Just for today!!

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

I took out their milk bottles from the kitchen and handed one of them to Saengie.

" Come, let me feed Yoon Saeng." Chanel offered.

" De, be careful with it."

" Gill, this is not right... What kind of milk are you giving them?" Omma queried.

" IQ 100."

" Yah! They are not suppose to drink labeled brand milk in these few months!"

" I know I know! Just for today..."

" What do you mean by just for today?"

" I can't possibly be... literally feeding them now right? Aigoo don't worry, this is the first time they are drinking this milk. It won't happen on other days omma..."

" What... You regard your kids as your toys now? How can they anyhow drink anything?"

" Kwenchana, the doctor says it's fine. Just for today, I can't feed them."

" Ani ani ani, you bring them up to your room and feed them now. This is not the kind they are suppose to be drinking."

" But they are already drinking it!"

" Stop feeding them that!"

" Ahhish my goodness. I will be feeding them tonight later.. So for now.. Ahh it's really okay. They can gain IQ if they drink this too.."

" Rubbish.."

" Jinja! How about those mothers who don't have any, what are they suppose to feed them? Still these kind of labeled brand milk isn't it? And furthermore I asked my doctor, she gave me a few brands to choose from, so they will be fine. And it's just once!"

" What are you talking about? Mothers who don't have any.. All mothers will have it. Don't utter nonsense."

" Saengie ah!! I'm dying here.. Can you help me convince omma that it's alright?? Tell her what Dr Im told us."

" Coming to think of it, I think what your omma said it's true. Come come, go up now. Take yeoja with you first." 

" Ahh?? I'm really lazy now, and there are so many guests here.. I want to entertain them. Don't tell me you can help me with the entertaining.. I will feed them later tonight...jinja.."

" Ahh yeoja ah, come let's go up and wait for omma."

" Yahhh!!"

" It's for our twins sake."

I reluctantly trudged up.  "Chanel, just feed him all of it from that bottle de? Don't stop."

" My dear triple S, don't listen to her..."

" Aish jinja...Why are you guys being so paranoid. I have been feeding them, can't today be the exceptional case?"

" Ani.."

" Fine fine, get out get out. I want to have peace alone, feeding. Don't come in." I chased him out and shut the door.

" Aigoo, your wife is worrying me..."

" There is nothing to worry about!!" I screamed from the room.

" Yah just concentrate on feeding her arraseo? Don't scream directly into her ears!" Saengie raised his voice from downstairs.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Youngsaeng sii, keep an eye on her."

" Haha don't worry, actually.. Dr Im really told us, occasionally is fine. They have to slowly adapt to labeled brand milk anyway. Though it's not advisable..."

" Really? That's not what I was told when I was carrying Gill last time..."

" De. But of course, I don't allow her to feed them those kind of IQ 100 milk on other days." I laughed.

" She only listens to you now.. Aigoo. Make sure she doesn't do that when you're working too.. You know this daughter of mine.. She is stubborn."

" De, I will."

" But can't she feed two at one go?" Jan asked innocently.

" What! So you think I'm a robot now??" She raised her voice from the room again.

" Yah stop screaming, my daughter can't withstand that sound frequency." I answered back.

" Saengie, I'll make sure you do fanservices later!! You better warm up your voice now!!"

" Is my girl's ears still fine??"

" Shut up!"

" Okay okay I better not answer her anymore, I'm worried for my daughter's eardrums now." I chuckled and said it softly.

" Yah so you're not answering me?! Fine!!"

" Are you feeding Yoon Eun?? Stop screaming into her ears, if not I will go up now! You get me?"

" You better not come in, I warn you. Okay fine, I shall stop talking."

" Youngsaeng oppa, why can't you go in?" Cheryl questioned.

" She don't like it. In her eyes, I'm still that all perfect SS501 member, so she thinks it's embarrassing if I'm there."

" My dear cousin has really weird thinkings huh..."

" Youngsaeng hyung, you should go up and check on her now, see if she is really feeding Yoon Eun."

" Jungmin oppa, don't make me add you into that fanservice list later."

" Woah, she can hear what I said?"

" Yes of course! My room isn't soundproof." Gill answered back.

" Eh eh everybody, please don't talk to her now. Talk to her when she is done. My girl must be traumatized by those screams by now." I told them in a calm tone.

----------

After she is done with both of them, she sulked and came down, and went straight to the kitchen.

I smiled and followed her.

" I know you're following me. Stop wherever you are." She warned.

I was oblivious to what she said and followed behind her all the way. Then, I closed the kitchen door. She just stood by the sink and sighed loudly.

" I thought I said very clearly, don't follow me."

" Wae? You're angry?"

" I'm tired. Go away."

" Don't sulk. You will need facelift very soon."

" I don't bother. I'm already a mother at my age. It's time to grow old. I'm not going to care even if you mind."

" Aigoo, but what your omma said was true.. Our twins won't be healthy if they drink that IQ 100 milk."

" You're not the one doing the feeding, so don't talk to me. Just prepare your voice now. I don't want an angelic voice to turn into a devilish voice later on."

" Yah..."

" Don't yah me... Go away, I just need a little alone time now."

" What are you annoyed over?"

" I'm not annoyed. I'm just tired."

" Jinja?"

She came forward and hug me. " Jinja, Saengie. I'm fine." 

" Ani I'm staying here till you walk out with me. There are a lot of people outside, so don't take too long."

" Go away..." she released her hug and pushed me away lightly.

" Look at me."

She looked down.

" Dear, look at me." I lifted her chin up and made her look into my direction.

" What do you want now?" she ask irritably.

" I should be the one asking, what do you want now."

" Nothing, I want you to leave me alone now."

" Then what's that frown on your face, hidden behind those annoyed facade huh?"

" Do you know when was the last time I got a kiss from you? Remember a few months ago when my friends came, just before you left for your work? That was the last time. After that when your new album was released, you became busier, I understand that. Then after the twins were born, I don't even dare to dream of it. I feel very..alone, you know that?"

" So you want a kiss, that's why you were so annoyed just now?"

" Yes yes yes. You totally directed all your attention to our twins, you forgot all about your goodnight kiss every single day. And.. You seemed to forget to at least give me a notice before you leave for work early in the morning these few weeks. This wasn't the case a few months ago. No doubt you juggle your time really well and tries your best not to let Eun Hee feel neglected.. I love my kids as much as you do,but are you slowly forgetting the simple little details?"

" You could have asked for that kiss."

" I want an initiated one, not the kind where i have to ask. You are an idol afterall, if every single time I have to ask for it, won't it make me like a desperate fan? Then I will be like any other ordinary fan on the street, dying to meet their idol at least once. I want to feel special."

" Ani, you're my wife in my eyes now. I don't see you as a fan."

" Aish my goodness, looks like you don't get what I mean. Kwenchana. The kitchen is suffocating me, let me get out of here."

She let go of my grip on her and trudged out of the kitchen. She was sad and disappointed that I missed out those details in her life, which I really didn't take notice of.

----------

 

Gill's POV

" Yah, are you okay? Why are your eyes so red?" Appa asked in concern.

" I'm fine, don't worry. Anyway, the twins are tired, so I put them into their baby cot first. I'll carry them down later. So what were you all talking about just now?"

" Nothing much, just discussing about your twins. You're really lucky Gill, your husband helps you every minute even though he has his schedules on."

" De, I am. He has to get prepared for this kind of life if he wants another one. I'm not a robot, I can't handle everything myself. I will go crazy."

" So how have you been after giving birth? Apart from taking care of your children.. Women's hormones change after giving birth you know? Do you feel sad, pissed suddenly or feel like crying sometimes for no particular reason?"

" I notice that in myself sometimes actually... I'm not sure if I should feel that way or not, or am I just being a little unreasonable at times.."

" Ani, she has reasons for her feelings. That part, she handles it really well." Saengie spoke up for me, which in a sense, signaled that he understood what I said just now.

" Okay that's good. Don't tire yourself out hmm? It's not easy to handle twins."

" De, I won't."

" Hmm.. What about this.. You guys haven't gone for your honeymoon right?"

" I don't want to talk about this now appa. Wait till the twins are at least one or two years old. Furthermore, he is very busy with all his album promotions. I don't think it has ended right?"

" Hyungsunim, we get weekly breaks in between our schedules. Our company is very good to us." Kyu jong oppa replied.

" Hmm, I won't be rest assured to leave my kids alone for now. They still need us with them 24/7 for the time being."

" Youngsaeng's parents,omma and I can take care of them and Eun Hee. They will be in good shape. Okay, settled, you will go when your twins reach 8 months."

" Ahh kwenchana, we don't intend to go somewhere so far at this point of time. We will plan for it, but not so soon." Saengie answered on my behalf. I nodded in agreement.

" You guys need a break, seriously. And both of you worry too much.. We will book an air ticket for you as soon as possible."

" Ahh? Jinja?? Don't have to.. Cheongmal.."

" By then, you will be more or less settled. Hmm oh make sure two of you go there, and three comes back."

" What?! Omma! I'm not ready for another one."

" I knew you would say that...Females always say that."

" Yah Gill.. Make sure he/she is made in whatever-place-you're-going." The bunch of girls smirked and said.

" I'm really not ready for it.. We have plannings for a next one, but that will be two or three years after that. One year of is too close."

" Aish... Gill!! You have to make use of your age to give birth to more... It will be even harder as you age."  Ya Lin claimed.

" No such things. Jinja. Yah, I know what you're thinking.. No means no. Don't even try.." I turned to Saengie and glared.

He nodded and chuckled.

" Eh-"

" Okay okay let's change the topic. Choose a song. Any song."

" Woohoo Youngsaeng hyung! Hwaiting!" s teased.

" Let me choose. Can you sing one of your old songs? Sing..Because I'm stupid." Jan asked excitedly.

" Haha! Kyujongie, hyungjoon, we sang this song together.. You are in it now," Saengie chortled.

" Andwae. It's your punishment. Just do your bridge part."

He sighed and cleared his throat before singing. The whole crowd was totally mesmerized by his flawless voice. Including me. I mean, as usual...

Everybody clapped enthusiastically as soon as he ends off his part. " Nice." I laughed and clapped along.

So for that day, we got a cake for the twins to celebrate their one month old, had dinner together, so on and so forth. Then, each of them slowly left our house after bidding goodbye.

 

Kyujong's POV

" You guys can go back first." I told the members.

" De, take care of your yeoja chingu." Hyungjoon reminded.

" Do you even have to remind me about that?" I glared at him and retorted.

Yee min and I walked hand in hand at the park downstairs. It was already quite late at night, so it makes it safer to roam around, without having fans stalking us.

" Kyu Oppa..."

" Hmm?"

" Will we last like Youngsaeng oppa and Gill?"

" What do you think?"

" I hope we can. I don't know what's idol's thinking..."

" Youngsaeng hyung is also an idol."

" That's because Gill understands him inside out. Both of them are  destined to be together. Nothing can separate them apart."

" So can we. Just make sure your heart don't sway."

She sighed and looked down.

" Waeyo? You don't have confident in me?" I shook her hand and ask worriedly.

" Ani..just... Envious of Gill. Jinja jinja."

" What.. Because she has Youngsaeng hyung and you don't?"

" Huh looks like you're the one who lacks the confident in me." She smirked and answered. " Youngsaeng oppa youngsaeng oppa youngsaeng oppa... You always mention him when I talk about Gill."

" Among the members, I can be considered the one closest to Youngsaeng hyung. We share a lot of secrets to each other."

" So?"

" Just telling you."

" Ehh... What are you thinking? So do you always tell Youngsaeng oppa what I said?"

" Hmm..."

" Even the times where I tried to piss you off by mentioning him in front of you?"

" He knows you're just joking. Anyway, is there anything Youngsaeng hyung knows and I don't?"

" Youngsaeng oppa knows... Knows.. That... Ahh kwenchana. Nothing."

" Aish.. His wife is going to be so upset with him if I tell her that her husband is sharing secrets with his childhood friend."

She chuckled. " Youngsaeng oppa knows how much I want you by my side. He knows I really like you like how Gill loves him. He knows that I sing praises of you in front of him each time we chat. He knows how annoying I am each time I only talk about you when we meet."

" Kekeke. So sweet of you."

" De, Youngsaeng oppa also told me you had an eye candy for Gill a few years back."

" Mwo?!?!?"

" Anything more you want to know?" She grinned and look at me.

" How did he even know?! I didn't mention anything about that to him."

" Among the members, you can be considered the one whom he understands most."

" That's totally rubbish... Who says I had an eye candy for Gill..."

" Look into my eyes and tell me then. Say you never ever had a liking for Gill in your whole life." She threatened, in a jovious manner.

" Yahh... I only found Gill a super rare and nice person. Afterall, she has helped SS501 in many ways too.. That's not really considered an eye candy."

" Cheongmal???"

" Aigoo.. Fine, yes that's partially true. But only partially, because I know she belongs to Youngsaeng hyung. And the moment I set my eyes on you on the first day I met you, those feelings for her totally vanished."

" Ahh actually, Youngsaeng oppa didn't tell me anything about it. I was testing you."

" Yee min ah... Can you tell me beforehand? Now I'm totally speechless..."

" I just wanted to hear that last sentence. Your feelings for her totally vanished as soon as you set your eyes on me. I'm satisfied." She smiled charmingly and answered.

" My heart almost popped out when you questioned me just now.. Yee min ah, saranghae. You know that right?"

" Now I know." Her eyes seemed to reddened with tears. She looked away to the other direction to prevent me from noticing.

I turned and hug her tightly. " Don't be too touched by what I say, I don't want the back of my shirt to be soaked in your tears later."

She chuckled and hit my back lightly, then shifted her arms around my neck. " Nadul, saranghae..my eternal center."

-------------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

Both of us sat on the couch after everyone left. " Looks like we have lots to clean up.." Gill sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

" De... About just now, I-" I turned my head, only to realise she has fallen asleep.

" Aigoo... You need a rest too omma." I carried her up in a bridal style and went back into my room.

Just as I was about to place her down onto the bed, she tightened her hug around my neck and murmured, " Just 5 more minutes."

I smiled and sat on my bed and place her on my lap. " Gill, mianhae. Cheongmal."

She shook her head and buried her cheek on my chest. " Just ignore whatever I said just now, I didn't mean it. I was just tired after feeding them so I felt like procrastinating to someone."

" Ani.. I thought through the things you said and.. it really did make sense."

" Didn't you hear what omma said just now? Women's hormones change after giving birth, this is just the side effect of mine. Don't take it to heart.. Hmm?" She sat up and broke into a whisper.

" You don't have to keep everything to yourself just because I'm an idol. It's good to voice it out.. If I'm forever just your idol, then there isn't any meaning to our marriage isn't it? You don't have to always keep that fan image... I really don't mind."

Somehow, her eyes started getting teary as soon as I said that. I chuckled and shook my head. " Yah.. You're already a mother of 3. Still acting like a small girl...Tsss.."

" You said you don't mind and my- "

Before she could complete her sentence, I planted my lips on hers. She tensed up and pulled back immediately. " What are you trying to do?" She widened her eyes and asked in shock.

" Why are you so nervous?"

" Ahh? Er.. Noth..nothing.. It's just.. It's been quite.. some time since you did that.. So.. I'm.. Not very used to..to that.."

" When you stutter, I can't catch anything you're trying to say."

" Ani.. Just.." she pretended to adjust my fringe properly. " Keep this hairstyle okay? Don't change."

" Why not? I'm getting bored of this hairstyle."

" Yah.. Please don't."

" You're living in the 'U R man' and 'love like this' period for too long already, I'm already moving on to my new album. "

" Yeah all the more, you shouldn't change. You will look as good with other hairstyles too but.. Argh I like this one. De de?"

" De."

" Ahh a lot of people will thank me for this. You were famous before that but it's U R man which makes you noticeable, apart from your indescribable-perfect-voice. That's what I think. So yeah.. Keke."

" To be honest, I ever went out of tune, lots of time."

" It's censored in my ears. And furthermore, who in this world remembers you as a singer who often goes out of tune, you're jinja born to sing. I have never seen a comment stating that Heo Youngsaeng can't sing. If ever there was this comment, that person must be tone-deaf.. Cheongmal."

" Wahh don't flatter me. I'm just an average singer, lots of singers out there are way way way better than me."

" It's not about comparing, it's about whether you have that voice to sing or not. Not everybody is blessed with that... Out of 10 robbers, 9 of them will go for your voicebox."

" Hahaha, I shall donate my voicebox away next time, when I die."

" Never! Never! Never! Never! Are you crazy??"

" Charity work."

" Yah!!!!!!!!!"

" My dear, I still need my ears in this music industry. And start counting down 10 seconds from now, those two will start crying again."

" Aigoo please please don't cry don't cry... I need to have some peaceful time with your appa...." she leaned against my shoulder and mumbled.

" Close your eyes, don't pull back, don't be nervous." I whispered. She looked up at me and blurred. I chuckled and caressed her cheek before pressing my lips on her gently.

True enough, the twins started their whole usual routine again. Crying till never ending.

" Aish... They will realise how wrong they were to disturb us when they grow up. Jinja." She sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay I'm on my chapter 100! Thank you for supporting me all the way till here! <3   Anyway, as I mentioned, I will end my story off with what some of you requested, a honeymoon keke. So..yup, next chapter will be their honeymoon already. I will have two chapters on it, and then really end it off with a final chapter of the kids POV, to wrap things up.

I already got part of my next chapter crafted out...So, since it's my last few chapters, I want to write something that all of you will want to read. Keke.. so feel free to comment and suggest what you want to see/ wish to happen during their honeymoon and I will add it in, wherever relevant :) Komawo! ^^

 

@ unchangedlove

LOL! Haha yups. ^o^ Thanks for reading all the way! :)

@ adeloveskyu

Keke wow your totally wraps up my whole chapter 99. Kyaa so cool! Hahaha :D Yeps there is Kyu-Yeemin in this chapter :) Thankyu for reading! ^.^

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yeps :) There will always be interruption hehe because I won't make them spill the beans >.< LOL. Yups!! ^^ Oh and.. yeah, a few more chapters more. Re-read.. all over again? O.o *BOWS* Haha thanks for your support throughout dongsaengie! ^^

@ lonelygurl501

Wahhhhhh welcome back dongsaengie! Haha nah, you're not late :) Glad you're still reading it :D Thankyu thankyu! Yups they appeared wahaha. Oh, sorted out already? Good! Keke. 

@ Areu501

Yups! ^^ Haha they will try their best not to let Eun Hee feel that way :) Hahaha I was trying to think of a boy's name.. so I just decided to go with a Saeng behind, so will have something to write on haha. 

@ amyra961

Awww *Wipes tears for you* LOL. Thank you so much for supporting and commenting alllll the way! <3

@ dandeli0n

Haha I want to speed things up. Keke so decided to fast forward it keke. Yeah I want to hold them too!! :D Oops.. yeah he did went on a hiatus for a long while hahaha. Eun Hee is really a good sister ~ Anyway, thankyuuuu for reading all the way! ^^