Goodbye

Another Day Comes

Alex is walking out from a doctor appointment. She takes a deep breath when she is outside glad to be out from the hospital. She is getting better at dealing with her fear of hospitals and today she is happy. She hasn’t had any problems with her ghost lately. She spent yesterday with MBLAQ and she is planning on tagging along with B.A.P. today. Just the thought of seeing YongGuk’s gummy smile makes her heart beat a little faster and puts a smile on her face.

Life is good.

She searches her bag for her phone and turns it back on. When she is at the doctor she always turns it off.

She heads towards her motorcycle and it turns on. She sits on the bike and looks at her fingers pressing her pincode.

“Hey Alex” A nurse Alex has met a few times comes over and talks to her. Alex smiles politely. It seems everyone knows her know but she is getting used to it.

They exchanges greetings when Alex’s attention is caught by the huge amount of missed calls which storms her phone. She excuses herself and frowns looking at the caller. YongGuk called once but HimChan has called her 14 times and left 6 messages. She moves her phone to her ear and listens.

Alex you have to pick up!

Alex where the hell are you?!

Alex YongGuk is gone. He has been kidnapped

Alex drops her phone on the spot and she just stares at it in disbelief “I’m hearing this wrong” she picks up her phone and calls HimChan asking him where he is and hangs up before he can say anything more. On her way to the agency where the rest of B.A.P are located she drives like a mad man not letting red light or other cars stop her *It is a bad joke. A really really bad joke*

Once there she doesn’t even bother locking her bike. She just runs in heading straight towards the information “Where is B.A.P?” She asks the lady who just points. She is pale and looks freaked out.

Alex runs to the meeting room and kicks the door in “Tell me this is a bad joke” She looks around seeing police and the rest if B.A.P all completely distraught.

“Alex” HimChan stands up “He…”

Alex shakes her head “You are just joking right?”

Zelo runs over and hugs her “He went with them on his own!” he sobs at her shoulder “They had a gun” Alex puts a hand on his back and frowns feeling tears whelming up.

“Oh right” One of the policemen frowns “You two…”

Alex looks at him remembering him from the murder case.

Alex moves Zelo back “I’ll get him back” She is about to walk out

“How?” HimChan frowns.

“I don’t know!” Alex says utterly frustrated. She looks at the policemen “But this time when I kill someone… It won’t be self-defense. No one is getting away with laying a hand on YongGuk. Not again” with that she runs out. The others run out after her but she is pissed and fast and doesn’t listen.

“” HimChan holds on to his head “She means it” He thinks back on how much it was paining her that she let those guys get away with YongGuk. The way she says she will cut of their if she ever sees them again keeps giving him the creeps.

Everyone looks at each other wondering if telling Alex was a good idea.

“Is she really capable of killing someone?” DaeHyun frowns and looks at HimChan who shrugs.

“She is” the policeman says “Killing that other man… she may have done it in order to save herself but she took it better than someone would think. I mean, imagine having someone’s blood on your hands and know that you took a life”

B.A.P. manager crosses his arms “She has another relationship with death than most”

YoungJae nods “with all she has been through… Is it really a wonder death doesn’t scare her?”

 

Zelo is still running after Alex. He catches up to her at her motorcycle “Alex!”

She turns her head towards him with her helmet in her hands.

“What are you gonna do?” Zelo asks with tears in his eyes.

“Whatever it takes” Alex smiles reassuringly at him “I won’t let him get hurt. You know that”

“I know. I’m more worried about you getting hurt” Zelo takes a deep breath fighting the tears “Ane be careful” He steps over to her with furrowed brows and shaking hands. Alex holds out her hand and takes a hold of his jacket “Don’t get any taller boy” she smiles at him and he feels tears whelming up. He hugs her and she pats him on the back “YongGuk is gonna be okay and…” Alex pushes Zelo back “Just keep being you and tell everyone else to do the same okay”

“I don’t like this” Zelo sniffs “It sounds like goodbye”

Alex nods and puts on her helmet. She gasses up and sighs “Bye Zelo. It was an honor knowing you” with that she takes off.

“ALEX!” Zelo yells after her. He holds on to the back of his head and lets his tears fall freely “B-bye”

 

Seungho is sound asleep when his phone rings. He grunts displeased and searches for it “Where is my phone?” He mumbles. CheonDung puts it in his hand “Fell on the floor. Why are you sleeping in the living-room anyway?”

Seungho just grunts and moves the phone to his ear “Yeah?” his words comes off a bit muffled

Ani I’m sorry. Please know I love you and that you and the others mean the world to me. Please forgive me, goodbye

Seungho frowns “What?”

Alex hangs up and Seungho jerks up into a standing position staring at the phone.

“Who was it? You look like you just saw a ghost” CheonDung chuckles. Seungho is looking confused and distraught “A-Alex said goodbye”

“Goodbye?” Sang Hyun frowns “She said bye?”

“She apologized, told me she loved me and said we all meant the world to her and asked me to forgive… What the is this?!” he yells and tries calling her again but it goes straight to voice mail “She turned off her phone… SHE TURNED OFF HER PHONE!” He yells now becoming desperate. Sang Hyun is standing next to him “What does that mean?”

“I don’t know” Seungho calls YongGuk’s phone but that is turned off as well. He curses and calls SooHyun.

Hey Seungho what’s up?

“Did Alex just call you?”

No… why?

“She just called me and said goodbye. She asked me to forgive her... I think she is gonna do something stupid and I can’t get YongGuk” Seungho is being very loud and the rest of MBLAQ joins Seungho and Sang Hyun in the living-room. G.O. looks at CheonDung “What is going on?”

“Alex just said goodbye to Seungho” CheonDung mumbles staring at Seungho who is yelling in frustration at the phone.

“What?” G.O. frowns “She… What?”

CheonDung’s phone rings and he picks it up “Alex?”

Everyone turns quite and looks at him

“Oh… HimChan” They watch his face go from pale to white as a ghost. “You are joking right?”

He drops the phone and shakes his head looking at it as if it had tried to kill him. Seungho grasps his shoulder and shakes him “What is it?”

“YongGuk… is kidnapped and Alex left saying she was gonna kill someone. S-she told Zelo to stay the same… I’m not sure she is planning on…” CheonDung turns into a complete mess shaking his head and repeating that this is a bad dream he has to wake up from. Seungho starts pacing around yelling over and over again. G.O. tries to calm him but Seungho keeps pushing him away. Joon is trying to calm CheonDung but Mir starts freaking out as well and Joon has to try and calm both even though he could use someone to try and calm him.

The news of the kidnapping of YongGuk spreads like a wild fire. The agency tries to keep it on the low but in fear of some sort of conspiracy other agencies are warned and idols are told to stay where they are. Alex’s reaction doesn’t really surprise anyone but everyone who knows about Alex and YongGuk are scared for the both of them. Seungho is a mess. He is switching between yelling, freaking out and sitting silently holding on to his head. Her goodbye seems to have sent him over the edge.

SooHyun is just kind of staring out in space holding the keychain Alex gave him in his hands. Kiseop is at his side his back while Eli tries to cheer him up. The others are just silently sitting around.

When DooJoon hears about everything he sits shaking his head “Nah… it is a joke… just a joke… it is one of her jokes…” He just keeps shaking his head trying to make some sense of what is going on.