Quarrels and huggies

Dream the impossible..

 

 
Gill's POV
 
" Wow Gill you are still awake, not tired?" jungmin oppa ask. All 5 of them came back together.
 
" De..."
 
 All of them sat around the dining table and started chatting.
 
" Saengie ah.. So what answer did you give them? Did you agree to it?" I walked up to him and ask.
 
" What answer?"
 
" Are you going to Japan for your comeback?" 
 
" How did you know about this?" 
 
" Don't bother how I know.. So did you agree to it?" 
 
He looked away and shook his head.
 
" Wae?? Why didn't you? Didn't your band always wanted this??" i shook his arm.
 
" No reason why..just rejected.."
 
" It's because of me right? Right?"
 
" Gill.. I already decided..."
 
" Don't have to be worried about me! Just go please..all your fans are waiting, don't disappoint them!"
 
He just shrugged and was expressionless.
 
" What do you mean by that? Please just go..i will be fine saengie..."
 
" I already gave my company our decision.. It's already confirmed and no turning back. So it's no point to  change our mind now.."
 
" So you think I will be happy like this? Deep down, your band really wants to go right?" I raised my voice and got emotional.
 
He just tap his fingers on the table and didn't answer to that.
 
" I will just take that as a yes. Oppa!! Why didn't you all just convince him??"
 
" Doesn't matter Gill..we respected his decision, and it's not that bad to have our comeback here right? We may have lost this opportunity but we will sure win it back again.." hyunjoong oppa comforted.
 
" So that means even if you all change your mind and tell your company now, they will not accept it anymore?"
 
" De.. They already decided to send a new boy band there, it's only allowed for one band in each company to go to Japan for their comeback or debut at a time. So we have to wait if we want it again.."
 
" So you guys actually want it.. It's just because you are worried for me that's why you gave up this rare opportunity? Don't you all feel it's such a pity to be giving this chance up?"
 
Everybody kept quiet. I glared at saengie and dashed back into the room and slam the door shut.
 
Youngsaeng's POV
 
" Hyung.. Go check on her..she must be really upset now.." kyu told me softly. 
 
I walked to my room and knocked on the door. " Gill ah..don't be like that.. We are fine. Really.. Just open the door first.."
 
I heard her sobs. " Go away! Don't talk to me."
 
" If you continue being this way, I can't do anything.. I'll let you calm down for a while, remember to take your antibiotics. Jalja." I just walked back to the dining table.
 
" She doesn't want to listen to me now, just leave her alone first, I will talk to her tomorrow again.."
 
" So we really disappoint her.. Can't blame her for being so worked up.. She knows we really want this..she just wants the best for us.." hyungjoon sighed.
 
Gill's POV
 
Pabo... Fool!! Is it very difficult to just say yes? They want it so badly.. How can they just give it up because of me?? Pabo...
 
I fidgeted on the bed and couldn't sleep for the whole night..
 
The next morning, I woke up as early as 8am,in fact, I didn't even sleep..i got washed up, changed and trudged out of the dorm..
 
I couldn't be bothered to answer the numerous phone calls and texts.. It was 3 hours before my lessons start.
 
I found my way to DSP company. " Shilleeyo, where can I find the person in-charge of SS501's activities?" I ask a random office worker over there.
 
" You mean their manager, Kim sok bong?"
 
" Ani, the one who arranged for their Japan comeback."
 
" Ahh, you meant the main organiser? Just go up to the third level and turn right after the first pillar. His office is there."
 
" Ah de kamsahamnida." I bowed slightly and smiled.
 
I followed her directions to the office.
 
 " Chaesonghamnida.. I came to ask you something.."
 
" Hmm what do you want to ask? May I know who are you?"
 
" I am..er.. SS501 friend. Is it okay if they change their minds about going to Japan for their comeback?"
 
" It's already decided. I already arranged for the other boy band to go. They have to wait for their next chance." he answered in a cold manner.
 
" But, this comeback is very important to them..they have to go to Japan no matter what."
 
" Too bad, I gave them the chance but they rejected it. I asked them to reconsider and they gave me a firm answer,no. So that's it."
 
" Jebal jebal... They don't actually meant it this way..they really want it very badly..i am very sure if you give them another chance, they will..definitely do well and..and..bring glory to your company.."
 
He laughed at my innocence. " Why didn't they come along with you then?"
 
" They didn't know that I would find you today, I didn't tell them. I did this secretly..i came all the way here so I really hope you would give them a second chance. Please.."
 
" What if I say no?"
 
" Then..then I will be very sad..and because i'm their very good friend, they hate to see me this way and they won't be able to perform well and when they don't perform well-"
 
" Okay okay enough convincing..hmm I will give them another chance because of your sincerity young lady..but they have to show me they can do it or else..."
 
" De de de confirm they will produce good results! Kamsahamnida kamsahamnida! Please don't tell them that I came today."
 
" De.." he smiled.
 
" When is their comeback?" 
 
" A year from now. But they will have to go to Japan 3 months later to learn their language and prepare for their comeback performance."
 
" De,Annyongkaeseyo!" i walked out of the office happily.
 
" Young lady! Can can..." wow she is so happy that she didn't even want to hear what i say... Well..i think i should give them a second chance then..
 
--------
 
When i reached school, the timing was just nice. 1145am. I skipped to the classroom, feeling exceptionally happy that day.. I can't believe i manage to convince him..
 
The classroom was still quite empty. I went to my table and brought out my textbooks. 
 
" Good morning Gill, you are early today.." the teacher came in and smiled.
 
" De good morning songsaengnim!" I replied in a cheery voice.
 
She walked up to my table and started to chat with me." You sound very happy today, want to share?"
 
" Kekeke look forward to SS501 comeback in Japan.." I grimaced and told the teacher, knowing that she is also quite a fan of them.
 
" Jinja?! Hahaha de! So how are you getting along with youngsaeng sshii?" she teased.
 
" Me and him?? Just quarreled.. But we..are..fine keke" I blushed.
 
"Wow it's not bad that you can let your relationship not affect your studies..you got the top in the whole level for your exam again. Well done! Looks like you will have the priority over the course you choose." she ruffled my hair and praised me.
 
" Cheongmal?!! Daebak!!" I started to shout in joy.
 
The teacher laughed and went back to the front of the class. My classmates started swarming in. I didn't really bother about how they were staring at me.. I just feel super over the moon.
 
Lessons were as per normal.. The teacher announced that I was the top again..
 
" Wow Gill, how did you manage to do that? You missed so many lessons and you still could attain the top..can you teach me please??"
 
" Gill me too! I need tutoring.."
 
Everyone started to crowd around me and pleaded me to give them tuition after school.
 
I chuckled and agreed to it. 
 
" tanA=sinA/cosA. So when you substitute this into the equation you will get something similar to the right hand side of the equation. Then use factor formula...." I started to teach them straight after school. 
 
" Gill, is it okay if I ask you how to solve a question? It's okay if you don't .." Ling approached me and asked shyly.
 
" De..." I went to sit beside her. I don't want that incident to make me a selfish person.
 
" Oh this.. So cataracts is about affecting the vision.. Cataracts reduce the amount of light entering the eye and causes the lens to become opaque blablabla.." I went on and explained to her patiently. 
 
After I finish explaining, she suddenly hugged me. " Cheongmal Komawoyo.."
 
I got a shock and pulled her away. " You're welcome.." I stammered and went to the other people who were calling for me.
 
It's already 8pm. I have to get going. I apologize to my classmates and assured them I will teach them the next day. 
 
-----------
 
I still haven't finish my antibiotics..guess I will have to continue going back to saengie's dorm.
 
I slowly opened the door. They are not back yet. I quickly went into saengie's room and take my antibiotics.." ahh better take now, I didn't take this morning, later saengie will nag at me again." 
 
I gulped a mouthful of water plus the tablets down my throat and then went to shower.
 
" Yo I'm back!" I heard hyungjoon oppa shouted when I came out of the bathroom. I walked outside and continued to dry my hair at the same time.
 
" Annyonghaseyo..i took my antibiotics..keke" I smiled.
 
Suddenly all of them started walking up to me and gave me a hug. " What happened?" I was taken aback.
 
" Dear, you know you don't have to do this right?" saengie bend down and said softly. 
 
" Haha..ha..do what?" I pretended not knowing what they were talking about and walked towards the kitchen to get dinner..or rather, supper done.
 
They kept following me wherever I go. " We got back the chance to Japan for our comeback.." jungmin oppa chuckled.
 
" Oh is it? That's good... Haha happy for you guys." I smiled.
 
" Gill, kamsahamnida!" all of them thanked me in unison.
 
" Keke what are you thanking me for? I didn't do anything.." gosh..the organizer must have told them..i thought I told him to keep it as a secret.
 
" Yah the organizer told us as soon as we reached the company today.. You are the one that persuaded him right? He is a tough guy to persuade..how did you do that?" kyu jong oppa ask.
 
---Flaskback----
 
Jungmin's POV
 
" Yah the five of you, come to my office now."
 
" Hmm..i decided to let you have a second chance to go to Japan for your comeback. Don't ask me why..just make sure you guys do well."
 
" Mwo? Jinja?! Who will have this perseverance to persuade you?" 
 
" I just said don't ask.."
 
" I know who..must be Gill..this silly girl.." youngsaeng hyung confirmed.
 
" Gill? But she has school today.."
 
" Ahaha okay okay no harm telling you guys. I'm not sure what is her name..but this morning at around 9am, this young lady,in her uniform came into my office and started pleading me to give you guys a second chance.."
 
" You agreed immediately?"
 
" Of course not, in fact I was quite harsh to her and told her it was too late.."
 
" So I ask her what if I said no. Guess what she replied..this is the first time I get this kind of answer.."
 
" She said please? " 
 
" Ani..she said if I say no, she will be very sad, and you guys will not like seeing her this way, so you guys won't perform well if she is sad then she goes on and on..etc etc.so dramatic.." he started laughing. 
 
All of us started laughing at Gill's innocence. " She is like a small little girl at times but her actions says the opposite." 
 
" De..so she was so happy then she kept thanking me when I agreed. She has so much confidence that you guys will produce good results..before I can
even reply her, she already went out smiling and laughing.. Hahaha"
 
-------
 
" So you were the one right?" saengie asked.
 
" Aniyo.. I'm not.. Who cares if you go to Japan for your comeback or not.." I continued preparing the food and didn't look at them.
 
" You care.." saengie suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist from the back.
 
" Yah let go of me, your members are still here.." i blushed and whispered.
 
" Who cares..." saengie laughed.
 
" I care..." i rolled my eyes at him.
 
" Gill ah don't need to do supper.. You are becoming more like our domestic helper. " hyunjoong oppa laughed and pulled me out of the kitchen and ask me to sit on the couch.
 
" Haha Ani..kwenchana.. You guys's aren't hungry?"
 
" Too happy and grateful to be hungry..Kekeke.Youngsaeng hyung, you are Jinja Jinja Jinja lucky.. I am Jinja Jinja Jinja jealous.." jungmin oppa teased.
 
" Ani..i am just his piggy isn't it?" i smirked.
 
" Hahaha. You still remember that..tsk tsk.. Ani, you are my MOST beloved dear..can?" he laughed and sat beside me.
 
" Why do i feel sudden goosebumps coming out when it isn't even cold here?" all the other 4 members started pretending and asking each other.
 
Then, they took out a nicely decorated book and give it to me. " Here, this is for you. From the 5 of us."
 
I flipped open and was surprised. Its like a limited edition memoir.. Or rather the one and only one. Each page has pictures of SS501 and i and a note from the five of them in each and every single page. 
 
" When did you guys make this?" 
 
" Not telling you, it's the only one..can't find it anywhere else.. Not even in ' The Wonders Of SS501'.." hyungjoon oppa smirked.
 
" Komawoyo.." i smiled and flipped the book page by page.
 
" Anieyo..we should be the one thanking you. Don't miss youngsaeng hyung too much okay? I will make sure he calls you everyday..hahaha" hyunjoong oppa chuckled.
 
" De..but i will really really miss you guys alot.." a tear blurred my vision as i smiled.
 
Saengie wiped off the tear and smiled. " Nadul bogoshipoyo.. You better make sure you are okay..don't make me worry again.."
 
" De I will.."
 
" Anyway, before going to Japan, we are going to Singapore for a mini fan meeting next month. I bet you miss your home and friends there right? Wanna follow us?"
 
" Singapore? Woohoo!! When?" my eyes brightened up.
 
" The first Friday of the week next month. It's your school holiday right? Your parents and youngsaeng hyung parents are going there for a holiday too." Hyunjoong oppa told me.
 
" Argh!!! Yes!! I want!! I can't wait to meet my friends!! I miss them to the max.. Hahaha" i screamed.
 
" Saengie ah, do you know that my parents still don't know about us? They don't even know ajusshi and ajumma are your parents..even though they work in the same company.." i laughed.
 
" Wahh you two are really fated to be together... Your parents and his parents are colleagues, you and him are couples...happy family.." jungmin oppa went in with his teasings.
 
All of us laughed so loudly that the neighbours started complaining.. " kekeke Sshhhh.." all of us sneaked back to our own rooms.
 
I went into the room and get saengie's shirt. " Here, go change your shirt."
 
" Training to be my wife now? You already passed." he teased.
 
" Who is training to be your wife.. That's your wishful thinking saengie ah..shoo shoo.." i pushed him out of the room.
 
" Haha wait, apply your cream to your wounds first."
 
" I will do it myself..promise.. Go change and sleep. See you tomorrow. Jalja.." i waved.
 
" Ahem.." he pretended to clear his throat.
 
" What now... Are you going to sing?" i grinned and acted blur.
 
He smiled and pulled me close and planted his lips on mine. 
 
" I have no strength to tiptoe today.." I whispered and chuckled. His arms were still around my waist. 
 
" Kwenchana... Then i will just stand here until kyu jong comes out and get water again." 
 
" Mwo?! Pigs don't understand what you want.." i teased.
 
" But my beloved dear does.." he bends down and gave a quick peck again and went into kyu jong oppa's room. 
 
I smiled and closed the door..i can't wait to go back home in Singapore...
 
-------------------------------------------