Grant her wishes..

Dream the impossible..

 

 

Gill's POV

" Have you taken your medicine?" saengie called the next day and asked. My voice only broke into a whisper, it was so dry and painful that I can hardly even talk.

" Going..."

" Remember to take it later."

" De. Free later? Can you help me bring eun hee to take her schoolbag and uniform from her house? Her school is starting soon."

" De, rest well is that understood? I will go and drop by your house after everything."

" Kwenchana, don't have to come over. I am okay. I will take my medicine, don't worry. Annyeong."

I hung up the phone and trudged to take my medicine. I reluctantly pop the few tablets into my mouth and force it down my throat, it hurts to even swallow my saliva.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

" Eun hee ah, let's go to take your uniform and school bag now."

" Omma? She didn't come today?"

" De, she is not feeling well. Be a good girl okay? Let's not disturb her, she needs to rest." I saw her disappointed expression.

" De... Can I call her?"

I helped her dial Gill's number and pass the phone to her.

" Omma, I am eun hee. Appa said you are not feeling well.."

" De miane eun hee ah, I will bring you out to play after I recover okay?"

" De.. Omma.. Drink more water, sonsaengnim said you have to drink more water when you are sick."

" De Komawoyo.."

Eun hee hung up the phone and held on to my hand.

We reached eun hee's house. She hid behind me, fearing that she will get yelled at again.

I knocked on the door. A stern looking lady opened. Her omma.

" Ahh eun hee ah.. Do you want to come home?" her eyes were swollen. She must have cried for that few days without eun hee.

Eun hee's eyes went teary as she held on tight to my hand. " Appa...this place is scary.. " she looked up and called me.

That lady's expression changed. Her face sunken when eun hee addressed me as appa.

I squat down and assured her.

After that, I stood up and ask. " I'm here to take eun hee's uniform and schoolbag. I will take care of her well being from now on so you don't have to worry."

" Ahh eun hee ah, do you want to come in?" she held her head down and ask in remorse.

" Yahhh don't let that little jerk in! Hurry give him everything that belongs to that jerk and quickly shut the door! If not I will go out and whack her again!" a deep sounding voice came from inside.

She hurried in and pack eun hee's things.

Eun hee just kept holding tightly to my hand. " That appa..used..to cane me when he comes home from work..." she stammered softly and revealed what her father did in the past.

Before I could answer her, a big bag was shoved at me rudely and next thing i know, that man slammed the door shut.

I brought eun hee to the playground at our usual place after that to cheer her up.

She hasn't smiled since just now, she just kept sulking.

Suddenly she spoke up and told me what happened. I guess she just needs someone to comfort her.

" Appa.. My old appa and omma are the good..but.."

" Omma always tell me appa is very rich and successful.. I was naughty, i went to draw on appa's project work accidentally which was actually the most important project.."

" Appa don't go to work after that. Appa's boss don't want him anymore. He became very angry..omma was angry too.."

She was on the verge of crying. I tried hard to catch what she was trying to say, her sentences were very disjointed and child-like,it was hard to understand.

" Appa..am i very naughty? I will be good.." a tear rolled down her eyes.

" Ani..you are not. You are a very good girl.. Jinja.."

" Please don't leave me appa.. I don't want to be alone again..i'm scared.."

" Don't worry eun hee ah, omma and i already promised to take care of you, we won't leave you alone." I hugged her tightly.

" Promise again?" she held out her little pinky again.

" De." I smiled and intertwined my pinky with hers.

" Appa, can I ask you something?Where is jungmin oppa now?"

" Ahh? You really like jungmin don't you? Haha you cheeky girl.. He is out with his friends now." I pinched her cheeks and teased.

" De.. Kekeke."

" Eun hee, if a genie grant you three wishes now, what will you want? "

" What is a genie?"

" Hahaha okay then what if it's a fairy godmother.."

" Fairy godmother? I want omma to faster recover so she can come and play with me, I want you to start holding hands and act like a couple with omma, I want a super big doll house where there are different characters inside I can play with. Appa, can I be granted another wish?"

" De what is your other wish?"

" I want.. Jungmin oppa to become my boyfriend next time." her little face blushed.

" Ahh de I will help you with that." I laughed and told her.

" Yipee!! Appa! What about you? If cinderella grant you three wishes now, what do you want?" she asked back.

"Cinderella?? Hmm I want eun hee to be happy forever, I want your Gill omma to have a speedy recovery and I want my members to be successful in the future too."

" I will beg Cinderella to grant you another wish. What do you want?"

"What do you think I want?"

" You want Eun hee! And omma!"

I just laughed and ruffled her hair.

-------------------------------------------------

 

3rd one! :D