Youngsaeng's letter

Dream the impossible..

Okay so this will just be a really short chapter on youngsaeng's letter to Gill ^^

 

Dear Gill,

It really seems like i've known you for a very long time.. Not sure why, you became so vivid in my mind..

Hmm.. for some special reasons, I have to return to Korea a day earlier than stated. It is being posted on the net a few days ago but i guess you do not use your computer as often, and indeed you didn't know about it haha.

Thank you for bringing me around Singapore. It is a really wonderful place to be in. And the luckiest thing is to meet you my dear. I guess fate actually brought us together huh? First, you fell right before my eyes in the airport and i noticed it. Secondly, we met in the shopping mall coinidentally... i'm sure, there will really be a 3rd, 4th, 5th....time right? haha ^^

The first time i met you, i found a special kind of aura in you that made me think of you every now and then.. it's so... indescribable.. You seemed so familiar to me somehow, like i've met you a long time ago.

By the way, it's such a WOW that you can actually speak quite fluent korean. If you don't mind, it will be my pleasure to be your future korean teacher from now on. :D free tuition for you! :)

Now, we seemed to be closer. Not just an idol-fan relationship but something more.. like a close friend i have to treasure for LIFE. i feel so comfortable hanging out with you. Even though you are very shy and softspoken, but, it feels nice to talk to you:) i feel so happy and carefree when talking to you. Maybe you are unlike the other typical fangirls i guess.. it's like, i can say anything i like without feeling restrained. 

No worries, i will be back again to meet up with you.. and all of my fans again. Don't miss me too much okay? hahaha. You can like other bands but don't forget me! because i won't.. :)

Okay this is it. I will treasure your letter so keep this well too! Meet up with you real soon. BYEBYE!

( My first letter to you)

Your No.1 idol,

Saengie

-----------

 

 

haha i can imagine youngsaeng really writing that letter hahahahaha. 

oh ya, i checked through my previous chapters and realise there are LOTS of typo errors! SORRY! But I edited it already :)