OMO!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

Finally..i was done with all my things. I still have a few more minutes to spare before fetching eun hee back..

I sat on the couch and thought back what I said. Was I a little too harsh on saengie just now? Ahh what was I thinking about, I should have known he would be this busy. Why am I blaming him now? Stupid me...

-Saengie ah..it's getting colder, remember to use the scarf I had given you. ^^ Take care.-I sent him that text before I left home again.

The wind howled ferociously, it felt like my blood froze in my veins. Ahh it's freezing.. Why does this winter seem colder than last years'? It starts later too.. Shouldn't it have started a few weeks ago? Aish whatever...

I hurried to eun hee's school and saw her waiting at the gate, shivering.

" Eun hee ah? Why are you dismissed so early today?"

" You remembered the wrong..wrong..timing omma." her voice shook.

" Ah Cheongmal? Miane. Yah, where is your windbreaker? Didn't I warn you not to take it off?"

" I need to go to the toilet just now, so I took it off. When I came back, it went missing.."

" Aish.. How long have you been standing here?" I quickly took out my outer coat and put it on for her,which leave me with only a thin long-sleeved blouse.

" 1 hour.."

" Ah Cheongmal mianada. I had so much things to do that i mislooked your timing. Come, let's hurry go home now." i held her hand and hurried home.

------

" Eun hee ah, come here, drink this cup of warm water." I was worried that she might catch a cold.

" Are you alright now? Still feeling cold?" I asked in concern.

" Aniyo."

Glad that she was alright.. But I wasn't. I know I am not. I just kept coughing and sneezing.. And suddenly felt hot air rushed up my cheeks.

Eun hee and I had an early night that day, we turned in to bed at 10:30pm,considered way too early for me.

I flipped on the bed a few times and couldn't get to sleep. I felt very unwell. I quickly get up and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of warm water.

When I get back to my room, to my horror, I saw eun hee shaking and struggling to open her eyes. Cold sweat started forming on her forehead.

I dashed up and felt her forehead. " Omo eun hee ah! You're burning!"

Her forehead felt like as though i  just came into contact with a hot kettle!

" Om..omma.." she cried and mumbled as she shivered.

" Eun hee ah, don't worry, I'll go get a wet towel now." i ran to get a wet cloth and soak it in normal tap water before placing it on her forehead.

Then, i ran down to the kitchen and tried to locate my icepack. I wrapped that icepack around a handkerchief and quickly replaced the previous towel with this.

" How are you feeling now?" i ask in anxiety and i tried to massage her little arms to make her feel better.

" Om..omma.. My head..arghhhh!" she screamed in pain and squeezed my hand. This is not right, I have to do something.

I opened my drawer and found my Panadol, the liquid form, for fever and quickly gave her a teaspoon of it. My mind was so confused now, all i could think of was to subside eun hee's temperature.

She calmed down a little after that, but kept weeping non stop. I sat on the bed and hug her tightly.

I held on to my phone. I didn't want to disturb him, I wanted to handle things myself.

" App..appa.. I want to see appa!" she yelled and cried. She was in great agony, her face turned pale.

Her temperature wasn't going down. Instead,I saw red patches started forming on her legs.

" Omma!! Jebal! Ask appa to come!!"

I didn't had the choice anymore. " Yeobuseyo saengie! Please come now..eun hee has to go to the hospital..she is burning.." my tears gushed down unknowingly.

He got a shock." De de! I will be there now! Don't be so worried, just wait for me." he quickly hang up the phone and rushed here.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

@ forever2323

Oooo i see..haha. Your sis is so funny lol. Anyway thanks for that comment :D

@ amyra961

Haha yeah they are really busy.. LOL! Thanks for that comment ^^

@ lonelygurl501

LOL hahaha a full time mother and student..Gill is really poor thing..lol. De kamsahamnida! ^^