Break up make up

Another Day Comes

Alex crosses her arms and huffs “Great…” She sighs and looks down. YongGuk looks at his hands shaking his head slightly.

Seungho looks at Alex. He stands up and walks over to her. She just watches him come closer until he stops a few feet away.

She looks down frowning “I really didn’t try to kill him. They are making it seem like I did it on purpose…” She looks up at him for a second and looks away “I really didn’t… I’m sorry” She closes her eyes tight “I really didn’t mean to mess this up” She hides her face in her hands and shakes her head from side to side.

Seungho smiles and takes a step closer hugging her “It is okay. I know you didn’t mean to. I’m proud of you”

Alex looks up at him with watery eyes “Proud? How can you be proud?”

YongGuk looks slightly towards them.

Seungho keeps smiling “Alex you didn’t provoke him. You were trying to calm him. That is the first time ever. Why Alex? What changed?”

She looks from one eye to the other “I just… I don’t want to be a problem all the time. I don’t want you worrying, I want to show…” She looks at YongGuk who has the side of his head towards them looking at the floor “He keeps promising not to mess up so I didn’t wanna mess up either… I…” She looks down

YongGuk bites on his lip and takes a deep breath

Seungho hugs her close “I’m proud of you”

YongGuk turns his head back ahead.

Alex frowns and closes her eyes holding Seungho tight. The separation between her and her ghost is becoming clearer to her. She feels like she is stronger than her ghost but then something happens and it all seems like her ghost is just playing with her.

The only thing that keeps her sane is her friends, Seungho and… YongGuk.

She opens her eyes and looks towards YongGuk realizing she was an idiot. She sighs and lets go of Seungho keeping her eyes on YongGuk. Seungho looks at her face and then YongGuk “I’m gonna… Take BangHim to your bedroom” he picks up the cat and frowns “That sounded wrong” he shakes his head and leaves. Alex looks at her feet.

YongGuk looks at his hands.

“Sorry” Alex mutters

He turns his head a little “Sorry?”

“Sorry about before?” Alex mumbles.

“What about before?” YongGuk says coldly crossing his arms

Alex frowns “I’m sorry I left the room like that”

“…That is all?” YongGuk turns and looks at her “What about calling me your friend? I’m your boyfriend! Or at least I was until you dumped me before you walked out of the room like that and ignored me for a whole bloody hour!” He raises his voice.

Alex lets her head hang “Sorry”

YongGuk shakes his head “Alex do you want to be with me?”

“I do!” She looks up at him and steps a little closer “I do”

YongGuk feels the warmth return to his stomach “Then why did you introduce me as your friend?”

Alex frowns “I didn’t wanna risk…”

YongGuk sighs and cuts her off “Are you ashamed of me?”

“No” She shakes her head “Don’t be stupid” she rubs her neck “But you are an idol who can’t actually date”

“Well I am… or was….” He frowns “Are we broken up now? Did you mean it when you told me to move on?”

She nods and YongGuk looks away shaking his head.

Alex curses herself mentally for what she said before walking out. She doesn’t want him to move on, she needs him to keep her sane. All this idiotic mess with her ghost makes her feel like a mental case but with YongGuk smiling at her she could care less about anything. She walks over to him and takes a seat next to him “I meant it but I didn’t like it” She mumbles.

YongGuk sighs “Alex if you tell me it is over I will accept it but don’t break up with me because you are worried about how this will affect me” he looks at her “It’s not like this had been easy so far. Who the hell cares if we have to work a little harder? I think we are worth it”

Alex looks at him “I don’t wanna lose you”

YongGuk smiles back at her and places his hand on hers “I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying with my murder suspect girlfriend” He kisses her cheek “My parent will be so proud” a smirk appears on his face. Alex laughs a little. YongGuk looks at her smiling face *Yes you are worth all the bloody problems*

“But I want you to ask me to” he smirks

Alex moves closer to him “Gukkie”

“mhm” YongGuk looks at her, a smile playing on his lip.

“Will you please be my boyfriend?” Alex smiles and his chin with a couple of fingers

YongGuk smirks and moves towards her getting her on her back and hovers over her “Let me think about that for a second”

Alex smirks and moves her hands around his neck. He leans down and catches her lips and they both let out a small moan. She pulls him closer so he lays on her. They kiss slowly and passionately. YongGuk moves his head back and smirks “Okay I’ll take you back but no more nonsense then”

Alex nods “As you wish”

He smiles “I’ll always be here for you. Even if you bloody kill someone on purpose. But please don’t” he frowns. Alex shakes her head “I’m really trying to be a good girl”

YongGuk chuckles and moves closer again “You could never be a ‘good girl’ Alex” he lashes onto her lip and she chuckles digging her hands into his hair.