DANG!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

It was already in the evening, it's time to head to school. Don't ask me why do I collect my results at such a late timing because that's jut how it works..

Saengie drove me to school. My heart couldn't stop pounding..

" Ahh jamkanmanyo drive slower!!"

" You will eventually get there even how slow i drive!"

" Haraboji will be disappointed in me if I don't get into college right?"

" Don't worry, you just have to go in, see your results, and I will wait for your happy reply"

" I don't think I will be happy.."

" Wae?? Aigoo.. I don't remember being so nervous when I was collecting my college admission results last time.."

" Of course..you are so smart. Unnie said that."

" Ani..i'm not..okay I will wait for you here, go in and get your results confidently. Hwaiting." he said softly and leaned in to give a 'goodluck kiss' on my cheek.

------

Every step to the results hall seemed like eternity.. By hook or by crook, I have to get in to that college.

Seeing all the devastated and happy faces all the way, my heart poundered even faster.

My results were in a white envelope. A dead white envelope. Driving me nuts..i don't feel like opening it.

But nonetheless, I slowly tore off the envelope. I took the result slip that showed the list of names that are qualified to that college. A list of 20 names. I started scrolling down name by name, hoping I would find my name there..

--------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

She came back with her results, not looking very happy.

She sat back on her seat, kept quiet and looked out of the window.

" Gill, Kwenchana? So how's your result?" I ask the obvious.

She continue to keep silent. I'm afraid she will start crying if she talks now.

She slowly turned her head towards me. Her tears were welling up in her eyes as she pass me that white envelope.

I opened the envelope and took out the results slips. There were quite a few slips and brochures of colleges inside. I just scrolled down the list of names eligible for that college.

1) Kim wan ho (97)

2) Ann Yong sun (27)                                        

3) Kim seo yeon (16)                                      

4) Joo dong rin (49)                                                

5) Lee Goo teuk (04)                                        

....                                                           

....                                                               

....                                                            

....                                                              

19) Heo Yee Sung (74)                                     

20) Jenny (42)    

                                        

Her name wasn't there. Not in that list of 20.

I went through the list again, and it's still not there.

I flipped to the back of the paper. Then..

 

21) Gillian (05)

 

Then I heard chuckles.

" Is your index number 05?"

" De"

" Are you the 21st name?"

" De! Hahaha my result tied with the person before me so that means I got into that college!!"

" Wow Chukahae! So it was all an act just now?"

" Hahahaha de. Those were tears of joy haha. You got tricked!!"

" Haha aish.. so looks like I have a smart girl huh?"

" Ani haha. I just have the luck."

" You are too modest. So what do you want?"

" I want..to go..to our usual place. It has been so long since I went there.."                                                                                                                                                                                                        

" That's it? De.."

 

Gill's POV

I was blasting the radio all the way and singing happily to the songs.

" Ahhhhhh I am soo happy now!!" I wind the window down and shouted.

" The people outside will think you are crazy.."

" I don't care hahahaha"

----------

" Hyungjoon oppa is gonna strangle you Saengie.." I sat on the swing and chuckled.

" So I guess you must really come to our dorm to satisfy him?"

" When I'm free I think.. You guys are really dying of boredom.. I thought idols would always yearn for breaks.."

" De but we will feel kinda slacking off when we don't attend event or work and so on for such a long time.. We don't usually get such long breaks.."

" Aigoo.. Workaholics to the max.."

" Ani.. That's just our job. Our fans are always waiting for us to portray our best."

Then, I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist. " It's been really tough on you, you guys already portrayed your best in front of us, you don't have to work too hard, we fans can really feel the effort put in.."

" You know what dear, that's the best thing a fan can ever tell us, that they already sensed the effort we put in, komawoyo" he looked at me and gave his sweetest smile.

Then suddenly, we heard sobs coming from somewhere, not far away, in fact it was quite near.

" Do you hear that?" I ask saengie.

" De."

We traced the sounds of the cries and finally found a little girl crying behind the bushes.

She was adorable. " Kwenchana? What happened? Why are you here crying alone? Where are your parents?" Saengie ask gently.

She couldn't answer us, just kept weeping. We quickly help her out and led her to the bench.

" I..i... Omma and appa..." she stammered between tears.

We her head and consoled and waited for her to calm down.

" Omma and appa don't love me anymore..they..they threw me out and locked the door..I am scared... " she cried badly and said in her soft,innocent and child-like voice.

Saengie sat down beside her and gave her a warm hug. He could understand that feeling, of course, he experienced it.

" Don't cry..they are not worth your tears.." saengie pat her back and said.

I sat down beside her and held her little hand firmly.

She forced back her tears.

" How old are you?" saengie asked.

" Three."

" What's your name?"

Her tears still streaming down her cheeks unknowingly and answered, " Kang eun hee.." she snifled.

" How long have you been here?"

" Five days."

" Mwo?! Five days? Why would any parent in the right mind would throw such a small little girl out for 5 whole days?! " I growled furiously.

Saengie gently wiped off the tears from the eun hee's face.

" Don't worry, oppa also experienced this before, so I understand how you feel. See this unnie here? She is a super kind hearted unnie and a pro at making people happy. So she and I will take care of you from now on de?"

" De, forget about how your parents threw you out okay? Leave those memories aside. Come, let's go have ice cream. This oppa here will treat. Kaja." I turn to saengie and stuck out my tongue. Then, I held on to her little hand and left the place.

Her smile which then plastered on her face warm our hearts. " I want strawberry, chocolate.. 7 scoops!" she shouted happily.

" Wahh 7 scoops, you really love ice cream.."

" De, omma and appa used to always bring me to the ice cream parlour for ice cream.." her face saddened again.

" Ahhh hahaha so you like strawberry and chocolate? Okay it's fine, anyway this oppa is treating, you just order anything you like hahaha" I tried to make her smile again.

" De just don't burn a hole in my wallet." saengie said joviously which made eun hee giggled.

-------

Looking at eun hee eating and scooping happily on her ice cream, I felt a tinge of sadness. I took out a tissue and wiped .

" Oppa, kamsahamnida." she said shyly.

" You're welcome, you are such a polite girl.."

She continued smiling and putting huge spoonful of ice cream into her tiny mouth.

" Saengie ah, where should she stay?" I whispered to him.

" She can't possibly stay at my dorm, my members will freak out.. At haraboji's house, I'm not sure about that too.. Your house,nobody is around to look after her.."

Eun hee heard what we said. "Oppa, unnie, chaesonghamnida for the trouble. I want to go home today."

" Keun de.."

" I'll try again. " she lowered her head and sighed.

" We will accompany you."

So, we left the ice cream parlour and eun hee led us to her house. She was full of hope that her parents will accept her again. Her eyes were sparkling once again.

Soon, we reached her doorstep.

" Appa! Omma! Jebal let me in, I will be a good girl from now on. Appa!!omma!!" her little fragile hands knock on the door as hard as she could.

Saengie and I started knocking on the door and called for them as well.

Finally, the door swung open like a gust of wind blew by.

" You stupid girl!! Didn't we tell you you are a trouble in our lives! We hate you and regretted even giving birth to you!! Go away and don't come back!!" eun hee's parents screamed at her face mercilessly.

" Yah ajusshi!! This is not the way to speak to your daughter! She is only three years old!! How can you-"

" Ah stupid girl , now you found two bodyguards to stand on your side now huh?! Get lost!!" her parents gave eun hee a ear piercing slap and pushed her hard till she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

" You'll regret this..." saengie glared at them and quickly carried eun hee in his hands and barged off.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ lonelygurl501

Awwww you are soo sweet ^^ Komawo :) Gill.. yeah she is..haha at least in that previous chapter :) Aigoo, i love your story too! update yours, like how i will try updating at least one everyday keke :)

@ SHINeeluvsME

Haha yeps ^^ i'm like a happy crazy girl now kekeke. So yups, hope you had fun reading this chapter. more drama about those characters will come soon. lol.  kamsahamnida! <3

@ 143prince

Unnie, don't be embarrassed. Haha a lot of people love your fic you know? Hmm you're welcome :) And yeah you will eventually find one! hwaiting! keke. Haix..i guess about that half chapter thing i said..keke i couldn't wait to update mine so yea..updated a full one. i'm waiting for yours still :) it's 15 NOV tomorrow, so about that 5 chapters.. hmmm...

@ ss501mochi

Yeps she will.. i don't want to write about how Gill will cry and stuff about not entering to that college..aigoo haha. Oooo me too! My bias was hjl initially, also because of bof..haha but then.. after i see many many videos of theirs, Hmm then it became HEO YOUNGSAENG! haha and it won't change ^^ so..yea, you hurry update yours too :)

@ bigbangluv143

Gaaahhhh dongsaeng ah!! Yeps that little girl.. she will steal ys away. hahahahaha. Hmm yeah i thought she was quite poor thing too..oh my, i think i directed my attention too much on that two main character. okay, yee min shall come back..if i'm in the mood to write about her hahaha. Anyway..Thanks! <3