Phew...

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Eun hee ah, appa is coming soon.." I wiped off her tears and consoled her as I held on to her tightly.

I kept changing the icepacks to ensure that it is still cold while waiting for saengie.

The door bell rang. I sprang down with eun hee in my arms.

" Saengie..eun hee..she-"

" Get in the car first, we can't delay anymore.." he carried eun hee from my arms and quickly get to the car.

-------

The doctors quickly carried her away to check on her. Saengie and i waited outside.

He held on to my hand. " Miane..i really didn't want to disturb you..but.." my tears strolled down my cheeks.

" Kwenchana kwenchana, what happened?"

" I had so much things to do, so I overlooked the timing..the timing for eun hee's school dismissal.. She stood outside in the cold to wait.. So.." I stammered.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and consoled me. " Cheongmal miane.." he apologized.

I didn't answer to that, my mind was only filled with eun hee.

" What is taking the doctor so long?"

Just as I ask, the doctor came out.

" Is she your daughter?"

" No..ahh yes yes she is, is she okay?" I panicked.

" She is running a very high fever of 41 degree celcius, luckily, both of you brought her here on time, if not it would have been fatal. Oh ya, i guess you didn't notice this, she is allergic to any type of Panadol. So that explains those red patches on her legs.. This affected her rising temperature too. But don't worry, her condition has stabalised for now. You may go in and see her."

" Ahh de..kamsa.." my mind swirled and suddenly, I went into a state of total darkness.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" De kamsahamnida-"

Suddenly Gill fainted on me. " Yah Gill!" I quickly catch hold of her.

The doctor brought her in to check too.

" Don't worry, she is fine. It should be due to fatigue and her cold. I prescribed some cold medicines for her already, so she will be okay once she wakes up." the doctor then came out and told me.

Soon, Gill regained consciousness.

" How is Eun Hee? Kwenchana? Have you seen her?" she kept asking in anxiety.

" De, I've seen her. She is fine, don't worry." I smiled slightly and answered her.

" Do you still have anything on? You better rush back now if not-"

" Ani, my schedule for today already ended."

" Ahh, de, then you hurry go back to your dorm to rest now, tomorrow you still have other things to attend to right? I will go and take care of Eun Hee." she kept asking me in concern.

" Gill, don't worry about me. My schedule starts in the afternoon tomorrow. Aish, mianada..made you do everything by yourself.." i her cheeks and apologized.

She just pulled off a smile.

" I need to see Eun Hee now."  She held on to my hand and walk towards Eun Hee's ward.

 

Gill's POV

I quickly walked towards her bed and sat by her bedside.

My tear fell. " Eun Hee ah.. miane.." I stoked her hair.

She was still sleeping soundly,with a cold pad on her forehead.

Saengie then placed his arm around my shoulder and consoled me. " You have been a really good omma to her."

"Aniya, if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't be lying here now.."

" Ani.."

It was already 3am. Saengie and I sat by her bedside and slowly fell asleep.

-------

Next morning...

" Omma..appa.." I heard a little girl's voice calling for us.

Saengie and I jolted up from our sleep.

" Ah Eun Hee ah, you're awake. How are you feeling?" I feel her forehead and ask gently.

" Omma do I still burn?" she ask in her cute, child-like voice.

" Aniya, your fever subsided." I smiled and told her.

She pulled off a sweet smile on her face. " Appppaaa! I can see you finally!!" she screamed and went forward to hug saengie tightly.

Saengie chuckled and pat on her back.

" Aish..this girl ah, she calls for you even though she felt so ill yesterday.. This little fan of yours.." I shook my head and and told him.

" Ah Eun Hee ah, Jinja?" saengie laughed and ask.

" De appa! I haven't seen you for.." she started counting her fingers.

" Omma, I got not enough fingers, lend me yours.."

" Keke see, that's how much she missed you." I chuckled and told saengie.

" Ah Miane, I will try to see you more often when I have the time okay?"

" Promise?" she stuck out her pinky.

" De." saengie smiled and interlocked his pinky with hers.

 

Then suddenly, a couple came in and shouted her name..

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

@ MilkyKaramelz

YAYY new reader!! Thanks ^^ Haha yeps I am. How do you know? O.o You are too right? :) Woohoo! Hehe nah.. it's okay to ask! ^^ Feel free to comment :D

@ amyra961

Haha yeps they are better :) I hope they won't be sick again..especially Gill..LOL! ^^

@ YSotter1103

Yeah they are now ^^ WOOOWWW perfect score?! That's genius! Haha ahhh so happy for you now :D smart girl! You aren't proud, it's good to share your achievements :) Share the joy! Hahahahaha LOL! Anyway, thanks! <3

@ ss501mochi

Woo that's good, at least they are apologetic..if not i will fly over to your place and give them a tight slap on their FACES! Haha okay i'm overreacting. Haha there will be problems arising because of that kid lol. 

@ bigbangluv143

Keke yeps!! And i owe it to all of you faithful readers! :D If not i won't even have the motivation to carry on writing..i will maybe just stop at chapter 30 if it weren't for you guys.. Haha. So yups thanks! Haha and yups she's okay..for the time being..hahaha ^^

@ 143prince

Unnieeeeeeee!!!! Haha yeps i made her felt better ^^ Nah they aren't sweet yet..haha youngsaengie was working, he wasn't together with Eun Hee and Gill for that past few weeks..Keke ah but.... He will be a great help after that! Keep reading and you will know why :) you will adore him even more LOLOL! arghhhh Yay you are free today! :) I can't wait to read your update! And nadul neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu bogoshipoyo! :D

@ lonelygurl501

Hmm yeps she is :) Hahaha Woo update yours as well ^^