Jinja??!!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

 

One month passed by rapidly.

 

Life goes on as usual. He goes for his schedules while I go for my interns in the hospital. My internship studies are ending soon, so during this last semester, it was more stressful than before.

Sometimes, we do quarrel over the most ridiculous thing like who to wash the toilet or who to empty the trash in the big bin, which is located just a few meters away from our house.

Nothing much changed after we got married, just a change in our status, and maybe the limit to our romance. Surprisingly, Saengie's popularity increased over the past month.

That day, both of us woke up early to rush to our workplace after sending Eun Hee to school. Everyone was going to be late.

Finally, I reached the hospital and put on my white coat, and do my daily rounds in the hospital, basically the same routine.

As I walk, suddenly, my head felt as though a sudden gush of blood exiting my brain at a dramatically high speed. That feeling was terrible. The world felt as though it was spinning.

I quickly held on to the handles nearby for support and closed my eyes for a moment until that feeling goes away.

" Gill, what happened? Kwenchanayo?" My mentor realized the sudden change in me and asked in concern.

" I'm..I'm fine.."

" Do you want to have a body check up and take a leave for today? You don't look good."

" Kwenchana kwenchana. Maybe it's just the stress that has built up in me. Don't worry, I'll be-"

Before I could finish my sentence, my world out.

-------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

Five of us head back to our company straight after we end our schedules for the day.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Why did our main organizer want to meet us suddenly?" Hyunjoong ask our manager.

" Don't worry, I think you guys just have to complete a small project assigned to each of you."

We reached DSP and waited for manager to settle some things with the main organizer.

In the meantime, five of us started chatting.

" Youngsaeng hyung!" Jungmin shouted.

" Hmm?"

" How's your family?"

" Gill is really stressful and busy with her final semester of her internship studies and Eun Hee is fine too.. Waeyo?"

" Aniyo, just concerned... So-"

" We always reach home at different timings. Either of us will be asleep even before the other one comes home. So to whatever you want to ask, not yet."

" Mwo?! That's ridiculous... Can't you actually wait for her to come home before you sleep?"

" I tried waiting, but will fall asleep unknowingly... Yah, nowadays, our schedules are quite tight you know..."

" So really NOT YET? Not even once?"

" I don't have to report my personal life to you, do I?"

" What's there to be shy about? We are so close to one another..."

" Aish... What do you think?"

" So is that a yes? Or a no?" They further probed.

" SS501, You guys can enter my office now."

" Let's go, our main organiser is calling for us." I thanked him for calling us at the right timing secretly.

" Youngsaeng hyung!!"

I smiled and ignored them.

" Okay so, I got a mini project for 5 of you. You have to get this done by the end of this week. So as you guys know, every year, the company will review the five of you and see your performance for that whole year. So this year, we will let your fans do the review. Take a form each, there will be a list of questions for your fans to fill in, it mustn't be your own opinions. I believe five of you will be honest with it.  It's not an easy form to fill, so don't think you can just pick a fan who is your bias and your reviews will be extremely good. The company will review it again and judge your performance for the whole year from there. Understood?"

" Today is Friday, so that means we only have these two days to look for a fan anywhere and do that review form? What if we can't find anyone who will give us honest reviews?" hyungjoon ask worriedly.

" That's your problem. Hand this form in on time. Anyway, tomorrow will be a free day for all of you. Make full use of it. Your pay or what we call the 'bonus gift' lies entirely on this form. Oh one more thing, each of your fan should be a different one. I don't want to be seeing the same set of reviews on 5 different papers." he explained sternly.

" Ahhhhish..de."

We walked out of his office and pondered on what he said earlier.

" This should be easy. I got a personal fan at home." I grimaced and give that are-you-jealous face.

" Can I borrow Gill just for tomorrow? Jebal...Hyung..jebal.." they pleaded.

" Andwae."

" I will treat you to lunch and dinner tomorrow."

" No let me borrow her, I will help you clean your entire house."

" No, let me..I will help you entertain Eun Hee for the rest of next week."

" I will-"

" Stop! She is mine. Get a fan yourself. I believe there will be a triple S anywhere. They should be of help. Or do you want Eun hee to help you? She is a smart girl you know."

" Very funny... Does Eun hee even know who is SS501?"

" Maybe... I want her to be concentrating on her studies and not following idols at her age. Maybe for Jungmin..she can help."

" Okay I will ask her then. You guys will be surprised if my pay for this month is much better than anyone of you here." Jungmin scoffed.

" De you may bring her out for a date tomorrow. I give you that permission. Just make sure you bring my daughter back home safely. Hahaha." I laughed and told him.

" I just thought of it, I got Yee min to help me.Hyungjoon and Hyunjoong hyung.. All the best." kyu jong just walked off happily.

" I believe with my popularity, I can find a true fan. Mehrong."

-----------

I reached home and opened Eun Hee's room door to check on her. She was sleeping soundly so I entered my room. Gill wasn't asleep yet, instead she was using the computer and watching her YouTube videos. Still an avid fan of us.

" Ah you're back." she smiled.

" De, you're early today." I replied.

" De, nothing much do to today. Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something for you?" She stood up and ask.

" Ani kwenchana, I'm not hungry." I held her hand and told her.

" Do you want to shower now? I will go and prepare the water for you okay?"

" It's okay, don't worry about me. You look quite pale, kwenchana?"

" De i'm fine."

" Come, sit down. I got a few questions for you." I pat on the space beside me on the bed and gestured her to sit. Then, I turned to face her.

" I got a project to do by the end of this week and I need your help. I need you to help me with my work review. These are the list of questions to fill in. I need honest reviews de?"

" De. Leave it to me. I just got a chance to watch your performances again on the internet just now. You will get the highest pay for this month." She took the paper from my hand and started reading it.

" Komawo." I inched in and gave her a peck on her lips and thanked.

She just smiled. " So do I write it in a first person's point of view? Then how should I address you in here?"

" De, write it in a first person's point of view. For me, just put Youngsaeng oppa."

" De. Got it."

" So I will take my shower now. Take your time to do it. If you're tired, you can do it tomorrow."

She nodded and started filling in.

After 20 mins, I came out of the bathroom and she was already on the last few questions.

I sat behind her and wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder as I viewed what she wrote.

She leaned against me and completed her last sentence.

" Here, all done."

I read through and grinned. Under the 'love like this' category, she wrote- In all his performances, I could see the effort put in at every single part of the song. Youngsaeng oppa lifted up to the expectations of this song, portraying a different him in this different kind of style of song. Towards the end, he tries to improvise his steps and satisfy his fans, in which, he has done it perfectly. However, he needs to smile more often when performing, I guess, all his fans, including me, will be anticipating for that in every performance. All in all, it was a great song and performance elegantly pulled off by the five members.

I continued reading the other reviews written by her.

" Wow, such a good review. I'm going to get a really good salary for this month." I chuckled and said.

" Because it's an honest review. You should really smile more when you're performing, it will make your fan's heart skipped a beat when you do that."

" De, I'm just worried that all my fans will start fainting if I do that." I joked.

" I doubt so keke."

" Wait, there is another question. What do you like best about this member?"

" There is? Where?"

" Just answer."

" Erm..his ever loving sweet voice."

" De." I smiled cheekily.

" You just want to hear that didn't you?" She pinched my cheeks and teased. I shrugged and look away.

 

Gill's POV

" So, you will still be very busy right?" I ask, with a pinch of disappointment in my voice.

" De, my schedules have been getting tighter each day.."

" Hmph...looks like nobody is going to look after me during..my first trimester then.." I mumbled really softly.

" De??"

" Saengie... I think..I-"

" Jamkanman, repeat what you said just now."

" I said... Looks like.. Looks like nobody is going to look after me during my first trimester."

He widened his eyes in shock.

" Dear, you're..expecting??"

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ amyra961

Hehehe yeps :) Yup he is..super. hahaha. Yeps glad that it turned out like that haha. Thanks for your comments :)

@ bigbangluv143

Argghhhh you make me blush at your comment as well. hahahaha. :D I deliberately didn't really went to...elaborate it because i didn't rate this story.. I just briefly.. scraped through it lol. Hmm.. Eun Hee was already asleep by then.. and.. yup this chapter answers your next question. Hehe. 

@ lonelygurl501

Yupyup they are! Yeah jinja sweet keke :D haha woah thanks :) If only there is really a tune to that song haha. I will be dwelling on a few more chapters on their lives after that. so yup, no worries :)

@ dandeli0n

Awww don't cry, haha. It was really touching right? Haha okay what am I talking about.. hmm yeps congrats to everyone! Haha. Your child would be like her next time hahaha :) erm.. I'm not sure, i have to. but i can't seem to. Ottoke? let's see how the story progresses from here then.  ^o^