meat before importing into the market!" I mumbled.
 
15 degree celcius.. 10 degree celcius..5 degree celcius.. The temperature is slowly decreasing..
 
" Stop decreasing!!" I screamed my last bit of energy.
 
I was freezing.. My sleeves are torn.. 
 
Am I going to just end my life here..once and for all? 
 
I didn't even have a choice..this is my fate..i'm doomed..
 
I laid down slowly on the cold icy truck and hummed my favorite saengie's song.. My tears together with the blood that was still slowly oozing out..started
running down my face again...
 
Ling's POV
 
Third day night..
 
" Youngsaeng oppa!! Are you back??" Please!! Open the door!!" I screamed and banged on the door.
 
Finally, the door opened.
 
"Er..anneyonghaseyo.. Yes?" youngsaeng oppa answered the door.
 
" Oppa..oppa..finally you opened the door " I started tearing.
 
" What is it? Calm down, don't cry." 
 
" Gill..Gill..she is in danger." 
 
"Mwoh!!?!?" everyone shouted.
 
" What happened?? Slowly.. say everything" all the members invited me in. 
 
" Gill.. Actually.. Since a few weeks ago... Every night..she was tortured and beaten up by myo min unnie and her gang. Belle betrayed her.Remember that day when you wanted to meet her at that usual place? Gill was the one that replied..not unnie.but when she was walking through the alley, she got stopped by the gang. They cornered and hit her so myo min unnie could be the one to look for you. Furthermore, myo min unnie threatened her with a penknife asking her to break up with you and to tell you that she likes ji ho oppa.. Gill.. Didn't agree to it, saying even if unnie kill her, she won't give up on you..
 
Then..the.." I stammered between tears..
 
" What happened next??" youngsaeng oppa rushed anxiously.
 
" Then...unnie threatened to hurt you.. Gill..she wanted to protect you so agreed to break up with you.. But that's not the end... Every night, she will be pulled and dragged to that alley reluctantly...she really love you a lot. She sacrificed everything just for you.. Each time myo min unnie threatened to hurt you, she would give in to anything even how painful it is.." i paused.
 
"After that.. She realized that ji ho oppa..was using her too..he is actually unnie's dongsaeng..helping unnie to get close to you.. I think unnie is ill..she is overly obsessed to you.. She is crazy.. Now they lock her in a truck. It has been 3 days.. Today... I realized it is actually a freezer truck..they will turn it to less than 5 degree celcius today.. I don't know how to help her..you are the only one who can... Jebal..." i pleaded.
 
" What were you doing all along then? " Jungmin oppa raised his voice..
 
" I.. I was one of them..with unnie. I regretted it.. I couldn't bear seeing them hurt her anymore.. I came here secretly..miane.." I looked down and answered.
 
" Bring us there now!" all 5 members demanded.
 
" Who is Gill? " Manager Kim suddenly came out and asked.
 
" We will explain everything later." I rushed.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
Please... If anything happens to her, I will not forgive myself...
 
My heart felt like it pounded 100 times per minute. 
 
I was extremely worried.. I cannot afford to lose her.
 
She told us the direction to get there. She separated from us so as to not let myo min knows she was the one who informed us..
 
It was the dark alley. All the girls were there..
 
Myo min's POV
 
" Ahhh SS501!! Myo min unnie!! Youngsaeng oppa and all the other members are here!!" Belle panicked.
 
" Don't panic! Girls, just pretend nothing has happened.." i calmed myself down and smiled.
 
" Youngsaeng oppa! Ah the rest of your members are here as well!" i held on to his hand and whined.
 
Youngsaeng 's POV
 
" You.better.be.honest.with.me.now.." i demanded and flung my hand off her.
 
" De? Be honest? About what?" she lied through her eyes.
 
" Stop acting myo min.." hyunjoong scolded.
 
" Where is Gill? Let her go now!" i glared and screamed at her.
 
" Gill? She..she is not with..not with us.. She may..may be at home.. Why don't..why don't you look for her there?" i stammered.
 
" Fine..you are not telling us right? We gave you a chance, but you missed it..let the police handle this then.." i whipped out my phone and threatened to scare her...that was the only way to set Gill free.
 
" Oppa! Wait! Don't call.. I'll tell you." her tears flowed down.
 
Gill's POV
 
I'm so cold here... It's freezing.. My whole body hurts.. I can barely move..
 
Suddenly, i felt something.. Saengie is coming..i know he is.. I can sense it..
 
I used all my might to scream..but nothing came out.. 
 
My vision started to blur, the whole world seemed to be spinning, before i know it..i went into a state of total darkness. 
 
-------------------