You and Alex?

Another Day Comes

Seungho gets out the club and sees the figure of a male walking away.

“Kei!” He yells and runs after him. Kei turns slowly and looks at him still with a face contracted in pain.

“I should have known” Kei looks at Seungho who stops in his tracks “I recognized the look in your eyes” Kei looks away “I just didn’t want to believe that you loved her like that” He looks back at him “Now we both lost her you know”

“I know” Seungho nods softly

“How do you get over it?” Kei frowns and his lips “How do you get over losing a girl like Alex?”

“You don’t” Seungho says “I have been trying for a long time”

Kei nods “So you were before…?”

Seungho nods “You were lucky you know”

Kei huffs “I was?”

Seungho nods “She admitted to loving you. I’ll never know if she loved me”

“You never told her you loved her?” Kei walks back to Seungho frowning.

Seungho shakes his head “I was just a toy to her”

Kei looks at him not sure if he can believe that “But she loves you like crazy”

“It’s not the same Alex and the Alex you know loves me like family” Seungho digs his hands in his pockets “She only loves me like family. My Alex never wanted love” he huffs “I don’t think she knew how to love”

“So I really didn’t have any reason to be jealous?” Kei frowns

Seungho shakes his head “No. You didn’t have reason to worry”

“I should have believed that. I just couldn’t help but be jealous” Kei sighs “Women really messes with your head don’t they?”

Seungho smiles a little thinking back “You have no idea”

They both smile a little “So a toy?” Kei smirks

Seungho sighs and nods “Yeah” He scratches his neck “imagine that”

Kei crosses his arms “I never figured you a guy who fools around”

“No that would be you” Seungho frowns regretting saying it right as the words left his mouth “Sorry that was uncalled for”

Kei looks away and frowns “You are right that was uncalled for”

Seungho steps forward “Why did you run Kei? That day why didn’t you talk to me?”

“What, are you gonna tell me you would have accepted my relationship with her if I had stayed?” Kei huffs

Seungho looks directly at him “You had something to prove. I didn’t”

“Oh yeah right” Kei glares at him “Like you are so bloody holy. Did you sit when her after she crashed?”

“I thought she was dead!” Seungho has to really control himself so he won’t yell.

“What about when she woke up?” Kei steps towards Seungho

“She didn’t love me!” Seungho now yells “She told me to back to Korea and blow all my worries out my ” He frowns, sighs and lets his head drop.

“Oh” Kei frowns “She really told you that?”

Seungho crosses his arms and nods while swallowing hard.

“Sorry” Kei steps back “That gotta hurt”

Seungho nods “You have no idea” they have both calmed down now.

Kei looks at Seungho “How can you watch her with someone else?”

“I have to if I don’t want to lose her” Seungho says calmly

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Kei looks at Seungho for the first time with more respect and sympathy than he has ever felt for the guy.

“Like hell” Seungho says and nods.

“Are you hoping she’ll remember?” Kei keeps the distance between the two.

“I don’t know” Seungho says honestly “I love them both but in very different ways. Alex now… I can’t really stand the thought of not having her around”

Kei nods and turns

“Kei you can’t just leave” Seungho steps towards him.

Kei turns again “You might be able to be around her focusing on her being your sister… But I can’t see the girl I was ready to spend my life with in the arms off another guy” He shakes his head “It hurts too much” He crosses his arms and looks down “I just… When did she stop loving me?” He looks at Seungho searching for an answer.

Seungho shrugs “I don’t know. She really did love you” Seungho huffs in a smirk “I hated it”

Kei looks down and smirks. He looks back up “You knew he had feelings for her didn’t you?”

“I had my suspicions” Seungho nods. He doesn’t really see a need for Kei to know that he and the others is the reason this happened.

Kei takes a deep breath and nods “You think he is…”

Seungho nods again “He really cares for her and I know she cares for him”

Kei turns again and starts walking

“Kei what do you want me to tell Alex?” Seungho calls out

Kei stops with his back to Seungho “Tell her to be happy” He looks over his shoulder “And tell that YongGuk that he better not mess up” Seungho nods and Kei takes his leave digging his hands in his pockets. He looks straight ahead and clenches his jaw as a single tear runs down his cheek.

Seungho rubs his eyes and frowns “God that was brutal”

“You and Alex?”

Seungho freezes and frowns even more “Oh ” he turns and sees YongGuk’s face all confused. Seungho shakes his head “Not now YongGuk” He tries to walk past him but YongGuk grasps his arm “You and Alex were together before her crash?”

Seungho looks at him “How much did you hear?”

“Plenty” YongGuk says sounding distraught “Are you still in love with her?”

Seungho sighs “Am I still in love with the Alex she was? Yes” he looks YongGuk in the eyes “I’m not in love with the girl you just kissed. Her I do love as my sister and friend so you better be good to her”

“But…” YongGuk frowns. His mind is suddenly coming up with thousands of scenarios *What if she starts remembering things? What if she remembers having been with Seungho? Will she choose him over me? What if…? What if…?*

Seungho slaps YongGuk’s cheek. YongGuk stares at him “You slapped me!”

Seungho crosses his arms “Stop thinking about it. I have no intensions of trying to make her fall in love with me” He sounds exhausted “I was in on this remember!”

“This isn’t fair!” YongGuk frowns “I just…”

“Fair?” Seungho starts looking pissed “This isn’t FAIR?!”

YongGuk steps back.

“You wanna talk about what isn’t fair?” Seungho steps towards him “How about how fair it is that I had to watch the girl I love die? How about that? You think that was fair?”

YongGuk shakes his head still stepping back. Seungho keeps following him “Or the fact that I have to stand aside and watch her fall for another guy? You think it is fair I have to hurt when she has no idea?! I can’t talk to her about it do you think that is fair?!”

YongGuk shakes his head “But…”

Seungho pushes him “Don’t you dare tell me what isn’t fair!”

YongGuk looks down. All the happiness he was feeling when he stepped out of the club is gone.

Seungho can see the anguish in YongGuk’s face. He sighs “Sorry” he crosses his arms “I shouldn’t have said that” YongGuk looks slightly up. Seungho softens his face “She really cares for you Guk. That is what matters. My feelings are my problem not hers and not yours. You know how much I care for her and I don’t want her to know about her and I because I don’t wanna lose what I have with her now”

YongGuk takes a deep breath.

“You won’t tell her right?” Seungho puts a hand on YongGuk’s shoulder.

YongGuk shakes his head. Seungho smiles “Good” he smirks “MBLAQ was rooting for you to man up and tell her”

“Really?” YongGuk mumbles.

“Yeah” Seungho smiles “Just don’t mess up. You’ll get a whole lot of people after you”

YongGuk huffs “You telling me. The rest of B.A.P would kill me. You know Zelo actually told me he was gonna kick my if I was a jerk to her”

Seungho chuckles “He is a good boy”

YongGuk nods and smiles a little. Seungho looks to the club “Why aren’t you in there?”

“We got a performance tomorrow” YongGuk scratches his neck. Seungho nods “I see” he smirks “I’m gonna go dance with your girl”

YongGuk forces a smile.

Seungho pats him on the shoulder “Be safe Guk” He turns and walks in.

YongGuk’s smile fades when Seungho is out of sight. He starts walking back to the dorm. *Seungho has slept with Alex… I haven’t… She doesn’t remember though and she is my girl now… But what is she really loves him but is scared to ruin the brother sister thing they got going…?*

He pouts big “Why did I have to find out about that?” He whines and looks up to the sky and stops. He remembers all the things Seungho told him back when she was sleeping on his back. It seems like it is ages ago.

Thinking back it is all very obvious. The fight on the phone SeungHo had with her before her crash, the fact that he cried when he saw she didn’t remember him, that he knew where she would be, that and that he was willing to do so much her. YongGuk frowns and looks down at the pavement under his feet “But she didn’t love him back… He never told her how he feels” He starts walking again. “That gotta hurt

He lets out a pathetic grunt “Stupid Seungho and stupid past and stupid Kei and stupid me and stupid Al…” He pouts “She’s not stupid! Argh ” He whines and looks around for a taxi just wanting to go home to his bed.