Define a nice

Another Day Comes

Later that evening Alex returns to MBLAQ’s dorm completely exhausted after a long and tiresome day. She drags herself up the stairs and knocks on the door too tired to search for the key she had been giving.

The door is opened and Joon smiles at her “Alex there you are. We were wondering when you would return” He opens the door and lets her in “How is your head?”

“So so” She mumbles and takes of her jacket.

“ALEX IS HOME!” He yells. Alex frowns and sends him a glare. Joon puts a finger under her chin “So not gone yet”

She sighs “No”

Joon looks at her concerned “Had a good day?”

“It was okay” She smiles slightly “How did it go here?”

“Perfect off course. All though it got a bit awkward when a sports-bra showed up” He smirks making Alex laugh “I bet”

“Alex!” CheonDung comes out with his arms crossed “Why did I get a text from DongHo saying SooHyun was sitting in his room when you were there”

Joon raises a brow and looks at Alex “What did you do?”

Alex chuckles and scratches her neck.

“Oh I wanna hear this” G.O. comes out from his room. Seungho is leaning against the door frame grinning softly. Mir pops in as well.

“He wasn’t ” Alex says and lifts her shoulders.

“Oh no?” CheonDung chuckles. He finds his phone “I’m quoting here” He sends her a look “I walked in and he was sitting covering himself with a pillow

Seungho laughs and looks at Alex “For real?”

“Little rat” Alex frowns “He was wearing boxers” she grins and looks down

“This is my favorite part” CheonDung continues “Alex took the pillow and SooHyun jumped after it ending up leaning over her looking very flustered. Alex patted him on the cheek and said he was cute” He laughs and looks at Alex who chuckles and bites her lip.

G.O. laughs “God Alex only you would dare put a guy in that situation and be that casual about it”

Alex smirks “What can I say” She tilts her head getting that smirk that she always have when she is about to annoy them. “He has a very nice body and his ” She grins “Damn” She closes her eyes and bites her lip.

Seungho shakes his head “Aish Alex, are you trying to make us jealous?”

“Aww are you getting jealous?” She mocks

“Yes” G.O. nods and Seungho laughs looking down. G.O. makes a offended diva face and huffs “You never say anything about my ”

Alex chuckles.

“Well you got nothing to talk about” Seungho smirks at him.

“Unlike you?” G.O. smirks back at Seungho

“I got an ! A damn fine one” Seungho frowns. Alex laughs “God you two”

“Why are we talking about your asses?” CheonDung frowns. G.O. scowls at him “Yeah your is nothing worth mentioning”

“What?!” CheonDung frowns “I got a fine ”

“Stop with the asses” Joon shakes his head. He looks at Alex “I clearly have the best one anyway” He chuckles getting hit over the head by Seungho. Mir tilts his head and cubs his own “What is a fine anyway?”

Everyone looks at him and breaks out laughing.

Seungho moves over next to him wiping a tear away trying not to laugh too hard “You are such a child”

“Am not!” Mir frowns “I know when a girl has a fine . Alex has fine one but what is a good one on a guy”

All the other guys stop laughing so only Alex can be heard. She is leaning against the wall holding on to her stomach looking at the other’s faces laughing her heart out

“What do you mean Alex has a fine one?” G.O. raises a brow

“I’m not blind” Mir crosses his arms and tilts his head back. Seungho starts laughing again and has to support himself against the wall. CheonDung places his hands on Mir’s shoulders shaking him “Where is our puppy!”

Mir laughs and pushes him back “Seriously what defines a fine on a guy?!”

“I’m curious to what defines a fine on a girl in your head since you think Alex has one” G.O. smirks. Joon punches his arm and shakes his head “We are not talking about Alex’s ”

“Why not?” CheonDung frowns and grins “She does have a fine ”

“Yeah full but not too much” G.O. nods “And fit but soft”

Seungho is now the one doing the punching “Soft….?” He crosses his arms and glares at the guy. G.O. chuckles awkwardly “Uhm…”

Alex drops to the floor laughing.

Mir looks at CheonDung “Do I have a fine ?”

CheonDung laughs and hits him over the head “Don’t ask me!”

Mir nods and looks at Alex “Ane do I have a fine ?” Seungho who was still glaring at G.O. hears him and chuckles his deep chuckle “You shouldn’t combine ‘my ’ and ‘sister’ in the same sentence. That is just wrong”

G.O. chuckles “Would you ask you real big sister that?”

Mir rubs his neck and blushes shaking his head “noooooooo”

“Seriously when have you felt Alex’s ?” Seungho looks back at G.O..

“God what if anyone walked in and heard us” Joon laughs and pulls Alex up “Come here girl” he grins. She wipes a tear away but keeps laughing. Joon smiles at her and she nods and turns a little sticking out her rear getting a small slap from Joon. He nods approving “Yeah it’s a fine ”. Alex has to hold on to his shoulder not to drop again. Joon laughs hard as well seeing the looks he gets from everyone else.

“Joon what did you just do?” G.O.’s eyes are bigger then tea cubs. Seungho stumbles back and hits the wall laughing his heart out.

Joon grins “What? It’s Alex” he shrugs.

G.O. grins “I just didn’t expect you to do that”

Joon just laughs.

Alex holds a hand to her head feeling her headache acting up from all the laughing. She is still laughing though.

“Seriously! What defines a great on a guy!” Mir almost yells.

“You touched her ?” Seungho ignores Mir and looks at G.O. who crosses his arms and nods “We were talking about girl in playboy and we discussed asses” he grins “Alex has a fine ”

Seungho chuckles

CheonDung looks at Seungho “You touched her ?”

Seungho looks at Alex. He has done a lot more than touching it. He can’t really remember if he has touched it since the crash.

“Well she sits on his lap all the time so that count’s right?” G.O. says knowing Seungho is well aware of the on Alex but that the circumstances around how he found out shouldn’t be said out loud. Seungho looks at him mouthing a thank you. G.O. smirks.

“I see” CheonDung nods. Seungho looks at him ”Have you?”

CheonDung nods. Seungho looks at G.O. and both guys crosses their arms and glares at him “So you saw all her tattoo’s AND touched her ” G.O. frowns “What the hell have you two been doing?”

CheonDung just smirks. Alex is rubbing her temples. Joon is looking worried now and gives her a hug her hair.

“I don’t think Alex is alright” Mir says getting the attention of the others. Seungho hurries over and Joon steps back letting Seungho take over. He lifts her head “Alex is it your headache again?” She frowns and nods. Seungho clenches his jaw and pulls her closer while sending a concerned look to Joon who rubs his neck.

Alex pushes herself away from Seungho “It’s fine. Probably just some aftereffect from the hangover” She waves a hand and smiles.

She looks at Mir “A fine on a guy is a firm and not completely flat. There has to be something to grasps onto” She smirks. Mir grasps his own “I think I have a fine ” he nods.

CheonDung huffs and shakes his head. He steps a little back and look behind him at his own rear considering if he fulfill those things.

ChulYong looks at G.O. who is feeling his own as well. Seungho seems deep in thought and Joon is moving his head from side to side with a far off looks in his eyes.

Seungho shakes his head and looks back at Alex “Go sit down, I get you something to drink”

Alex smiles softly and nods “Thanks Ani”

“No problem” he smiles and watches her walk into the living-room. When she is out he smacks the others over the head “Guys snap out of it” he chuckles softly and turns around “Go take care of her. I’ll be right there”

G.O. nods and looks at Mir who is looking rather disgruntled “What?”

“I’m gonna be obsessing about this” Mir mumbles getting a laugh from all the others.