Yeongwonhi...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Marry me." he interrupted and whispered into my ear.

" Ahh? Saengie... Don't play anymore.." I pulled away from his hug slowly and froze. I know he is serious this time, judging from the way he proposed.

" You know i'm serious. Everything is reality, you won't ever feel that you are dreaming again."

I paused for awhile before answering.

" No.. I can't... As much as I really love you, I.. But-"

" But manager hyung allow? What about Triple S? Worried about that scar incident? What about SS501? I know you too well Gill.." he said exactly everything I was going to voice out.

" De since you already knew it, then.. Ani..so-"

" So you have to believe that I meant it when I said I will have it all settled when I have decided.. My dear, nobody will dare to lay a finger on you. I promise. Triple S will also love you as much as they love the five of us."

"Let me take care of you. I want to walk with you for the rest of my life. Only you, yeongwonhi."

He said it so gently yet firmly, it was so promising. Worries turned to hope, impossible turned possible. My heart melted. Didn't I always yearn for this day to come?

Unknowingly, tears rolled down again as I looked at him, and..nodded.

He smiled and lifted my hand and slide the prettiest ring on earth into my finger. " This is a lifetime membership. It won't ever expire, so you cannot regret joining it." He swiped off my tears, and said softly.

" D..de..i won't." I chuckled.

Everybody clapped enthusiastically. Then the other 4 members came out.

" Hyung, chukahae. You were so cool!" hyungjoon oppa congratulated.

" Hyungsunim, we prepared something for you too."

" Ahh? How many surprises did all of you planned?"

" Watch this."

All the lights switched off and the screen started playing a video clip.

•••••••

Annyeong! Remember me? I am Jessica, leader of Triple S. Hmm two months ago, I texted you,telling you that your membership card expired? That's because you will get a lifetime membership from one of our beloved SS501 member, which means, you will have to renew your 'membership' card. Haha aigoo, anyway, youngsaeng oppa chose you for a reason. Don't worry too much, we will support you as much as we support our boys. You are part of the family now, so if anybody dare to speak ill of you, I won't wait for youngsaeng oppa to speak up, we, triple S will confront them and give them a good ear piercing! Haha, so yup, chukahae!"

•••••••

" Aww that was so sweet.." I sat on my seat and watched the first clip.

" Wait, there are still more to come." jungmin oppa added.

•••••••

" Kekeke. Anneyong!"

" Ahh, Yeon gi! Foo mun! Bae im!" I stunned and stumbled.

" Get why we ask you those questions during our outing that day? Yup! We are also a part of Triple S and knew about this. Phew, we almost spilled the beans the other time..when we ask if your little 'cousin' is four years old this year.. Hmm yeah we knew that. Youngsaeng oppa also calls her his little 'cousin' in front of others too.  Aish, I assure there won't be any earthquake at your house. Youngsaeng oppa really did a lot of preparations for this day, so we fans are really happy for the both of you! Anyway, don't try to take revenge on us in school, we will call youngsaeng oppa for help! Hahaha. Anyway, Chukahae!"

•••••••

" Aigoo this three friends..no wonder they ask me such weird questions during the outing that day.."

•••••••

" Hyungsunim! Hyungsunim!"

" Yah turtle! You can call her that all you want later, get on with your speech first!!"

" Go eat your carrots mal!"

" Yah both of you! Can you stop bickering for once and act more professionally in front of the camera? Okay so as the leader, I shall start first. Gill ah, hmm it's really nice knowing, and getting along with you. As what we always say, Youngsaeng is really lucky to have you. Jinja. Now..we entrust our dear vocalist in your hands. Take care of his throat, he don't really take care of it. Make him more of that honey lemon+ ginger vinegar drink. He loves it. Hahaha."

"Everything he said is true,except that last sentence." Saengie told me.

" Ani, I have to listen to him. Mehrong!"

" Hyunjoong hyung, youngsaeng hyung should be the one taking care of her! Aigoo anyway, woohoo Gill, so can you come to our dorm every Friday? Hehe so I don't have to do the cleaning up. Kidding kidding, just.. Chukahae!"

" Turtle, you are too much! Youngsaeng hyung, don't worry, I will fix him later. Anyway Gill, thanks for always being so nice to us. Don't bother about what hyungjoon said okay? And erm I've got something to confess.. I accidentally.. Misplaced that carrot keychain you got for me. Miane!! I hung it on my bag and I think I dropped it in Japan.. Cheongmal miane. *Sniff* "

" Okay now my turn to speak. Hyungsunim, chukahae! So yup.. I will make sure youngsaeng hyung treat you nicely."

•••••••

" Kamsahamnida!" I thanked the four of them.

•••••••

"Isn't that manager oppa?" I asked.

Four of them nodded.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Gill, you know how hard youngsaeng tried to break the news to me and asked me for permission about this? He was so afraid I might not allow him to do that. So, yeah, i'm really glad the both of you can be together. Youngsaeng ah, he is like my "half- son", so do take care of him. If triple S agrees to it and I don't, I will be a really mean and heartless manager, isn't it? But thanks to you, SS501 really got back the chance to have their comeback in Japan that time. I can't even succeed in persuading that main organiser, I wonder how you did that.. Anyway, they done really well for their comeback this year and so for this whole month of June, they will have a vacation. Hmm, i'm telling you this for a reason. So ya, chukahaeyo!"

•••••••

Everyone was shocked when manager oppa was part of the clip.

" Okay, last one." Hyunjoong oppa told me.

•••••••

" Awww it's little Eun Hee!" all the fans squealed.

" Eun Hee ah, okay look here, you can start speaking now."

" De, what should I say?"

Everyone chuckled.

" Anything you want to say."

"De. Omma! My dream is going to come true! Appa has been teaching me how to sing, and he said i'm improving. I told you i'm a fast learner. Ahhh, I didn't see you for two months.. Cheongmal bogoshipoyo, omma. Can I go back to stay with you now? I'm getting really bored with appa, ajusshi and ajumma. I think I will be famous after talking in front of this camera right? Hyunjoong oppa also taught me how to act. I learned a lot of things these two months. So when can i stay with you again? You taught me the most things. Erm.. Okay I finish talking already."

" Aigoo Eun Hee ah, you forgot to say something."

" Ahh? Oh I remember now. Appa, omma, chukahamnida, saranghaeyo!"

•••••••

After that video clip ended, my tears started flowing down again. I think there is something wrong with my tear gland, I get emotional and touched very easily.

" Kamsahamnida."

" Okay, so we will end this 'so called' concert off with our last song- 영원토록."

The five of them went up the stage once again. Their voices unite. The lyrics of this song, seems so applicable now.

The 'concert' ended. The members went in backstage to pack the things.

Some of the fans came up to me and gave me a hug before they left.

Everybody slowly left. I sat there and skimmed through the whole place. Then, I took out my phone and called.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP *

Hmm, why did omma hang up the phone? Or is my phone the problem?

" Wait for me outside." I received a text message from Saengie when I was about to tell him that.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeps another update :) Anyway, wanna say an advance MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

 

@ SHINeeluvsME

Yups :) Hmm.. it's for a reason ^^ Haha yepp i will update ASAP! :) Komawoyo! <3

@ bigbangluv143

Haha wah thanks! :D Ahhh *help you wipe your tears* :) hope you like this chapter:) KAMSAHAMNIDA! 

@ MilkyKaramelz

Yepyep! Wooo :) Yay, don't let those tears fall again ^o^ Anyways, thanks again :D 

@ Areu501

Yeah, it was easy to turn everything into a dream, but difficult to pull it back to reality. I was stupid enough to write it into a dream for the previous few chapters LOL. Ahh jinja? Keke komawo :) 

@ lonelygurl501

NOO you can't hate him! Hahaha LOVE HIM!!! :D lol. Hahaha de!! They are!! ^.^ You made me happy too dongsaengie! :) Komawoyo! <3

@ forever2323

Haha yupyups! Keke :) Woo happy that it cheered you up :) Hahaha I won't ever write things into dreams again.. I don't really know how to pull it back after that. LOL Haha. Thanks for loving:)

@ dandeli0n

Hahaha aigoo komawoyo! Kyaa you made me smile at your comment too :) Love ya too!! I promise i will update ASAP :) And, yups she did :) Kyaa komawoyo dongsaengie! ^.^